1st belt cheap

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by therush, Feb 16, 2017.

1. therush

therush New member

House Husband
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    [​IMG]
    I have been trying chastity devises on and off with the wife for years and never found a good solution.
    Well none of the ball trap devises work for me for any length of time , pain rubbing, etc.
    So I think I will try a full belt, now I understand that this is $#it for quality but my though is to use this as a starter or jumping off point. I want to see if the darn thing works before dropping 1k into a good quality belt.
    I do this because when trying ringed devises everyone raved about the lori tube. Well I got one (that ordering and processing experience is another cluster F^cI< !!!) and it is HEAVY and my frenum which is very well healed 4ga just could not take it. This was going to be the big purchase to solve all chastity problems, and FAIL!
    Now I know everyone has a different experience and I am not saying that this devise will not work for someone out there. But it just did not work the way it was raved about with us.
    I see the belt raved about is a arch and this was the closest I could get to it as a trial use.
    Woe now, I am not comparing the two other that to say they look similar and I think the basic feel would be similar.
    I have debated about the single vs the double cables in the rear as well as a solid bar with the "eye" hole.
    When this arrives I will let everyone know the pros and cons in my opinion, if you car to hear them.
    I could also post pictures of the devise when it arrives as well as it on if you want to see that kind of thing.
    Well at this point if anyone has ever used one of these or has any advise other than "just spend a truck load of money" I would appreciate it.
    Arrived "should" be next week sometime.
    thank you for allowing me to post

Anonoman likes this.
  2. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    I look forward to your experience, as I too would prefer a full belt.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Remember spending a lot is no guarantee of a perfect fit or 24/7 comfort.

Xx Wendy

LockedJani likes this.
  4. therush

therush New member

House Husband
    Local Time:
    This is true, however spending more money will hopefully get you better quality.

5. therush

therush New member

House Husband
    Local Time:
    fedex indicates it has arrived. Will have to see when I get home.

6. therush

therush New member

House Husband
    Local Time:
    2 23 17 ......20:50 locked on

7. therush

therush New member

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Damnit it fits, and comfortable enough that after a couple hours the wife and I played around (her of course enjoying it in a way I currently cant) and cleaned up and off to bed. Woke this morning and She and the keys on the nightstand are gone. Showered,and still on. It was suppose to require adjustment, so it could come off and on but this infernal devise fits. crap So now I am at home waiting till she gets off work.
    The belt is much like all others inexpensive springy type metal. The cage turns downward between the testicles, it removes the penis for all purpose.
    Your profile is flat in the groin area. Nothing protrudes, there is no trapped ball ring which I personally think adds to the comfort. The tube itself , for me allows about 60-75% erection. Cant grow in full girth and length is tucked straight down and back.
    Personally the "removal" of the penis is a bit of a psychological impact as well, unlike all other devises we have tried CB-xxxx, lori, etc. this effectually gives you almost a female front area. But the darn this works, i am locked, escape is impossible, at current setting pullout is impossible, And with wife and keys gone I am very much in enforced chastity.

JackStrap likes this.
  8. Panda

Panda New member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    This belt is named Y2 in China, and I had this one about 1 years ago and wear it before I got the EMCC.

In my experience, I like this belt, but the penis tube is less conformable than EMCCs', and my longest period without taking off in this belt is just only 4days.
    (But in EMCC, my longest period is 11days.)

This is also the good belt I ever had.
    But now I think EMCC version (even the basic one or the deluxe one) should be much better then Y2.

9. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    When I was buying I wasn't sure if I wanted the cables or not. I elected to go with the "eye" opening. I would assume the cable style may be much less adjustments, but the "eye" opening seemed more secure. I am a fairly tall person at 6 ft tall, but only 145 lbs I thought the more rigid style would have the most adjustability. So far so good.

10. HappilyChained

Local Time:
    Know this is an old thread, is this belt still worth getting ?

11. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Threads like this alway make me wonder what happened to the CM member. He’d been a member for 7 years. Get great review and obviously he was enjoying it with his wife... then two months later and he never comes back to the mansion again?!
    :rolleyes:

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    His absence is puzzling. Perhaps once she got the proper fitting device, that he couldn't remove, she completed his move to total slave. Locked up his clothes, took away access to phone and computer, removed him from bank and credit card accounts, and took control of all vehicle keys as well as ones to his belt. He now spends his days, cleaning, cooking, and serving her. No time for frivolous play online. His life is as total slave, as he always wanted.

Anonoman likes this.
  13. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    It is the cycle of life of forums, some only are here to gather info and then leave once they get what they need, it is normal as not everyone likes to share everything

Or they got tired or something else happened, how long didnt you saw a new post of Mash2214? He was posting every day and boom, he stopped

14. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I understand he had a health issue...? If you look on his profile his last post is a goodbye and hope to be back one day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice