Got my Queen's Keep TODAY!! Right on time, just as Mistress MM said! HOORAY!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Jan 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Hello Y'All;
    My Queen's Keep arrived today, 100% on time, just as promised by those wonderful folks @ Mature Metal!! The fit is PERFECT! I highly recommend anyone interested in a Chastity device to contact the folks @ Mature Metal, & be SURE to purchase their sizing ring kit FIRST, BEFORE you place an order. I did just that, then proceeded to "try out" their sizing rings, even going so far as wearing the "A" ring (testicle ring) for extended periods to make sure I was choosing a size that wouldn't restrict my ability to "pee" & still stay in place. Also, I strongly advise VERY CAREFUL & PRECISE measuring of your penis. It's important NOT to "overestimate" your size!! Bottom line is: "As a general rule, you AIN'T as big as you THINK you are!!!"

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to live here, but, all I can say is that for me, careful measurements double checked through the "truth filter" resulted in a first-time PERFECT fit for my insignificant little farce of a pee-pee! (It's really not big enough to be called a "cock")!

If you read my "Rewired Mind" thread, you'll see that Divine Goddess Tigger & I will be holding a ceremony for us & a few "chosen" friends honoring the transfer of control of my penis to Her, & then gratetfully accepting Her collar to wear proudly for all the world to see my newly accepted position in life. I'll post another thread about that little party after.

Later;
    Pooh

PS: I'm just a "tad" disappointed by having to sit on the toilet to "pee" & wipe myself dry when done with the QK in place, but my Sweet Lady says that's how things SHOULD be, MUST be, & WILL WITHOUT DOUBT be from now 'till my last day on this Earth. GOD BLESS MY DIVINE GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. gtroommate

gtroommate Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the club! Sounds like it will be quite a journey.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Poohbear cud you please tell me what the truth filter is please. ooh, and i loves sitting down to pee and i thinks you will like doing it when you gets used to it.

4. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    Hello, jemima;
    Thanks for the reply. As always, the "truth filter" is the Lady of the House! Out here in "redneck land" there's an old joke about the rooster & the chickens. It goes like this:
    The rooster comes out in the morning & crows: "COCK ENOUGH FOR TWO!!!"
    Then the hens all answer back: "Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!!"
    I know it doesn't look so funny in writing, but when told right, it DOES sound like the noises chickens make!
    Later;
    Pooh

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Poohbear i thinks that is very funny, giggle. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice