‘Performance’ problems after lock-up period

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste_creampielvr, Mar 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    I should have added to my previous post that I too have a fairly large letdown when I cum after a long denial. I actually prefer to just avoid the orgasm since it took so much time and effort to get to a whole year or more without one. It's very disappointing to realize it's going to be another year to get back to the same place again.

2. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Even when not locked and it's been 7-10 days without a release, the orgasm feels like it's clogged. I just assume it was 'backed up' and the cum would just oozz out, not a spurt. Getting an erection after 10 days is difficult and i can orgasm without an erection, again without being locked up. They are strange little creatures.

3. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I have had one or two times when my wife unlocked me after a few months of chastity that I would not get completely hard. However, we wouldn't dive right into things so a few moments and things were fine.

In general, chastity has been the opposite for me. Masturbating 1-2 times a day I got to the point where the sensitivity was low and when using a condom I would go soft. Many times we would stop, and revert back to me masturbating to orgasm. The chastity causes me to be very sensitive and can orgasm within a few strokes if I don't try to hold myself off. This has helped our sex life because my wife feels more "wanted" rather me having to take care of myself since she couldn't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice