Transformations

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tqbartleby, Jun 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    My wife and I have been practicing caged chastity in earnest for nine or ten months now. Most of the time I'm in 24/7.

At first she'd let me out on weekends for play, then every two weeks. Recently she has come to realize she can really use this to try to model my behavior. A while ago, when I had annoyed her, she docked me a week. A week after that I forgot to do a task and she docked me another week. When five minutes later I wasn't quick enough to follow an order, she didn't hesitate to dock me another week. It was five weeks before I was out.

She continued being strict, docking me twice for one week, and then for one infraction, two weeks! Right now I have a little less than a month to go in a six-week sentence. So far! She's capable of extending it, I fear.

I feel like she's taking charge. This arouses me, and I look forward somewhat desperately to eventually being allowed an orgasm. Believe me, I'm being very careful to meet her standards! And she is reminding me of them constantly.

And I realized an extraordinary thing.

You see, even before chastity, we practiced orgasm control on a non-caged, consensual basis, and I provided her sexual service on demand. But pretty quickly after we started that, my own rewards ended up being manual stimulation--sometimes extended, mind-bending works of art, sometimes quick and perfunctory. But it's been two or three years since I was last allowed intercourse. I can't remember exactly.

Recently, when I find myself in an erotic daydream, it is often of giving her oral sex, and it excites me greatly. When I look forward to my next orgasm, I dream of her hands on me. Here's the extraordinary thing that struck me this morning: I had forgotten all about intercourse!

My frequent pleasure is to give HER pleasure. My occasional, special treat (if I've earned it) is to passively receive her benevolent, erotic attention. I used to instinctively long to mount, to thrust, to copulate: no more. This is some kind of milestone, I think.

After over thirty years of marriage, we are totally in love, and our sex life is increasingly intimate and intense. But intercourse has seemingly dropped out of the picture. Who'd have thunk it? This is the kind of transformation it is impossible to explain to vanilla folks.

b_quark, Dev810, castmenow and 17 others like this.
  2. lifer_worm

lifer_worm Banned

Engineering
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Exceptional post, thank you!

3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow,
    Very nicely written. It sounds like you have arrived at the place I have been traveling to for years. I can’t wait to get there.

tqbartleby likes this.
  4. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Great post! There are a lot of changes along the way. Some almost jump out and hit you others--my opinion the best kinds--are those that sneak up on you. Growing closer with the intimacy and sex better than it ever was and suddenly realizing that (for me anyway) any penetration had faded away without us realizing it. Made for a lot of laughs talking in bed one night but very much one of those memorable milestones.

5. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    That's so exciting. I'm very glad for you both. Congratulations and here's to the next 30!

tqbartleby likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Good for you both. You've clearly arrived at a wonderful place.

I find the same thing: intercourse is no longer part of the fantasies.

Chaste J. and tqbartleby like this.
  7. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:

8. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Loved reading this!. Gigaman1402 and I are really on our way to achieving this in our lives as well. You guys are leaps and bounds ahead of us but it gives me great hope for our future. I find that I really struggle with wanting him to receive pleasure FAR MORE than he should. I know it's for the best for us both but I have to retrain myself, its getting easier but I've a ways to go.

Rectrix, slave_m and Gigaman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice