Lady boners

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Mar 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    I’ve had my Queen’s Keep for a few weeks now. Play time has been minimal due to a fussy baby. But my wife is definitely liking it.

Last night we finally had some together time. I was touching her and she was getting really aroused as she played with my caged member. She had her panties on and I could feel her having a lady boner through her panties. I’ve only once or twice ever felt her have one, and it was with her panties off and not nearly as noticeable as last night. Usually her clitoris is hard to find. But last night she was super aroused.

She kept her panties on, but let me touch her underneath her panties and she was definitely wet.

I wanted in her so bad. I asked if I could at least rub my cage against her pussy. She approved. It felt really nice if I just gently let it rub. Too much pressure took away some of the sensation, so I had to make it very light.

She really loved watching and feeling me do that. She said the sensation on her clitoris was amazing, and she enjoyed watching me.

And, of course, the baby had to start fussing after about 15 minutes and killed everything.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    I'm happy for you that she enjoyed it.

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    I thought all women got them whenever they are aroused ...and sometimes even when not ....just like guys in that respect.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Apparently not my wife. At least not to a point where you can notice. Every woman is different. Some have their clitoris very hidden in the clitoral hood, some don’t. Some have a small clitoris, some don’t. My wife apparently got the short end of the stick (or clitoris). She has a large clitoral hood, a small clitoris, and a short clitoral shaft. She is one of the unfortunate women who finds it difficult to orgasm (most of the time, though sometimes it happens surprisingly easy) and she thinks it is because of her clitoris being so small and hidden.

But yes, as far as I have read regarding female sexual organs and their functions, all women do experience them. It’s just usually not noticeable with my wife. Usually if she is at typical arousal level during play time, I either can’t feel it or it is just barely discernible that she has a clitoral erection.

5. mwsubmissy

mwsubmissy Active member

Local Time:
    Since we started chastity I have noticed that my wife is getting them a lot more. When I asked her about it she replied that she is more turned on now because it is all about her now and she loves the power she has.

Rectrix and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Heartwarming, good for her.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Perhaps I ought to rewite my post to

In my experience I thought it was normal for all women to get them whenever they are aroused ...and sometimes even when not ....just like guys in that respect.

But in some it did take practice to make achieving this their normal expectation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice