Key Holder Awakening

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JamSandwich, Apr 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    This entry is going to be brief as I'm typing from a mobile. But I wanted to make a start so that I don't start to forget the detail.
    In future posts I will go into how long I've been with my key holder, and how the subject of chastity came about. Actually, as I write this I do still have access to the key. As it's early days.
    This is a true factual blog and I apologise if some people find it dull.

2. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    The device I went for is a Vice. I started wearing it on Sunday for a few hours. I found it pretty uncomfortable. Monday, again I felt as though the ring was too small so ordered some larger one's. This is something I wish I didn't do. Monday I wore the device for around 8 hours. Yesterday, I wore it for maybe 6 hours because I didn't want to wear in public as I was attending a football match and the pub. I am still getting to grips with how to use the toilet with chastity! It's weird having to sit down, and I'm concerned about hygiene. That was why I didn't want to wear it out of the house.
    Today, I'm writing this while I'm locked up and happy as it's starting to become more comfortable. The plan is to be able to wear it overnight by Tuesday as my Mistress is going away with work for two nights.
    I was concencerned that this wasnt achievable but today I've realised it is. It is just as well, which will become apparent when I explsinna conversation I had with my owner this Morning. This was via text as I'm still shy about the whole thing. I will copy and paste to save time.

What did you think of the new habit? As I get the impression you don’t want me to wear it all of the time. It would mean I put it on before you leave the house on the morning then you unlock me at bedtime after any punishment or treat if any is being given. I don’t want to go on I just wanted to know what you thought? Or if you liked the idea of me wearing it all of the time. I’ve read and there’s no risks. So it’s your choice as the key holder.

So to give some context. We are using the Obedience app, which my other half is loving!
    I created a new Habit which would mean that I have to make sure I'm locked up when I wake up and remain that way until bedtime. Unless Mistress is away on business. In this instance, I would have to wear it until the night she returns.

So here's the reply.

I don’t mind you wearing it the whole time i just don’t want it to be painful you’ve said you’ve ordered a bigger hoop thing so if that makes it more comfortable.

I will go back to what I have stated earlier in my post. This is a true life blog. So don't expect comments like “yes, I want you to be locked up forever. You are now my Sissy and you are never getting out”. That's not how this blog is going to go also I'm not a Sissy.

So back on track. I replied saying that it was becoming comfortable and safe as I've been doing a lot of research. I didn't mention my toilet troubles! That's not her worry and something I will sort myself in private. The reply I got was pretty surprising.

I want you to get the most out of what we are doing so if it means leaving on all the time for you to feel like I’m completely owning you which in turn will help lift your mood then leave it on all the time i am happy with that.

Wow! The journey really is about to start and getting very exciting.

3. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's day five since I started wearing the Vice. It is beginning to feel a lot more comfortable, and I have admitted to my KH about sitting down to go to the toilet. Her response was, "well, that doesn't bother me! I have had to do that all my life". Yet again, another surprise response!

This is probably the first time I have gone four days without orgasm in many years, and you know what? I feel energised. I am more focused and positive at work, even though my job is very demanding.
    I'm getting the vibe that my KH is starting to get into it as if I have the cage off. She is asking why.

Tonight is the first time I have given my Mistress an orgasm without me also having one. It was a strange uncomfortable experience becoming erect while pleasuring her orally. But it was worth the pain. The whole experience was terrific. The session was topped off with ten strikes from a riding crop because I forgot to hoover the stairs. As I mentioned before, we are using the Obedience app. Actually, I didn't forget, I ran out of time due to work. But, I have begged my Domme to be harsh and I think she is starting to like it.

Sunday is my unlocking day. The crazy thing is..... I don't know whether I am ready.

4. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    On a side note. The Vice anti pullout! How the hell does that work? I’ve tried to use the largest one a number of times without success. I think I give up.

5. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Just a mini update. I’ve had The Vice on now since 13:00 yesterday. I managed to sleep okay, probably due to alcohol. But, it’s a good start. I was supposed to be getting unlocked today. However, Mistress decided to wait until tomorrow for latex fun

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing!

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

8. scottishsis

scottishsis Active member

Local Time:
    nice start to your journal, we each to our own when it comes to being a sissy, same as chastity, and so many other things in life. :)

9. scottishsis

Local Time:
    can i ask what this app is?

10. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Oh yeah! Definitely. I’m not into the Sissy stuff but I don’t have anything against it. I have lots of niche fetishes.

11. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Have a look on Google. It’s called ‘obedience’.

12. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Last night was difficult for me. It was pretty uncomfortable and I was texting my KH asking to be let out, but she had fallen asleep. So, rather than disturb her by waking her up I just put up with it. To be honest I glad I did.
    Today is unlocking day and I used the points I have earned through the Obedience app to purchase ‘Unlocked latex catsuit sex’.

I am ultra excited. I am on day 8 without an orgasm.

13. scottishsis

Local Time:
    now you got me jealous, enjoy, im sure you will

Headtrip likes this.
  14. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Oh god it was good! I did have to take 5 strokes of the cane though due to forgetting a chore this week!

Mistress is aware from tomorrow for 3 days. I’m going to do as many chores as possible to please her.

15. scottishsis

Local Time:
    so pleased, how long are you to be locked for now?

16. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    I don’t know. I think probably a week.

17. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    I woke up ultra horny this morning. I stupidly asked to be unlocked.
    That didn’t go down well.

18. scottishsis

Local Time:
    what was your punishement?

19. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    I am waiting the the decision. I expect it to be the cane. The one we have is awful. It’s thick plastic and really, really hurts.
    I have just checked the app and I’m being punished with 5 cane and 5 riding crop.
    I actually don’t mind the riding crop but the cane! I hate that, but it’s meant to be a punishment.

I am going to get work out of the way and then make a start with washing and ironing. These are tasks I normally hate, but, I think they will be a lot more enjoyable locked up.

20. scottishsis

Local Time:
    fantastic, hopefully you learn your lesson. enjoy your chores

21. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    I have to say that I have found today difficult, and it's only 18:45 as I write this entry.
    I dropped Mistress at the train station at around 11:50 and she won't be returning until Thursday evening. Normally when I am left to my own devices I will turn to masturbation. Obviously, this isn't on the cards now! It really does show how little willpower I have.
    My KH has the key with her and we have another that's sealed in a dated envelope. I could text and say that it's really uncomfortable and I need the key to readjust the cage. But I know if I do this I will really regret the decision. Also, I think Mistress would feel let down.
    During her train journey, she sent me a few Whip and Peach emojis with some kinky text. So she is playing her part. I need to man up and get through this. After all, I asked for it!

ShySubDave likes this.
  22. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Sleeping in the cage was troublesome without the crutch of alcohol. But i managed it and I assume it will get easier.

23. scottishsis

Local Time:
    I have to say, the two devices ive used have been quite comfortable to sleep in, but out of the two id say the ht nub was not as comfortable as the metal one i have now.
    where is it hurting?

24. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    Last night it was pulling on my balls as I keep getting hard.
    Today I’ve actually hardly noticed wearing it.

25. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I find cannabis can help (where I live it's legal)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice