1 inch PA 5000 for sale

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by wook, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wook

wook Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    1 inch PA 5000 for sale *Sold*

Hello!

Okay, so after reading all the reviews here on the PA-5000 and measuring my own willy multiple times, my Keyholder and i ordered the PA-5000 in the 1 inch diameter.

Wow, way too small. I gave the thing a college try and wore it for about 6 hours total. I've cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and it is ready for a new owner.

i went to Home Depot and purchased two small lengths of PVC piping in 1 1/8 and 1 1/4 inch diameters and have been trying them out. i never would have guessed that i need to get the 1 1/4 inch diameter PA 5000! (and testing with the PVC saved us another $80 as i was going to go with the 1 1/8 inch!)

So, what i did was purchase two six inch lengths of the appropriate diameter tubing. Make sure the inside diameter is correct! Bring a tape measure. When i got it home i measured a length like the PA-5000 tube and used a hack saw to diagonal cut a length. A couple of minutes with 100 grit sandpaper and the rough edge was baby's bottom smooth.

So, we are hoping we can recoup some of the money we spent on this PA 5000 and put it towards the new one.

I will provide images if wanted.

We are looking for $50 + shipping. We live in zip code 97222.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    No bites yet?

I wonder how popular the 1" really is. I'm not sure, but I've been wearing my 1 1/4 and I might have overestimated. I may just be small enough to fit into a 1" diameter, but only time will tell.

If I were a richer man I'd snap this up just incase. :D

3. wook

wook Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Just sold it today, actually. The new one comes this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice