10 days in...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Susanstoy91, Oct 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I hope I'm not boring everyone with our up-dates...Maybe after today I will skip a few days...Today is another rainy day here so we just stay in bed later than normal. It started with a T&D that lasted about an hour. Lots of ball rubbing and teasing the anal region, which drives me so close to losing it. All this locked in my Cage. Then I had to do a foot and leg rub for my Wife, which was at least an hour. Then finished off by another 15 minutes of ball teasing and begging to cum..But nothing....I had a lunch date with a friend at noon, so I asked to be unlocked for that time. Had to drive into down, have lunch and head back home, maybe 2 hours total. "No" was the answer, so it was the first time gone that long without my KH near by. As I was leaving, my Wife said to come straight home, she had a surprise for me...Lunch was great, blah, blah blah...Got home, went into the bedroom to change into my around the house wear and found the bed was set up for another T&D and maybe the chance to cum. Nipple play, being tied to the bed, left alone to think about things and was asked if I should be able to cum today. Well, about an hour and a half later and some unreal oral from my KH, I was told I could cum...And for some friggin' reason I asked if she was sure she wanted me to...Well, that was it...That was the end of our session for today and I was told now she is not sure when my next chance will be...I don't know why I question her, but I will be paying for it now...Locked back in my cage and still leaking as I type this...That same statement comes to mind...Better watch what you wish for...Or in this case...Ask for...Is it November yet...Talk to you in a few days...Thank-you to my wonderful KH for a great day today...

spider203 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    you don't really need a new thread for each day. Just keep adding to the old one.

Unlucky and Susanstoy91 like this.
  3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing all 10 days even if they are in all separate threads! Lol

4. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I always get to make love to my wife with my mouth and tongue. You think you're getting addicted to her feet? If you were eating her - that's true addiction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice