1 year in Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulp123, Dec 25, 2009.

1. paulp123

paulp123 Christian Chaste Virgin

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I have already been chaste for over 300 days in the recent past and now I am going to try for a full year. I am a Christian virgin that is trying to keep away from masturbating and premarital sex. I did the 300 days without using a device for help when temptation gets too strong and I think that's why I failed last time. I have purchased a Chastity Steel CS100 stainless steel bt that I am planning to wear when I think I'll have a problem like at nighttime and for the morning.
    Before I begin this attempt which I am starting Jan 1st, 2010, I was thinking about masturbating everyday till then for 2 reasons. 1 to really cleans my prostate ans 2 to get masturbating sort of out of my system.
    Does anyone have any advice if they think it's a good idea to sort of purge before my attempt? Also any ideas on anything that helps like diet or vitamines I should take would be a big help.
    I will need all the help and encouragement I can get and I hope all of you can deal with your presonal fights with chastity in this new year.
    Merry Christmas,
    virgin Paul

2. painpup

painpup painpup LadyJs toy

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    very interesting

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    i think you can do it in chastity
    as far as masterbating 2-3 times day every day that will not take your desire or need form cuming it may for week or so but then you will have that urge that is when the chastity devise comes in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice