Hot fantasies your kh did for you

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by epsi-trepsi, Mar 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Inspired by the thread on hot things your kh said, I think it would be interesting to hear some hot fantasies or scenes your kh planned?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    I have a fear this thread could go badly off track into wish fulfilment...

3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    She had a open mind when I laid out everything that interests me. At the end of the day that’s the biggest fantasy come true, being able to slowly experience each and every desire that parallels each other’s

Oh she also insists I stay caged. I was worried it would be self regulated, but nope! She gets mad at me when I don’t lock back up after being unlocked to do a detailed cleaning each week.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    None. My wife won’t indulge any kind of fantasies.

5. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    My profile picture should say a bunch.

Kate Donald, fkfk and boisub like this.
  6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    I made a joke one day about her being such a bad cook that my stomach was now so strong I couldn't get food poisoning anymore.

I did in front of friends and forgot about it until the following week when she made the most delicious looking steak pie, mash and veg dinner with gravy.

I thought it strange she made go upstairs to eat but when she bought plate of food in she made me kneel on the floor and told me to eat it using only my mouth like a dog.

She then squatted down and did a little (very little) dribble of pee all over my dinner before pushing my head into it and making me eat it.

We have played with WS before but this was new and a big shock to me as well. Very humiliating and very humbling.

She made a big point of telling me why she did and that maybe her cooking wasn't so bad after all.

Lesson learned and it was a very real experience lol.

7. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
  8. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    I am happy to say that many of my fantasies have turned out to be her fantasies too... SPH, cuckold role play, chastity, corporal punishment, etc.

I do recall a specific event that was her indulging me in my fantasy at my request. I think in the end she quite enjoyed it too, but this was definitely something I asked for and she was very kind to do for me... I described a scenario where she led me to the basement and ordered me to strip completely naked, and then she cuffed my feet and hands and lifted my hands all the way above my head using a rope strung over a beam and then securely tied. My mouth was gagged. She then would proceed to spank and whip and flog me, pour hot wax on my chest and caged genitals, and tease and torture me. And then blindfold me and leave me there alone in this incredibly aroused state as she went about her business, talked on the phone, perhaps even answer the door and let someone into the house leaving me worried I might be seen this way. Finally, she would come down and recline on the couch near me and use her favorite dildo and vibrator to get off while I could just hear her whimpers and moans and not see or do anything.

I have to confess this fantasy still gets me hard as a rock. But more so because just that one time my wife pulled it off absolutely perfectly, and in my mind I can still visualize it and even feel some echoes of the pain and arousal.

9. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Your keyholder sounds great

10. ckedslave

ckedslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Just a heads up: this a long post and will not be upset if nobody wants to read it.

I had an older GF back in college that got me in to chastity. After I had gotten used to wearing the cage, we decided to have me be locked up for at least two weeks. Since I was at school during the week there wasn't much interaction between us until the weekend. After the first weekend of being locked and hanging around with her we knew we needed to more to emphasize the fact I was locked in chastity couldn't cum. So I suggested that she tease me with a sexy outfit or make me do something degrading and threw out a couple ideas. she took those ideas and they turned in to the following:

The next week I got to her house and said to me "I have a great night planned" with an emphasis on "I". She then had me go to her basement and take off all my clothes. Before I was undressed all the way she threw an old Halloween costume down the stairs; it was an orange prison jumpsuit costume. "Change in to that and wait for me in the living room." I put on the cheesy costume and went to the living room. 20 minutes later she yelled from the bathroom ordering me to get on my knees and face the hallway with my eyes closed. When she came out she was wearing the outfit she always had but I could never get her to wear: brown high heel leather knee high boots, short brown leather skirt and a tight button down top -a very sexy modified school girl look. I wanted ot break the cage when I saw her. I started to stand up to check her out when she told me to get back on the ground. She sat down and used me as a foot stool while she read a magazine. That night we had plans to meet some of her friends at a bar and I was being driven crazy and dripping in to the cage at the thought of going out with her dressed like she was while I was in chastity. For about an hour I was on all fours in this crappy orange jumpsuit while she would occasionally dig her heels in to my back, when she finally said "Time to go". I got up thinking I was going to change back to my clothes when she stopped me and told me I was a list of chores to do. "You could have gone with if these were done before earlier, but I wouldn't have had a place to put my feet if you were working on chores." I was so surprised she wouldn't let me go with that I was almost upset. Later I realized how sexy that idea was. I could barely get anything done while straining in the chastity cage and thinking of her at a bar in an outfit that I have begged her to wear for me with no success.

She came home about two hours later and had me take her coat off and hang it up. She then made me lick the dirt off her boots so she wouldn't track it in her house. I was nearly in tears I was so turned on and frustrated, but I also wanted to see what else she had planned. She laid out rules that I must follow while I was locked: 1. I was not allowed in her bedroom and would sleep outside the door. 2. I was not allowed to touch her. 3. I was not allowed in the house any time while she was getting herself off. She started push me out the back door with her booted foot. She told me "Go to my bedroom window and watch me have a real orgasm for once" and then shut and locked the door. I watched her get off using her biggest dildo through the bedroom window while I was wearing an orange prison costume and rain started to fall. It was almost too degrading, but still exciting. When she was done, she put her outfit back on and walked out of the bedroom. I went to the back door and watched come to the living room, cross her legs on the couch and start reading a book. The door was still locked, so I knocked on the living room window only to see her waive me off without even looking up. A half hour or so later she opened the door to tell me that she decided that I am not allowed back in the house until morning. She shut and locked the door and disappeared to her bedroom. -The weather was mild aside from the rain plus she and I also knew there were sleeping bags in the shed, so I wasn't being left completely out.

I always get so excited when I think about that night. -It was because of that night that I really found how much I enjoy being degraded as well has started me to fantasize about being cuckolded. The teasing from seeing her dressed up, going out to a bar and the tapping of her heels around the house was agonizing; but it was exactly what we were both going for. I actually skipped quite a few details to keep the length down, but still sorry for the long post.

Rakefighter, A6A9, Chaste J. and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice