Starting with a short jaunt...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slimswitch, Dec 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    #1 slimswitch, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    Chinese A273 short device arrived and works well, very comfortable and I can sleep in it at least a bit. KH was immediately interested in controlling me wearing it, so we've agreed a first step: tomorrow morning we'll Skype together while I put the cage on, and then put each key into a numbered evidence bag. 48 hours later we'll Skype again and I'll show her that the bags are unopened, before opening one to unlock myself. I know that 48 hours is nothing to most of you, but I'm pretty daunted at wearing this at work for a full day and getting turned on by its presence, then going to bed unable to do anything about it, and waking up knowing I'm still only halfway through...

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Congrats. Every new step is a worthy step. Good luck.

BR_Saiph and slimswitch like this.
  3. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Skype conversation was a little hurried because her date for that evening had arrived early (timezone issues) but I am in and locked, and the keys are sealed away. What a feeling. I told a lover who lives nearby about this and she has promised to tease me over chat while I'm locked :)

4. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    First day at work over. Why is this such a good feeling?

5. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    After a good night's sleep and a deliciously frustrating morning, my keyholder has very generously agreed to extend the time I'll be locked by another 24 hours - so 48 hours to go!

Panda2010 likes this.
  6. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I should bring this diary up to date!

Those three days were almost entirely spent in a delicious masochistic haze, but I did get one moment of genuine frustration with it on the evening of the second day, which passed after an hour or so. I'm glad to get such moment sometimes, they are part of what I'm looking for.

At the end we agreed that we had both enjoyed it so much that we wanted more. We negotiated that she could surprise me and demand I cage myself whenever we chose, and that while she would aim to generally keep me caged for a week or less, there would be no deadline by which she had to uncage me, so I would never know for sure I'd be uncaged the next day. The other thing we agreed was that this was meant to inconvenience me but not anyone else, so if I had a date scheduled, she wouldn't leave me caged for my date.

More to come...

7. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    On Monday 16th, I sat down to eat breakfast, and discovered I had a Facebook message: "Put the cage on!" I immediately leapt up, before I'd even sipped my coffee, and locked the cage onto myself. She was kind enough to let me finish my breakfast before sending her photos of the secure envelopes with the keys in. Unfortunately I knew I had a date that Friday, so I wouldn't be locked up for a long stretch, but it was delicious to wear it for those few days - made all the more intense by knowing I hadn't even decided when this would start, she had just decided I would be locked that day. She also sent me pictures from dates she was going on while I was locked up :) Mostly I spent the time in a masochistic haze, but I had a few moments of genuinely feeling frustrated and wanting to be unlocked - which is also part of what I want from this.

I was sad that the date on Friday meant that I had a bit less uncertainty about when I'd be unlocked. After a discussion with my KH and another with my date, we agreed that she could be the one to unlock me whenever it was convenient for her - which is perfect for me, I don't want our chastity play to get in her way, I just want it to be hard on me. But then my KH surprised me by giving me permission to unlock on Thursday! I came home a little early so she'd still be up, and we video chatted while I unlocked and masturbated.

Since then I've talked to my primary partner (our relationship is very loving but currently non-sexual) and she is fine with me continuing to play in this way, so who knows when I'll get the order to get caged next!

8. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    oh man, I can't edit after posting? I just noticed that this is v confusing - I mean that my KH agreed that my date could unlock me.

9. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Got the message to lock up again this morning! I begged for a reprieve until 10am, after I see my personal trainer; I'd like to be able to wear the cage while training, but I'd like to experiment with exercising while caged on my own first.

What we agreed after our first jaunt was that she could spring the cage on me whenever she wanted, and that she'd aim for something around a week caged, but that if I had a date planned she'd allow me to be unlocked for the date (my KH is remote and I have more than one lover here). But I don't have a date in the calendar until March 6th... of course I had to get myself into trouble right away and say that she should feel free to keep me in longer than a week if she wanted.

Her next remark? Googling how long it's safe to leave someone caged. I said that from these forums, there was no real limit. That led to a conversation about these forums, and I've sent a link to my profile here, so maybe she will be joining us. And maybe all you wicked people will be giving her ideas! *waves to KH xxx*

corsac and homebody like this.
  10. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Aaaand I'm locked!

11. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Two days in... why does this feel so good? My main sadness is that I don't have a PA or a remote controlled keysafe. Maybe later this year...

12. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Me to KH, earlier today: "At around 10pm this will be as long as we've ever done. The way I feel right now, if you were to say you wanted to unlock me today, I would get on my knees and beg you for at least a few more days locked." Her reply: "Don't worry, you'll be caged up for a while!" Hurrah!

13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    I like your discussion of chastity and poly dating. The way we've dealt with the situation is that I can ask to be unlocked for a date, but then I get penalty days.

slimswitch likes this.
  14. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I was allowed to unlock on February 15th, and I was really very ready for it. But then to my surprise she locked me again only four days later! She wanted me to be wearing it for a skiing trip, so it would get cold. But I bottled out a couple of days later on the morning we were due to head out to the slopes- I have injured myself skiing once before, and the sort of injury I could get if I fell on a chastity cage doesn't bear thinking about. After that I asked for a little break from the game, and we left it there.

A few months later and we're well into lockdown, so at the start of May I float the idea we could start again. She wasn't ready to start right away, but today I got the message - she's self-isolating for a couple of weeks so she can see a different partner, and so I should be locked for that time!

It's really thrilling to be locked during lockdown. Usually as I say we have to fit our games around dates I might have, but obviously I have no dates or any excuses to be unlocked, so I've really no idea how long she's going to have me wear this thing!

caged certo likes this.
  15. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I just made a list of all the times she's locked me and it's been two or three days each time, except for one time when we did nine days. Those nine days were pretty difficult by the end. This time she says I'll be locked for a *minimum* of twelve days; that's the first time she's specified a minimum for me. And a maximum of... well it doesn't even arise until the lockdown ends and I can start planning dates again.

I'm really optimistic that it won't all be plain sailing for me this time, that I'll experience real emotional difficulty and turmoil. I started to get there as the nine days ended. I don't know why but I know that's one of the things I want out of this.

16. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Composing an email to my Keyholder. Not sure I dare send this yet; it's been two days, I have a minimum of ten days yet, maybe I should wait another day before looking for ways to make this last longer...

Keyholder,

Sharing an idea I've been fantasizing about. I'm very, very happy with the way things are so there's no need to change anything if this doesn't appeal, but I thought I'd share in case it appeals to you.

I really love that you've specified that I must be locked at least twelve days, it's so sweet to think about how long I must be locked before you'll even consider freeing me. How would you feel about allowing me to earn extensions on that time if I do tasks that please you? For example, you've mentioned that I must shave my chest in order to be unlocked, which I'm grateful for; you could say that if I shave my chest by tomorrow evening, and send you the photo to prove it, you'll add say two more days to the time I must be locked for. Other possible tasks could include shaving my legs, or wearing drag (though most of my drag is in storage), or frustrating myself and filming it in a manner of your choosing (gags, buttplugs, clips, whatever appeals), or whatever else we can think of. The task(s), and the reward in extra days locked, would of course be up to you.

Naturally, once I've won such a reward, there would be no way for me to take it back. There's something delicious about the idea of being locked up near the end, and wondering if perhaps I'd be free, if only I hadn't worked hard to ensure my continued captivity!

17. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Talked to keyholder yesterday and mentioned this idea, she seems intrigued and is thinking about it. Even though I have at least nine days to go before unlock, right now I feel like I'd do a lot to add a couple of days to that...

18. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    OMG. Keyholder has agreed that if I shave my chest and armpits perfectly by 3pm today, she will add three days to the minimum time I must stay locked. I am literally shaking and rocking back and forth and rubbing my legs together. Going to shave so carefully!

19. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    In the end I was rewarded with two extra days, very grateful! I wonder if I'll feel the same way on the days where I could have been unlocked if I hadn't begged for extra locked time...

20. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Seven days down, at least seven days to go. Woke up this morning really feeling like I want to be unlocked, and pretty scared about how long I have to stay locked for minimum! Right now full of mixed feelings; if some emergency meant I had to unlock right now a huge part of me would be very glad to be free, but I want this to take me to difficult places so part of me is glad about the stretch I still have ahead of me.

21. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    When we all lived on the same continent, the woman who is now my KH and I enjoyed many threesomes with a certain very beautiful man. An hour ago the two of them put on a live hardcore sex show for me while I squirmed in the cage, unable to get hard or touch myself. Absolutely amazing.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:

a ticker, neat :)

23. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    #23 slimswitch, Jan 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Months ago, KH posted me a US cheque, saying it would be easier for me to pay into my account than for her into hers. I dithered about what to do, since all bank branches are closed due to COVID. Eventually I phoned the bank, and they said there's no way I could pay in a cheque in her name no matter what she wrote on the back. When I got around to telling her this, she was rightly miffed that I'd delayed so long.

Very kindly, she decided to get some fun out of it, and ordered me to lock up and send her the cheque back, and she'd unlock me when it arrived. I of course had to get myself into trouble, and said "FedEx will get the cheque to you very fast; how about I'm unlocked when it clears?" I locked up on Thursday 21st and posted the cheque the next day; it arrived on Tuesday, and she paid it into the bank on Wednesday. At which point she said "Should clear in 16 working days".

16 *working* days. In other words, three weeks. After a week of being locked, so around 28 days total. The longest I've done before is 15 days and I was going around the bend by the end of that. I was expecting the cheque to clear in two or three days! Well, now is the time for it; I hope to be vaccinated soon and to restart my dating life, so I may not get as many opportunities to be caged for this long. Of course, there's no guarantee she'll free me when the cheque clears!

To make things even more fun, I've switched out my cage for one with a smaller ring (40mm instead of 45mm), and it's both more comfortable and much more restrictive. I put the larger one on at first but then I remembered that I should be using the new smaller one, and KH was kind enough to let me switch over during a video call on Thursday, which of course I did as rapidly as possible. The space for my cock is so very small; my cock is kept pointing firmly down and the slightest sexy thought slams me into the edges of the cage. I have a smaller, nub-style plastic cage, but I can't wash properly in that so I can only wear for a few days at a time; it was a thrill when KH's instructions to lock up said "Use the longer term one" :)

I'm pretty scared about this but really looking forward to it. I've done everything I can to shut down ways I can get out of it; KH and I have agreed that my only "safewords" should be either a genuine medical reason, or unlocking without her permission. I could never lie to her about medical stuff and I can't imagine being able to unlock without her permission, so I really think I'm stuck in here for the duration whether I like it or not!

24. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    The way I feel right now, if my KH threatened to unlock me tomorrow unless I performed some task to her satisfaction, I would put all my thoughts and energy into doing the task well, just to earn the privilege of another three weeks locked with no safeword.

25. slimswitch

slimswitch Active member

SF Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Holy crap, KH has stepped it up a notch or two.

I've now been locked 15 days, as long as I've ever been locked. The cheque (per above) has cleared, but I'm to stay locked, so no idea when she will decide to unlock me (though I have a date at the end of the month, so sometime before then). I mentioned a few days ago that I was going to need to have a shower unlocked at some point, so we agreed that we should set up a video call, during which I'd unlock, shower, and lock back up again. I didn't know that she was going to tell me to take my phone into the shower so she could make sure I didn't cheat while I was unlocked!

I found this whole experience intensely humiliating and submissive. The loss of privacy - not being allowed to shower without her watching over me - really got to me. Then she watched me dry off, put on moisturizer, and lock back up again, putting the key in a fresh tamper-evident bag. Now I have no excuse to unlock for another week.

She also said we should set up regular video calls, starting with another call on Monday, both so I can regularly shower under her watchful eye, and so that I don't know when I'm going to be released. And that she's going to use the fact that I'm locked to make me do things that please her, like shaving closely before our next call, and fucking myself with the fucking machine and sending her the video.

But it's not just what she did, or even what she said. It's the glee on her face. She's always enjoyed our game, but I don't think I've ever seen her take such unreserved glee in humiliating and controlling me. She's having more fun with this than ever before.

Oh, and she asked for the link to this post :)

I think I might have succeeded in getting myself into a lot of trouble...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice