1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    So how was the weekend? Any overt teasing about being caged?

Joey G likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I can't speak for the caged alpha but while I was handcuffed naked to a tree a women's volleyball team walked by. Intrigued they all got naked and started kissing and finger fucking each other, and then they started teasing me. I was of course caged and a little embarrassed.

When my KH returned she joined in with the volleyball ladies and I just drooled and dribbled.

Anyway, my KH was bored so she uncuffed me, I got dressed and we hopped into my lambourghini and headed to a 5 star hotel. The pretty receptionist, who was an ex lover of my KH, asked if I was caged to which my KH said of course, and she said she finished at 5 and would be right up.

Later that evening 3 of her girlfiends joined us and I was tied, released from the cage and teased and denied ofc, I ate so much pussy that my tongue is swollen and my lips are blue. I was told that would be happening every week from now on. le sigh.

Later that night I was woken up my a text message from the head of the ladies volleyball team who wanted to make a date with her and 4 of her hot teammates to come sit on my face. My KH agree as it seemed like a suitable punishment for me.

That was about it for Friday, the rest of the weekend was a blur to be honest. Just another weekend for the average caged dude.

Design is me, durango_o and sonhee like this.
  3. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    #328 Joey G, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    @John Hey brother Easter was a bit more dialed back. She made a few caged comments and her one “tom boyish” friend made a loud comment saying “Shouldn’t you be making us drinks!?” Lol. I ignored it and moved on.

I have to confess on one thing and need some
    Insight. I’ve been low key hiding a spare key in my sock draw. (He said what!?”) I didn’t tell my lady nor does she know about it.

She sometimes works 16hr shifts and wanted an emergency escape just in case. More recently I have been removing it at night and once in a while take it off before work if I know it’s going to be a physically demanding day. It almost resets the feeling of being locked up and I want to fix that!

My lady doesn’t know I take these short breaks but I want to STOP. I want to experience and feel the TRUE 24/7 week long lock up and that helplessness of not having a key to get out.

Now I have been locked 24/7 when she has her 2 days off but as soon as she goes to work knowing that key is in my draw is like when Frodo from Lord of the Rings has the ring calling to him lol.

What do you guys recommend? Maybe have an emergency key sealed in an envelope with her signature? That way IF I need it I can use it but she will know?

The old feeling of having to have the option to release myself I want to get rid of. I want to feel comfortable knowing I have an emergency exit but without having access to it unless it’s vital.

What is it like giving your woman full 100% control of your cage cage? I won’t lie it scares me...I am still fighting the long term “from here on out” chastity but every time I take a small few days break I just want it back on.

John likes this.
  4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Yes I would go with a sealed envelope or something similar

Joey G likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    If you’re comfortable in the cage and no longer experiencing issues, then definitely seal the spare key in something that will let her know if you used it. You can always ask for a day pass if you know it will be a physically demanding day.

Joey G likes this.
  6. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    We keep our spare key in a ziplock bag fully suspended in a cup of ice. Sometimes when I unlock for a moment and will relock, my husband will require that I record a video of the duration. The spare key rarely gets used unless I am in pain and need to adjust, clean or add coconut oil. He knows what the ice block looked like and clearly it is difficult to refreeze on a whim.

You could also have the spare key in a lockbox secured by a resettable combo lock, so you need to ask for the code to access.

Easy, free access is a no-go.

Joey G likes this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Great idea! Might even put it in a lock box with one of those serialized plastic locks! That way she knows if it’s be accessed.

Knowing I can get out anytime by grabbing the spare key takes away the whole powerless feeling!

8. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Another easy thing to do is take a piece of 1/2” copper tubing about 2 inches long then flatten it down to the point where the key will still just go in. Take one end about 1/4” and totally flatten it to seal it off. At the other end carefully drill a hole through it. Now you can put your key in it and put a numbered seal through the holes to secure the key inside

Joey G likes this.
  9. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Very creative! Great idea!

10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m unfortunately dealing with the back/forth of wanting then not wanting chastity. Especially since we had a bad argument yesterday I said to myself “to hell with this!”

24hrs later guess what? I locked myself back up about 3 hours ago without her even saying anything

I’m having a love hate relationship with it right now lol

John likes this.
  11. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    A lot of us started out that way, keep it on and maybe there will be less arguments

Joey G likes this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    What’s funny is I had it off when we argued lol. Soon as I put it on my whole mind flips. It’s really crazy how it works.

I told her tonight that because we have been doing short busts of lock/unlock its not giving me a long enough time period to get that horny obeying feeling.

So she agreed to have me locked up for longer periods of 5-7 days without giving into freeing me. I think that’s better.

Were still a young couple so once a week I think is still a healthy amount for a 26F 35M. Not including her teasing and me going down on her all week.

Thoughts?

John and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  13. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    We use a small paper envelope (smaller than a credit card) with her signature across the flap. We then wrap the envelope with packing tape (or lamination sheets) which makes it tamper evident but also makes it so I can carry it in my wallet without it getting torn up over time. That way ots always with me if there's an emergency, but it keeps me honest.

The tube idea is another one I've seen a fair amount, and you can buy premade ones from amazon or some of the chastity manufacturers (kink3d offers a 3d printed option).

Once a week is plenty active if that's what you guys want.

Joey G likes this.
  14. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Chastity isn’t a cure for arguments but it can definitely reduce them - especially when she says “you just earned yourself another week caged”. ;)

I think the love/hate relationship with chastity is natural. Part of you is still clinging to the macho facade you believed in how men should act. At the same time you recognize your relationship is much happier when you’re caged. So, you take the cage off when you want and then put it back on. It’s a natural cycle you’ll continue to experience as long as you have easy access to a key.

Joey G likes this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    **FRIDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE**

Hey everyone, haven’t done a good update in a week or two so wanted to throw one out there for you all.

So 48 hours ago I locked back up and we re-did the contract that we originally came up with. I definitely started off way too gung ho and way too aggressive and got burnt out.

We are keeping all the same ground rules except having her tone down the bossy aggressiveness. I still like her acting like a boss and putting me in my place but just not as often as I was pushing her to be.

She actually started to really like the small penis humiliation that I’ve been asking for! Even though I am above average in size I just like the whole dominant humiliation aspect of it.

A couple of days ago for the first time ever when she uncaged me to have sex she was making fun of my penis the whole time!

She would hold me a few inches back and say put it in what is it not long enough little baby dick! Then after it was already in for a couple of seconds she said let me know when it’s in....what!? It’s in!? Can’t even feel this baby dick! Do you think I’m satisfied with this little dick I wanna big dick! Then after I came she made fun that I barely came a lot and that it was so fast like a teenage boy. Lol.

After that I had this little rebellion stage where I wasn’t feeling it and I didn’t want to do chastity.

48 hours ago I wanted it badly so got right back into it. Re making the contact with changes.

It’s been great!

Keep you all posted...

16. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    So, is she now in control of both keys and preventing you from sneaking some cage free time behind her back?

Joey G likes this.
  17. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    TBH I never told her about the 2nd key. I leave it at work now in my locker incase I have a work emergency and need to remove it. Once I’m home I have no access to a key.

I have decided I will not be doing chastity 24/7 365. I am going to do on/off periods. Few weeks on, few weeks off while still maintaining how I act when in chastity. Still being the man the house and handling business.

I can’t do it full time. It’s just not in me. A lot of physical activities I do the cage interferes such as motorcycle riding, ground grappling etc.

Don’t get me wrong I still love it. But just will be doing it on/off for now.

John likes this.
  18. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish(ed) for, may not be your choice in the future.

For sure you need to come clean about the key, either way.

Joey G likes this.
  19. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    It’s actually more fun when you don’t have a say in if, when, or for how long you’re caged.

Joey G likes this.
  20. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    There are a lot of people here that do 24/7 and advocate for it. There are also people who do what you describe, although they may not be as vocal. My wife and I are closer to what you describe and we are loving what it has done for our relationship.

Your story is inspiring and I think you are doing great. Thanks for sharing.

Joey G and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  21. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to say still haven't locked back up. Been about a week. I randomly threw it on earlier and that feeling that rush flowed for a minute. Took it back off.

I want to lock up randomly and surprise her but I have been really enjoying not having a cage on. Night time sleep is great without the sac burning..

We haven't seen any of her friends. We been doing a lot of family things together. Cut back on drinking and started exercising more.

She actually threw an idea a few days ago about making an onlyfans account where she wears a mask and is my master. whips me and gives me ruined orgasms etc. get people to pay subscriptions lol. I was 50/50 about it.

Not sure how I feel about strangers seeing my fiancée naked on camera. Would be nice to make extra money though while enjoying chastity you know?

Let me know your thoughts thanks!

John likes this.
  22. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    For me this would be a few steps too far. We have a rule - no photos or video - but there is something hot to me about filming a session. I would prefer it to be private.

The only thing I would say is the same I've said before - you're coming very far, very fast and I'd recommend slowing down just a little bit to reassess.

Joey G and homebody like this.
  23. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Good afternoon everyone! Been about 2 weeks now where no chastity has been mentioned with my lady and I.

Today I have a crazy horny urge to cage up and tell her to not let me out for a week lol.

What do you guys think? Missing the cage!

24. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I can understand the "missing the cage" thing. I have been in and out of chastity for the last year or so. Initially it was full-time, released for cleaning/shaving or her sexual pleasure but otherwise locked. This went on for about 3-4 months. Then out mostly but doing short stints (2-6 weeks) caged.

In the periods where we weren't practicing chastity, I would sometimes put the cage on during the day as I missed the feeling of it, like someone was cupping my package and an attempted erection felt like them squeezing me, but it would come off after work. I'm not sure if "secretive" or "private" best describes my wearing of the cage, either I guess is accurate.

Joey G likes this.
  25. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah we are a younger couple me 35 her 26 so it's newer to us. I know from going 100mph at first what I like/dislike about chastity. I like her bossing me around but not as much as I was pushing it in the start.

For me I like the fact that I can't masturbate because without the cage I jerk off twice a day everyday. Then she expects a big load and I give her the bare minimum.

When she had me locked for 3-5 days man! Loads were heavy and orgasms way better.

For that I told her about an hour ago I wanted to cage up and for her to leave me locked until she wanted me. She said ok. I know she misses me being caged and commanding me around but isn't going to be pushy about it unless I bring it up.

Locked back up. but I am still having a hard time getting rid of that secret hid away key LOL. Any suggestions?

:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice