1250 Days

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by 100 Days or more, Jun 29, 2020.

?

What is the longest that you have been locked up for?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2020.
  1. Less than week

4.8%
  2. Less than 100 days

66.7%
  3. 100 - 500 days

28.6%
  4. Over 500 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Well Its been a while since I was last on here but I thought I'd share my latest milestone 1275 days of 24/7 chastity.

My journey started years ago as with many with simply playing, a few days on a few days off and this title and profile was set up when I first did a 100 days stint. So what changed, in short I did, i was bored of the play and wanted to fully commit so at 10 minutes to midnight on the 31st December 2016 I slipped my penis into its trusty Bon 4M and that was it. 24/7 from there on.
    My wife started by really controlling with the key but after a while she realised I had no desire to remove it unless it was for her pleasure.

Work, airports, cycling, running, swimming have all been taken with ease and yes it is picked up by the metal detector but never questioned. The only challenge we could not beat was a French naturist site that does not allow 'body jewellery' so daytimes its off but back on for the evening and overnight. I am sure that my penis has white marks in the summer from the tan.

So if you are starting out why? well many will say its about being female led or D/s but in reality for me it is just about completely pleasing my wife and not wasting effort on my selfish pleasure. Why rub your own cock when you could be making your partner feel great. And as you get used to reaching the high as your cock pushes against its restraints but you come down gently rather than through cumming you realise that its the emotional high of being aroused that makes it so pleasurable not that spurt of liquid.

Oh and to dispel some myths, my cock still gets hard, it still drips pre-cum, I still get hard in the early hours of the morning, and no it does not cum as soon as it is released. Strangely, it actually seems to stay harder for longer when required to perform and is not over-sensitive.

The key has long been replaced with a security bolt to make everything more solid and also discrete with no padlock to rattle, yes it would be easier to remove but what is the point of cheating? Like many my wife enjoys and tolerates my chastity but does not enforce it. It is a personal choice so the key is more mental than physical. I know where it is, use it to remove the cage when I need shaving but would I go further, would I wank, would I dare go out without it, would I want to go out without it. My chastity cage is just part of me, I'm naked without it and simply have not desire to go without,

So that naturist beach awaits in August until then its 24/7 and I have just ordered a new Steelworxx cage to celebrate our 33rd Wedding anniversary and then onwards to 1500 or 2000 days.

I'm always happy to help and advise if you have any questions.

Rectrix, CharlesBrown, boisub and 4 others like this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Congratulations. That's a long time locked! What's the significance of 1275 days - approx 3 1/2 years?

3. Fredfred

Fredfred Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice