My quest for the perfect penis gag.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ssj17vegeta, Mar 26, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ssj17vegeta

ssj17vegeta Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Hello to all of you,

One of the great things about chastity, cuckolding and such are the endless possibilities regarding humiliating games my wife and I can can play.

One of them consists in using a penis gag - a head "harness" with a dildo attached to it - to penetrate and stimulate her vagina without being given the opportunity of even tasting her delicious pussy.

Unfortunately, the penis gag we had bought was poor quality, and the straps were ruined as we used it again and again. Furthermore, we could'nt use a "custom" dildo, as it was not meant to be detached.

I'm currently looking for a new one, but having searched on the web, none seems to be "perfect". Have you guys stumbled upon it ? Which website would you recommend ? My wife prefer dildos ranging from 7 to 8 inches in length.
    --------------------
    What the perfect penis gag should be :

- A head harness structure, composed of several straps. I like the look of it (more like a slave) and the feeling that the dildo's held strongly. If possible, with adjustable strap lengths. Lockable straps would be a plus.

- With a system allowing to change/replace or even play without the dildo, such as attachment ring(s).

- With an penis gag instead of a ball gag in the inside (MUCH more humiliating >-) ).
    ---------------------

Thanks in advance for your answers.

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Hi... I'm wondering, did you find what you were looking for? I would love to find something like this for my wife.

We have a cheap chin dildo, which I like for the fact that it allows me to use my tongue and the dildo at the same time. Our biggest complaint is that the dildo is pretty small; in fact, it's about the same size as my penis, which is really not big enough to satisfy her. Also, it's pretty cheaply made, and I don't think it will last for many sessions.

Her favorite dildo is 8" long and 6.5" in girth. If I had something like that attached to my face she would ride it all day and night, and we would both be in heaven. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice