Experience Question for those who have been at this awhile

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by shadowman6, Dec 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. shadowman6

shadowman6 Sweet Nikki...my wife, mistress, my raison d'etre

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    So my wife and I are fully engaged in the chastity lifestyle (my key dangles around her pretty neck), and I am amazed at how far we've come since, aided by liquid courage, I asked her to lock me away for her use only. I will keep the sordid details private where they belong, but suffice it to say she has really taken up the mantle of being a key holder, and our marriage is healthier than it's been in years because of it.

My question is this: is it likely she will continue to expand her horizons here as she gets more comfortable? I'd like for her to get much more strict with me...we played a bit with the strict wife scenario the other day and I've never been more keenly aware of what a beautiful and sexy woman she is...since we started this, she positively radiates new confidence, and I am so satisfied physically I can't believe it. How do I help her along? Or will she just naturally seek more on her own? We've come so far and I want her to get more satisfaction out of keeping me chaste and denied, especially as I learn to more effectively put her pleasure ahead of my own...it's working and I want it to continue to.

Thanks for any advice!

Stay locked up, guys, and ladies, keep being beautiful as you all are

2. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    My wife has become more demanding when it comes to me doing household chores and being her maid/servant. Liquid courage as you put it has moved things along for us as I tend to blurt out fantasies in the throws of passion in this "altered" state. Often she'll ask me me about them for later use in T&D to keep me horny and frustrated. She even asks me what I dream about because she hears me talking in my sleep, which I do on rare occasions.

3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    The best thing you can do is let her grow into the domme she wants to be. Like you, my relationship with my wife had been enhanced greatly with chastity. Seemed like anytime I ever tried to push her in a certain direction she always pushed back not wanting to try things I wanted to because it was my idea. I would feel irritated at this because as far as I knew she wasn't really doing any research into chastity. Once I kept my mouth shut, I could drop subtle hints here and there to see if she'd be interested in certain things. Sometimes she'd take the hint and other times she'd ignore them. Totally her perogative though. Depending on your relationship your KH might be more receptive to suggestions than mine but the best advice anyone has ever given me on this forum is "be patient and be loving and then be patient again" :)

shadowman6 likes this.
  4. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    @Lockedwithlove be patient and be loving and then be patient again" :)

I totally agree. By all means talk about it, but only when you have permission. Communication is key, but only when she allows.

Otherwise, sit back (figuratively speaking), and enjoy the journey.

Sonic chaste

shadowman6 likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    My wife is a natural born submissive who gets pleasure from pleasing others. She does not like to hurt me, be mean to me, boss me around or as she calls it, being a cock tease. It took 3 years for her to stop feeling guilty about denying me an orgasm. She used to call sex without an orgasm for me, fake sex. I am the dominant one in our marriage and my wife likes it like that. I get all the stress and take care of problems while she is free to enjoy going out with her friends or watching TV during the day. My only task around the house is taking out the trash and helping with cleaning the dishes after dinner. Even then, if she sees that I had a lot of work to do for my job or am stressed out about business matters, she will take the garbage out herself and tell me that she will take care of cleaning up after dinner.

She refuses to give me any orders and is uncomfortable telling me to do anything. The only area of our marriage where she has absolute control is our sex life. She will occasionally paddle or cane my butt for bugging her for an orgasm or talking too much about chastity. Starting our 5th year of chastity play my wife will occasionally tell me to do something but I can see the fear in her eyes when she does not. Her dad was an abusive alcoholic who when not pleased would hurt his kids and wife. back in the olden days, the police did not interfere in domestic violence unless someone wanted to press charges.

I have seen my wife getting a little more assertive since we started chastity but in very small ways. Chastity is different from any other fetish we played at because they all ended at the bedroom door. Chastity stays with me all the time and after 4 years my wife has finally embraced teasing and orgasm denial and know the power she can have over me but is not really comfortable using it. Once in a great while she will tell me to do something if I ever want an orgasms again but those times are not very often. We will never have a D/s relationship. I am best able to run our marriage and have successfully done so over the last 44 years. My wife was given the power several times but did not want it. In fact she broke down crying in fear when she thought she had to lead the marriage. So I do not mention that anymore.

However she has become a little more assertive over the last few years and will actually paddle or cane my butt full force without being horrified when she sees the welts or bruises. See my pic gallery. So it has effected her but what is a big change for her would be at tiny change to others. So there is an effect on your KH the longer you go. How much of a change depends on your KH.

shadowman6 and kellysbitch like this.
  6. shadowman6

Local Time:
    Good stuff, Vinny, thanks...I also take the lead in all but sex. Wife is the boss in the bedroom and tells me when I can and can't be caged. It works best that way...she and I are both quite satisfied!

7. shadowman6

Local Time:
    This is great advice, thanks...I appreciate down to earth advice from other chaste men who see it as a beneficial lifestyle as far as marriage is concerned, and not just some schoolboy fantasy to get a girl to kick their ass or something. I want this to be the new norm for my wife and I and advice from real men like you is quite useful

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice