2 metals cages and same problem.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Dayviking, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Dayviking

Dayviking NightKing

London
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Hello there,
    I'm quite new to chastity, one year ago I bought a metal cage with 50mm ring(the standard biggest we can get) and the ring fitted well. When I completely locked myself, after 10 mins or 20 mins I would start feeling some kinda of very discomfort on one of my testicles.

I know if the ring is too tight then it can block or press on some nerves so I used to take it out once I felt that.
    Stopped wearing the cage for a while and one year later decided to purchase another one(since the other one was a little too big) metal one smaller but the same ring size.

When I put the ring it feels okay, comfortable and there's still place left to put a finger under the cage so it's not too tight but after wearing for a bit I felt the same discomfort.

Now that I have removed, I feel like one of my nerves has been pressed and I feel a light discomfort on my left testicles and around the hip area (just left side).

Does anyone has been thorough this? Or how to overcome this?

2. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I don't know if this is helpful, but I get similar pain, not because a base ring is too small, but because the ring gap is too big.

I'll put a cage on that feels fine at first, then one testicle will start to ache because the gap is big enough to let the testicle squish down and partially retract. If it is a plastic cage that is at all flexible, eventually it will pop through. I require a diagonal ring gap of 12mm to 13mm. Any smaller us too tight and just hurts, any bigger and one testicle will partially retract and ache, or even pop out.

3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM

I wrote a guide that might help you size the cock cage properly. It is probably more gap related than the base ring. The base ring has to be quite tight.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

Dayviking likes this.
  4. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Are the edges of the ring rounded, or blunt?

5. Dayviking

Dayviking NightKing

London
    Local Time:
    Yeah I see what you mean, it might be that as well but I don't feel my testicle retracting even if it did when I used to feel that feeling I used to adjust the testicles so they were "free" but even tough that feeling stayed

6. Dayviking

Dayviking NightKing

London
    Local Time:
    They are fully rounded

Attached Files:

7. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    I have experienced issues with these Chinese cheapies as well. So you're not the only one. The A231 has the smallest gap.

I'd steer clear of them, and seek a custom device. But only after extensive research in regards to what suits ya.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. Deleted member 96384

I started wearing almost 5 years ago, and found out that the base ring was too big. You don’t want a lot of movement/play in the equipment. I did find that I like a bent ring, meaning that it has a curve to it and so it sits behind the sac and up against the body. After that I learned to take the metal rings (metal Cobra and cellmate) and re-shape them for better comfort.
    I did break flat CB-6000 and holy trainer rings. I am sure that was my situation.
    Everyone has different size and shape to body, it is not where every cage fits ever person. You have to try many to find the correct one for you. When you do you can wear it and sports and activities don’t interfere.

bondinchas likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice