14th to 15th - Male Chastity Day

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gryffin, Feb 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Was planning on reintroducing my wife to male chastity tomorrow. She's been particularly frisky/feisty recently :eek:

... And with today being valentines day we enjoyed having the house to ourselves <3 On the other hand I still haven't orgasmed since 1 August last year.

Things were a little quite up till today because we have both had long term illnesses. But because of this afternoon I'm getting second thoughts about clicking the lock.

Tomorrow I was going to lock up and send her the picture (and yes it is her hand...) but need to give myself a bit of dutch courage from all the nice things I'll be taking away from myself. 20190213_202503.jpg

chastesoon and NeedingToBeLocked like this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would advise discussing it with her first. No woman likes Valentines to be all about their partners fantasies, this should be a day for showing love and devotion in a selfless manner.

Try bringing it up tomorrow if you have to as a discussion rather than a fait accompli

3. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Jules.

I did indeed steer clear of talking about it today. She has enjoyed it in the past but is worried about my safety. You are of course right in what you say I fear being denied for 6 months may be clouding my judgment if not enthusiasm!

4. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thank you again @Mistress Jules I was indeed locked on Male Chastity Day and she has hidden the keys somewhere safe.

The device I'm wearing is smaller than anything I've worn before and shows no sign of coming off in any way. At the risk of too much information she has enjoyed a few massages over the last two days and I have currently been divested of all my clothes as we lay in bed together my body feeling incredibly sensitive too her gentlest touch.

If I'm honest I'm also a little 'coy' about the slab of metal fixed to my body and it being seen. However that us outweighed by the pleasure my obedience and behaviour is giving her.

So glad I didn't push her to fast as you said.

Everyone else as you were - over-share finished! :)

locked_top and keyheld like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice