Any good roleplay ideas for denial and teasing?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by keephimcaged, Apr 1, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I've just written about the little bit of nurse roleplay that hubby and I do on my blog and it prompted me to wonder if anyone else had fun examples of using roleplay as a couple.
    I struggle with being very domme, but taking on a character really helps me step out.
    Any examples, or even just ideas, come to mind?

2. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    Hello k.

"Bitchy Office Manager/Female Executive & on staff maintenance guy or male receptionist"

1. Put on a crisp skirt suit, a nice white silky blouse (one of the wispy see-through numbers with a camisole beneath is a nice touch), a sexy bra & panty set with nice thigh highs, smart shiny heels and obvious but tasteful jewelry. Add in glasses, impeccable but more obvious than normal make up with painted fingernails. If your hair is long maybe put it up. [Note to all on next comment---please lets keep politics out of this, but the look you are going for is similar to that of the boss on "Younger" or a Sarah Palin type look.]

2. Find a desk or a table you can use as a desk (a home office is great for this) and make it look like an executives desk.

3. Assign your man his role and make sure he dresses the part.

Let your imagination run WILD.

I actually lived this fantasy for real many years back at my Wife/Mistress/Keyholders office late after hours one night....oh the things I was doing to her underneath her desk. Such a turn on to be with and subservient to a sexy, smart, self confident powerful woman. (swoon). We left her office after her 14 hour day and she was as relaxed as if it were a Sunday. Ahhh memories.

allaboutHer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice