Journey into the Unknown

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JakeKennedy37, Aug 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Day 13
    Tonight I had a talk with my girlfriend about my preference to go long periods of time between cumming and to give control of my cock to her. I experience what I refer to as horrible hangovers from cumming. I experience a significant decrease in motivation energy and sometimes borderline depression. Periods of chastity make my type A results driven personality more pronounced which I love and in turn push me towards an avoidance of orgasms despite their immense short lived pleasure. Ruining the orgasm seems to be a wildcard. Sometimes it feels almost as though I never had an orgasm when it is ruined while other times the results are not that different than a regular orgasm. When I consistently edge during periods of chastity dopamine and testosterone levels seem to be significantly elevated helping to make my body composition and mood much better than normal. All of this was explained to her. My gf had no problems with my periods of chastity as she has always enjoyed receiving oral sex immensely. She however wanted nothing to do with controlling my cock. I explained to her the power she would hold by controlling my orgasms but this fell on def ears. I believe this is due to our relationship dynamics as I play much more of a Dominant role overall. On the bright side she said she had no problems with a 3rd party controlling my orgasms as long as she didn’t have to hear anything about it. I have to say I don’t completely understand this but it’s not the worst possible outcome so I’ll take it. Although it would be ideal for Girlfriend and Goddess to be one of the same the relationship triangle already in place is working well at the moment and now there is full disclosure. I’m no longer going to try and fix what isn’t broken but rather seize the day and make the most of what I do have which is already pretty great.

My Lady Rouge (MLR) likes this.
  2. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    Day 2 without cumming. 8/5/2016 After 26 day fast Mistress granted me a ruined orgasm. Even though it has only been 2 days I am extremely horny and her cock is quite sensitive. Mistress granted me 60 minutes of edging today to add to my horny frenzied state.

Day 3 Edged Mistresses cock for 20 minutes to start the day. This was the amount of time I worked out yesterday (20 minutes of sprints). Worked out for 40 minutes today so mistress graciously allowed 40 additional minutes of edging her cock. Before bed I gave my girlfriend a massage which turned into me giving her oral for about 10 minutes until she reached climax.

Day 4 Without cumming. Mistress requested her cock be brought to the edge 5 times this morning in a session. It took 8 minutes to edge her cock 5 times. Short session but mistresses cock felt so good. Mistress allowed a mid day edge for 20 minutes with the condition I not wear underwear the remainder of the day until bed. I do not believe there was a noticeable bulge while wearing the khaki shorts but there was a definite cock outline visible through the red shorts which I wore to workout. 30 minutes of light jogging on a treadmill. Mistress generously allowed 10 minutes of additional edging before bed.

Day 5 Mistress allowed 25 minutes of morning edging after which I worked out for 30 minutes and iced Mistresses balls for 5 minutes. I am feeling so horny now. Not allowed to touch between edges or cum at all. Mistresses cock is so sensitive the thought pops into my head at my horniest to rub Mistresses cock against couches and pillows. I haven’t actually done this but the fact the temptation is there indicates my sexual frenzy. My last orgasm was ruined. So even though My current fast is only 5 days it has been 31 days since having a fully stimulated orgasm. Mistress granted me 30 minutes of afternoon edging and an additional 20 before bed to further increase my sexual frenzy. Her cock was rock hard with a pulsing red angry cock head after each session. It took so much discipline to end the session and put her cock away.

Day 6
    I Woke up with a raging hard on.
    Mistress allowed me to edge her cock for 10 amazing minutes. I’m so horny already. Mistress has indicated my next orgasm will be ruined and she has not indicated how long into the future that may be which is exhilarating and scary at the same time.

Today I ran into a girl who is an old friend and she made several out of character comments about girls gagging on cocks then said how she doesn’t have much of a gag reflex. The sexual frenzy is so intense I wanted her to suck Mistresses cock but I knew I couldn’t resist cumming so I acted as if I didn’t get her insinuations. It was almost as if she could sense a sexual energy exuding from my aura.

Mistress allowed me to edge her cock 30 minutes in the afternoon. I did a 20 minute circuit of squats push-ups crunches and sprints. Mistresses cock was edged for an additional 15 minutes before bed. By this time it was worked into such a sexual frenzy it took several minutes for the erection to go down.

Day 7
    I started the day off with a one hour workout. 45 minutes jogging then 15 minutes curls pull-ups and crunches. Goddess allowed her cock to be edged for 10 minutes afterward at which point it was pulsing and throbbing like mad.

Goddess indicated that this period of chastity will be at least two months. This is overwhelming at this point given how unbelievably horny I am already. She also decided I should have no pubic hair. So it was removed today.
    Goddess controlled her cock on cam for 45 minutes of an hour edge before bed. She is amazing at keeping her cock right at the brink but never crossing over. It was so incredibly difficult to stop edging and let her cock go flaccid. Her cockhead and balls were so red and needing to cum. Her cock is so full and sensitive. I’m in a state of pure bliss.

Day 8 Goddesses cock first thing in the morning. Soooo difficult not to stroke! But I didn’t because I wasn’t allowed yet.
    I worked out for 40 minutes this morning. 20 minutes jogging. 20 minutes pull-ups crunches curls squats and presses. After the workout I iced Goddesses balls for 10 minutes to build testosterone. Goddess allowed me to edge her cock for 20 minutes which was pure heaven. I am working hard with my workouts and diet to get my six pack back to better present Goddesses cock for her.

Day 9 Worked out another hour in the evening and Goddess generously allowed an hour of edging afterwards to keep my sexual frenzy sky high. I was so horny I ate my gf for a half hour bringing her off twice. Goddesses cock was rock hard and throbbing the entire time.

Day 10 I missed last nights workout and forgot to send Goddess a picture this morning. She informed me my fast from cumming will be at least 2 months due to these indiscretions. Further infractions will add Additional days to my fast. To make up for last nights workout I jogged for 90 minutes this morning and Goddess allowed me 60 minutes of edging on chaturbate.
    The prospect of at least 6.5 more weeks of chastity is very intimidating. I want to stroke and touch Goddesses cock constantly. My standards for sexual partners has declined substantially! Today I found myself flirting with a woman I know who I normally find to be borderline repulsive. She normally hits on me giving me compliments like how great of shape I am in and how she wished I was single. Today was no different in that regard but I’m in such a sexual frenzy I found myself telling her she had a nice ass. She visibly enjoyed this and asked me what my plans were this afternoon but I told her I was busy and ended the conversation. I really wanted to have sex with her but knew there was no way I could keep from cumming. Normally I would never even remotely consider any type of physical interaction. The frenzy Goddesses cock is in has completely altered my thought process.

spider203 likes this.
  3. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    After 2 weeks of cageless chastity Goddess informed me this morning her cock will be caged until further notice.

Jamie's-Locked and spider203 like this.
  4. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    This evening my girlfriend who is gorgeous spent over an hour completely nude in front of me while Goddesses cock was caged. This is something she used to do but out of the ordinary as of late. I hope it becomes a regular thing but my God I have never been teased to such an extent in my life. A 6'1" beauty bending over in front of me with nothing on and Goddesses cock caged! I felt like a teenager again and literally couldn't breathe!

Mascara^Snake and spider203 like this.
  5. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    Day 15
    Goddess allowed 2 hours of public edging outside the cage last night on chaturbate!!! It was such an amazing high! Goddesses cock has never felt so good but so tough to go back in the cage. Anything for Goddesses cock though and I know it's for the best. Ensuring Goddesses cock is safe and secure. No accidents or funny business. Goddesses cock is constantly oozing precum at this point after the long edge. Two pairs of underwear will be needed tomorrow!

6. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    My wife did not like the weight of the decision to be on her either. She never wanted to play the bad guy. This may be the case for you too.
    We started a game that fixed the issue. Each night she would roll a die without me seeing. If we had sex and she was satiated then if she had rolled a one then I could climax too. Later we added that if I didn't get the one next time one or two would be lucky. And so on up to five. Even later we progressed to eight and ten sided dice, stopping one short of the top. The best part of the game was that she was always allowed to adjust the die. I would not see it until later and would never know if it was adjusted. All the "no"s would be the roll of the die.

Some also use marbles in a bag game. You place a large number of blue marbles and a small number (maybe one) of white marbles in a opaque bag. A marble is drawn. Blue is for blue balls and white is for climax. You can play with the ball replaced at once or after the white is drawn. Other colors could be added to count for other events such as start over, ruined, climax via masturbation, removing or adding a number of blue or white, etc cetera.

JakeKennedy37 likes this.
  7. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Nice log! Games are great - you both agree on rules, so it's not really her decision (also because the outcome of the game is random of course). But in my experience there is hope for even the sweetest, most passive or sub girl to turn out as a dominant woman, so make the best of the moment but beware - life could have more in store for you. Most people have both sub and dom character aspects, it's just how you treat, train and use them (I hope "training" someone to be your keyholder is an alright term for the community).

My gf was never interested in dominating me, she was rather sub herself. She still couldn't stand scenarios with me bound and helpless before her, we tried it but she didn't like it. I'm her protector so this wasn't right, so classic BDSM play falls out of the equation. Orgasm denial however is another story - she just discovered her sadistic side. If we nourish and care for it, she might make a truly great kh one day :D It's nothing sexual though, she doesn't get off from denying me. She just has fun in a traditional, childish, non-sexual way which may seem like a turn-off for some but then again we basically have a very innocent and pure relationship. Apart from the numerous kinks. Just my experiences^^

TL;DR: Your girl might even still discover what she gets out of your chastity. She has to find out herself though, you can't just tell her how she should enjoy the control or something. We tend to be too impatient. And if she doesn't, well, you still have a great thing going on. :)

8. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    But we added the die adjustment. So I could have been random. But likely it was not. I think, at first there was no adjustment. She simply roled the die. But after a while I am fairly sure that she took control. The game let her take this control secretly. She became the secret puppet ruler of the dominant die roll.

Even the marbles in a bag game could be played this way. Just allow the keyholder to look in the bag as she draws the marble. Only she will know if she picks one of her choice or at random.

In either case you just need to make the die adjustment or the marble peek part of the rules. It can't ever be thought of as cheating.

9. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! I think you make a great point in that I do have a great thing going. While ideally my gf and key holder would be one of the same the situation in place is working very well. 22 days chastity today. Caged as I am writing this. I have been unpleasantly surprised to not be able to find any wifi or pc controlled lock for under $500. I guess there just isn't a big enough market out there. I'm just surprised there is no wifi lockbox on the market for $200.

10. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    Keysafe.org talks about a numet of different levels of safe for long distance holding. I don't think that the highest level is WiFi. But, it is Internet connected. I suggest looking there.

11. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice