13 Weeks Over, Starting 26 Weeks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked4her, Apr 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    I thought that I would give an update on how my wife/KH and I have been getting on, we had taken a break some time ago but wanted to start again and because we had managed to go 13 weeks we thought that should be the target this time.

Well 13 weeks are up today which actually seems to have gone very quick, we've got a whole assortment of toys so between my oral skills and the toys (magic wand especially) the wife has been kept very satisfied. I on the other hand have still had some pleasure, one of the things we wanted to achieve was me being milked whilst still in the cage which we managed at week 9, so the last 4 weeks has seen me kept locked up and being milked that way (9 milkings total). The second thing was to stretch my arse, we had bought some plugs for this last year but had not really followed it up whereas this time we have been more strict with it, this last week saw me move to the 5th and last plug (anal dilators) but I still have to use the fourth for a while before I use the last one.

Whats the plan for today, once the kids have gone to bed, I get let out and pretty much get to do what I want (my reward), my wife is on permanent heat at the moment thinking about having my cock in her again and my mind is in overload as to what I want to do and what we can do in one evening either way we are both going to have a lot of fun and pleasure.

Tomorrow however means it will be 26 weeks till my next orgasm, why the jump, partly because my wife wants to make me go an entire year and we thought this was one way of getting there quick and also because in 26 weeks (+1 day) its my birthday so it is more of a reason to have it that length. Now that we know I can be milked locked up means the wife is going to push my milkings out to once a fortnight, we are going to see how I get on and if there are no problems look to extend it to once every three weeks and then once every four weeks but no longer than that. There are a few other things that we want to try now, my wife wants (and has been doing it this way) to milk me onto her tits but now she wants me to lick my cum off her, we are both unsure over this (nice to talk about but both of us seem to chicken out at the point of doing it) but are really going to try it. With the stretching almost complete we are looking for a plug (and probably harness) for me to wear during the day, this will not be every day but something we want to explore.

The last 13 weeks have been fantastic and we are both looking forward to the next 26 weeks though we have not worked out what my reward will be on my birthday. It a while to go so I am sure we will come up with something by then.

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    congrats my son.....so many of us envy you at this moment. a toast to your continued good fortunes....

3. ab12826k

ab12826k New member

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    thx for sharing~~~

4. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM

great going im lock an its 4 months for me as of now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice