My wife is my fantasy.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by IB-Chaste, Mar 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    ‘IB Chaste’s mini denial series.’

The quest for 3 orgasms.

10 days since my wife stroked my cage with her gentle touch, a loving caress ruined by my heightened sensitivity, minuscule explosion within my confines; I step aside briefly from my usual extracts to document this journey. This is my quest to provide the 3 orgasm requirement I need for my release.

With the inclusion of Fridays activity, we currently stand at 1 out of 3…

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Entry 1:

Monday 20th March
    Well before I had an opportunity to even speak to my wife, Monday was a write off. Living with an son with ADHD is tough at the best of times, it’s like the walls get smaller. There’s little space to breathe. Today was made all the worse as he had spent the weekend at his Dads. Exhausted, he was a walking stress bomb. Within 5 minutes of his collection from school a denied request for an Ice-cream before his dinner and he went off. Bang! Explosive outbursts met with rationale discussion. The two conflicting approaches did little to resolve the issue.

Sent to his room to read and reflect he returned with a greater attitude.

Kicking out at my belongings in his rage. I am calm and measured by nature, but with this he pushed my big red button. Detonation! His kicking and shouting were no match for my unrelenting, bellowing, assassination of his behaviour. In tears, he spent the entirety of the evening in his room without any further stimulation to his mind. A lesson that unfortunately will not be absorbed. Tension like this in the house does little to set the mood…

My wife returned and we discussed the events. I needed a drink and she needed some time to restore peace within herself, he has that affect.

We reconnected at bath time. I washed her feet and asked rather politely for a release to clean.

“Yes, but straight back in as soon as you are done. I also think it’s time for your other cage again.”

She had noticed the room I was being granted within this one whilst playing on Thursday, it was time to eliminate any further unnecessary growth. 3cm of unwavering steel. No erections. No stimulation. When this journey was through my release would be swift and unsatisfactory. I still yearned for it. After 3 days of suffering my torrid attitude, a result of the months excessive play and positivity towards ejaculation, a flip had switched within her. She had re-defaulted to full-on, excessive tease mode. Drastically unprepared for this, my now expectant attitude towards was melting away. I would do anything for some brief contact.

….

Freshly clean and secured in a rather small cage, I felt strangely emasculated. My usually impressive manhood hidden away, dangling less than half way down my overly inflated scrotum. If I wasn’t content in the knowledge that this was at my wife’s choosing I would feel too embarrassed to let myself out on display.

“Here.” She said, as she passed me the moisturiser. Parting her legs and withdrawing her towel. She was freshly shaved, going against my usual preference for pubic hair, it was my duty to ensure she did not suffer as a consequence.

As I began pumping the white lotion into my hands she pulled on my embarrassment, “You know it’s funny. I know you have a willy, and yet from here you couldn’t tell. I’ve just seen it so I know it’s there, but now it’s just so tiny.” Holding out her two fingers to demonstrate the inadequate sizing.

My penis flinched against the cage walls. Desperately attempting to grow in stature. The attempt foiled and the knowledge this would go no further I proceeded to run the moisturiser around the entrance of her delicately smooth, nether regions. My thumbs caressing it into the very edge of each of her supple lips, their tips becoming moist with the close touch of the opening. My wife maybe more aroused than me at this point, but I know her, I know she has in her mind now that there will be no further sexual contact. This briefest of touch is all I shall attain. This fact was established with my consumption of alcohol, this is an absolute no go when it comes to expectations. A control of my behaviour through sexual allowances.

She relaxed down into the bed and her blue eyes peered into my soul, she had a delving question. I’ve seen this look before, “If you could have anything right now, what would it be?”

I knew the answer to this question ultimately would influence the very nature of my release, but my mind does not process my thoughts into dialect as quickly as required to muster the correct response. I answered with the one act I knew I would never be allowed, the one I craved the most:
    “I’d like to feel myself inside you. No stopping. Just a full orgasm.” I hurriedly replied. This being my dream outcome to any proceedings, after so long contained, this is now my ultimate fantasy!

I think she had expected this, she immediately had her response, “No, I’ve thought about it. It’s just not worth it. You won’t be having those anymore.”

My mind worked its way to some acts she may allow, “Or, I guess you could put on your bigger dildo and take me? Or, maybe tie me down… you could slide yourself onto me so I could feel you for a minute or two?”

This year the sensation of penetration has been limited. A year ago we’d have intercourse freely, consecutively and for long periods. Now, this year my total time of unrestricted pleasure in this manner has been revoked, and set to just 25 seconds across two occasions.

Her wit is far sharper than mine and she always has the answer to knock me back. Without hesitation she replied, “Firstly, I’m not pegging you. You’ll cum and that’s not happening. I can’t slide down on you as then I’d have touched it, when you cum it will be without me touching you at all!”

The conversation may not seem as it was going as I planned, but I knew there would be not let up on denial this evening. The seed in her mind however, was planted. She knew exactly what I craved; my ultimate fantasy, and some differing options. What will come when I finally overcome her 3 orgasm threshold is to be seen.

I decide to take the conversation to a more jovial space, to ensure just how much she her teasing has affected me, I laugh and continue the conversation, “honestly, right now I’d take a good spanking just to get some relief.

I was safe in the knowledge that acts of punishment are only taken when they are rendered necessary, or so I thought…

“Ok. Get my cane.” She said quickly.

“No, I was joking.” I replied, a little taken aback by her responsiveness to my request.

She suddenly looked stern. Her inquisition was over, I had given her an answer to her questions and now I would reap the results. “Get it. You asked for it!”

I leaned over and pulled the cane from down beside the headboard, handing it to her I attempted to move back between her legs. To discuss this situation. Ascertain that she was in fact playing along with the joke. Her hand reached out and held my bottom. I was on all fours, naked, kneeling along the bed. Right where she needed me. I’ve often found it amusing that she attempts to discipline me and her shots just do not land as intended, from the first strike I knew this was NOT that!

I winced in pain!

After the 5th stroke I was pleading for her to stop. My head lowered I could see my burning cheeks in the mirror. Sharp red streaks shone through in the dim light.

She paused for a moment, “What’s wrong? You’ve never tapped out of a caning before.”

I didn’t have an answer that would emasculate me any further than I had been tonight. I kept quiet as she landed 5 more painful strikes. It was over. I would not be asking for the cane again… what the fuck! At one point it was a playful act, it doesn’t feel that way so much now.

Tuesday 21st March
    I am blessed to some degree today. Not only do I have a break from the awful mood of our son, but from the unrelenting teases of my wife. I am working the late shift.

I have one notable exchange with my wife, her alarm wakes her early. I have been drifting in and out of a disturbed sleep for some hours. Evocative notions transcending through my dreams and then swiflty fleeting away as I enter full consciousness. I remember checking the time at 4:15, it’s now 6:00. I am beaten to the toilet by my wife and wait dutifully for my turn. I need to subdue my attempted erection, an empty bladder should aid the situation.

The only souls awake at this time in our household. I pass her in the corridor, she blocks my entry to the urinal. Her had reaches inside my dressing gown, her fingers take my still solid, tiny confines and she whispers in my ear, “Have you had a wet dream yet?”

“No.” I laugh in the quietest possible manner.

“Why not? You will soon.” She leaves and I pat her beautiful rear as she passes.

3. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Your story rings true in my ears, I have been spanked already this morning but the longing for more attention from my mistress remains as I watch her leave for her appointment. Feelings seem to flow to the surface that I don’t always recognize but one truth still remains, she is in charge in control and I seem to not want it any other way.

littleguy3 and IB-Chaste like this.
  4. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Holy shit, I've died and went to heaven after reading that @IB-Chaste ...of course for me, it's a much better picture because it's all just fantasy. That is awesome for you and your wife, can't wait to hear more about how this continues to unfold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice