The Thrill of the Chaste

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cagedvanilla, Mar 23, 2022.

?

Should I continue to write of my Journey

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    This will be my first attempt ever in writing a blog. I have nothing new to offer about this lifestyle other than my own personal experiences. I am happy if it helps others, like myself and Mistress J, who are on this journey, may be just starting, or just thinking about it and looking for practical information. I am open to all comments or questions and will answer as soon as I able. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I am enjoying writing it.

So, let's start at the very beginning as I feel there is some helpful information that may keep other men from making the same mistakes I made! lol First and foremost, what got you to even look into something like this? Has it been a long thought about kink or fantasy that you have dreamed of? Was it something you heard about, or maybe something that you saw online that piqued your interests? Whatever the reason, how did you act on it? Were you too afraid or the reactions of others, or better, the reaction of a significant other? There are literally a million different answers to these questions and the only important one is yours. It doesn't matter where the fantasy came from, only that it is YOUR fantasy, nor does it really matter what other people think (I know, easier said than done). For me, I had always had a kinky side to me and rarely ever acted out on those fantasies with others. My wife knew that I liked light bondage and being tied up, I was open about that when we first started dating, but it was never something we practiced regularly, or even irregularly for that matter. I would push it once in a while and she would oblige once in a while, and when I say once in a while, I mean it didn't happen on a yearly basis even, it was just not something she was into and I really had to p to make her go along with it, and even then she wasn't into it and it ended up making me sad, or depressed because I felt she wasn't listening to MY needs, we all want to be validated do we not?! lol
    I really loved all things bondage and always wanted to be controlled by my wife in the bedroom. My wife and I are both type "A" personalities and executives in the real world, but I really desired to be the one that wasn't in control in the bedroom, I just never really acted upon this feeling for fear of rejection, ridicule, fear of the unknown or how my wife would view me after that, etc. there are a million reasons that go thru our heads that keep us from being who we are or who we want to be. I happened upon Chastity by complete accident, of course we have probably all grown up hearing the stories of chastity belts in the Middle Ages, etc., but I never even knew it was a "thing" that some people actually practiced or played out as part of a fetish or BDSM lifestyle. I happened to be in an adult bookstore one day, trying to buy something to spice up our stale sex life and that is where I saw my first cb6000, and from that moment on I was obsessed with make chastity, I am honestly still obsessed with it to this day. I secretly bought one that day, took it home, privately tried it on, and was completely overwhelmed with the space that it immediately put me into in my head. It was like I was unable to think a rational thought, or any thought, other than having this "cage" on my manhood which I could now lock up and not touch! of course, it was only for a few minutes before I had to take it off, hide it away, not knowing when it would come out again or for how long, I only knew that I had found something that had me so turned on that I didn't know what I was going to do without it. This led to days of reading about it on the internet, looking at different versions of chastity devices, reading everything I could find on the subject, and what I keyed in on the most, with laser vision, was every single piece of bad information that you can find. Not that the information was not fascinating to me, I was in a headspace I had never been in before, but all of the information I was reading was just a million people's version of how it all worked. Do any of these things sound familiar? lol
    Here are the things that I homed in on; had to have a keyholder, had to have a contract with said keyholder, had to be submissive, keyholder had to abuse you and treat you like trash, and you would now be doing all of the housework, wait on her hand and foot, do anything else she said, etc., etc., etc. I could honestly go on forever here, and these are just my OWN thoughts. Needless to say, this was just too great of an "invention" to pass up on. I would tell my wife about it, she would get a new slave who would love and adore her every whim, and she would get a slave to do whatever and treat however she wanted, what's not to like? lol So with reckless abandon, I sat down, wrote out a chastity contract that would be signed by myself and my Wife, our sex life was going to get so much better, the house would be so much cleaner, my wife would be so much more relaxed and happy......because after all, now all she was going to have to do was boss me around, treat me like shit, do all kinds of fun, kinky crazy things with/too me, and it would all be about her!
    This is where I will stop for now. I hope you enjoyed reading the start of this blog, it will take me quite some time to catch up to modern day life as this all happened about 4 years ago, needless to say it has been a long journey from there to here.

If you enjoyed reading this, please let me know, it will give me the encouragement I need to continue to tell this story as I may be the only person interested in it!

James1990, subrick, StubHub and 2 others like this.
  2. rubbermade

rubbermade Member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    A fascinating insight and an experience somewhat similar to my own; please do continue to share. It is incredibly honest and helpful of you to document your experiences through this blog. Thank you!

cagedvanilla likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing!

cagedvanilla likes this.
  4. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    looking forward to hearing more!

cagedvanilla likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes keep writing but it would be easier to read if you broke it up into shorter paragraphs with spaces between. A wall of text is daunting. Good luck on your journey.

cagedvanilla likes this.
  6. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    Thank you for that information, writing was never my strong suit in school, lol

LesterBallard likes this.
  7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Keep it up

cagedvanilla likes this.
  8. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I plan to continue! I have a lot to tell I believe, not that it is informational, just my journey.

9. cagedvanilla

cagedvanilla Member

Executive
    Houston
    Local Time:
    I hope this is where I am supposed to continue with my blog, if it isn't how you do this, someone please feel free to let me know. As my father always said. "there is no such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer". lol
    So, I had "found" this wonderful world of chastity and was so excited to start doing all of the things that I had been reading about! Unfortunately for me, I was only one half of the equation, in order for any of this to become real, or any of my fantasies to be enacted or realized, I would have to have a keyholder that wanted to do and try all of these same things with me, she would have to share my vision for our relationship, take part in all things, and enjoy it too! To say I was being irrational at this point is an understatement. I am quite sure though that I am not the only one who has felt and done the exact same things as myself.

Now to talk a little about my Wife, my Best Friend of almost 25 years, my Mistress, my Keyholder. Mistress is a very hard type A personality. She can outwork you, she can out think you, she can outsmart you, and she is not afraid to prove all of t these very qualities to her co-workers, employees, and anyone that knows her. She is not bossy, mean spirited, unfriendly, but just the way she carries herself in whatever she is doing gets peoples attention quickly. She is blonde haired, and blue eyed, she has an very attractive face, and at 56 years of age she has a very attractive, fit body. She carries herself with high confidence that is visible to the naked eye. Some think she is somewhat "aloof", and that might be a way to describe her, but she does everything the correct way the first time, even if it takes longer and she expects everyone around her to do the same, if they don't she is not afraid to say it, teach them, and expect it not to happen again. I am an extremely lucky man to say the least, and I have known this from the very first time I laid eyes on her. What She and I share and have shared in our day to day lives has been fantastic, not all roses and unicorns, but we have had a great life together. So with all of this being said above, I had myself convinced that she would embrace with open arms and would be a natural Dom, and I could not have been more wrong! Now, we have had a average to good sex life up to the time this happened, but it had gotten boring and routine, I am sure for both of us, and honestly, especially for the Female species, this isn't always a bad thing guys, just a heads up or forewarning for those that are still on the outside of this looking in! I also need to add, Mistress J is a very sexy person, she has that "it" factor, the way she talks when we are intimate, etc. sexual attraction has never been an issue for us, just life and familiarity in general. Enough of that! lol

Now, I must tell you that I too am a type A personality, and there has been known to be some occasional fireworks between the 2 of us, usually 2 type A personalities have a hard time staying together and we are no different, what i always tell people is this, we balance each other to a large degree, I am being honest when I say that I doubt there are many men who could "handle" her, and that isn't to be arrogant, but she is a handful! And I am on my 3rd marriage for a reason, I am hard to handle to! When one of us goes off, it usually isn't pretty or nice and many people just can't handle that much raw emotion. When we erupt at each other it can be epic! I also feel that it should be known, that Mistress and myself own 3 separate companies together, and we have worked together since we met, again, being totally honest, she was an employee, our accountant. I was divorced for the second time, and traveled extensively at that time, and I asked her if she would take care of my personal finances, thus the relationship just blossomed from there. The mutual attraction had always been there but it also had always been 100% professional. As time went on, the flirting started back and forth until one thing led to another etc. we still work together to this day except now there are 3 companies instead of one, and she is now the part owner of all 3. Our employees all laugh because they enjoy the occasional "fireworks" in the office, but we are both quick to erupt, and quick to cool off, I can't remember ever having an argument lst overnight, thus, we balance one another.

So, when all of this "chastity" information hit me, and flooded my brain with these thoughts, I was sure she we be "all in" (pun intended) and this was going to be great, she would love to be in charge, and her personality would fit a dominant Mistress without much work at all. I sat in my office all morning writing up and contract between "slave" & Mistress. I didn't have a doubt that she would go along with it. After fretting for a while about her initial reaction, I called her and asked her to come to my office and shut the door behind her, I had something important to discuss. She walked into my office and I just immediately blurted it out! Look, I ran across this information on male chastity babe, it is fascinating to say the least, and the look I got from her was one of amusement. lol I then told her that we both know our sex life has gotten routine and stagnant, we needed something to spice it up, and this was just the absolute perfect thing to fix it!, now the look on her face was much different, for sure the amusement was gone. The first response I got was "are you fucking serious right now?" Yes, I am serious. Then "where in the world did all of this come from?, so, you are so bored with me that you feel like we no longer have great sex?" No, the sex is great, when we have it. "What, I don't put out enough for you?, you obviously feel we have a problem that I didn't even know existed", and you are really blindsiding me with this". Silence as I looked at my desk..... "Ok, look, you are going to have to give me some space and time to think about this", "If this is something you really want to do, you know I will do it if it makes you happy, I was HAPPY! Picture snoopy doing his "happy" dance on his dog house! lol

More another time,these are probably to long for most to sit and read through so if you feel i need to shorten each issue up, please feel free to let me know. Have a great day everyone. Mistress left to take the dog to the vet, but before she left she put a new black and blue leather collar on me and locked it with a hot pink lock, of which I just found out she has 12 all keyed alike? Where di this come from. lol she also attached a short leash from my collar to my cage while I was sitting at my desk, it was fine while I was sitting, but the minute I went to stand up I couldn't, I guess I get to walk hunched over until she decides to return. I love days off with Her. Hopefully she will want to play when she returns!

Rectrix, James1990, fkfk and 2 others like this.
  10. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Definitely going to need more of this story! Can't leave us on a cliffhanger like that.

I also post long rambling passages lol so don't worry about length. You have an interesting story going. People will read it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice