Pleasing your Goddess

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happilymarriednerd, Sep 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    My wife loves the extra cleaning and attentiveness that has come with my chastity, but she didn't like not having piv sex as much as we used to since she enjoys that type of sex the most. Me wearing a strap on is something she didn't want to try either. Then we found out about penis sleeves and problem solved.If your KH likes piv sex I strongly suggest giving one a try. You can hardly feel anything, you can stay hard for a long time, and she gets all the piv sex she wants. They can be regular size, or add a ton of length and girth. I'm 5 inches long and not very thick. My wife never has complained about my size, but since trying the sleeve, it's what she prefers. She stays happy, I stay denied.

This really helped our chastity journey. I'm curious about anything else anyone does that's all about their KH's happiness or pleasure. I've come to find that's what chastity is all about, for me at least. Orgasm denial is definitely enjoyable and what got me into this, but I've found serving my Goddess is what makes this so special.

Thanks for any tips or advise.

Allen1987, Breathe, b_quark and 3 others like this.
  2. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    I'm curious about these penis sleeves since after a long hiatus my wife has wondered aloud about perhaps resuming PIV. Any recommendations for suppliers?

In our FLR I find that the important ways to please her have nothing to do with sex. As I write that I realize I exaggerate--OF COURSE pleasing her sexually is essential. But what counts much more is just making her life easier by being willing, good-tempered, forthcoming, prompt, courteous and so on. One way to put it is that she's happiest when she doesn't have to put up with my shit. Any real challenges or difficulties I may face, she is absolutely there for me. She is highly empathetic and caring. What I mean is the childish stuff, the immature parts. When I recognize and refrain from the passive-aggressive bullshit, the petulance, the self-centered laziness, the thoughtless rudeness, that's when she sees the benefits of the FLR and its component parts, including chastity and discipline.

I had a certain vision of submission when I suggested the FLR, and it wasn't far off the mark. But I realize she is now using it to make me grow up, for both our benefits.

3. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I purchased a penis sleeve because of firmness issues. It has completely replaced me for intercourse. I am not allowed penetration sex but the sleeve satisfied her.

b_quark likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    You get it @tqbartleby , congratulations. Chastity just makes it so much easier to focus on these attributes.

5. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Doesn't it just? The demands of the penis get in the way! Caging it puts it in its place. And its owner is freed of its tyranny.

Allen1987 and Goddess Gaia like this.
  6. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    What brand and model sleeves are you using?

8. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    I love this whole thread, you boys seem to get it. With some men it feels like I have a toddler who needs instructions for EVERYTHING, I almost have to wipe their nose for them. It's exhausting. I want a lover, not a child.
    I think discipline is great for all relationships- we often save our best behavior for strangers and show our dark sides at home. But discipline helps us realize the dark side needs to stay in check and courtesy and kindness make relationships run much smoother.

Allen1987, Breathe, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  9. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Thanks all for your great comments. As for more details on the sleeves, Amazon has some decent options for 15-30 bucks. Read the reviews to make sure you know the good and bad. We have one that just adds an inch and not much girth, and one that adds 2.5 inches and is pretty thick. That way she can choose what she's in the mood for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice