The Promise Premise

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, May 4, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Ok, I see a lot of stories where husband is locked and wife tells him that next weekend he can have a release…. However, come the weekend, wife decides she wants him to stay sweet, so offers him a full cum that day BUT nothing else for 3 months - literally nothing, no edging, ruined orgasms for 3 months.. OR… how about waiting a week and you get out the cage for an hour of edging and MAYBE a ruined cum followed by the same the weekend after.. etc etc.. and so it goes on… the promise is always there for better and more but the wife/keyholder can always change it to really keep his horniness at full level for week after week for ages without him ever actually getting a full blown cum…

Get the idea?
    The reason I ask - my wife wants me out of the cage tomorrow - Liberation Day here in Holland… I asked if I might get a cum (earlier than expected)… she isn’t sure… she loves me being sweet while being locked , so I told her it’s up to her.. but I feel I still need to help her regarding how the male psyche works with chastity - she is still learning..
    I can go without a cum, so I would suggest I explain a ruined orgasm to her… and discuss the ideas above with her (when we have time of course - family allowing!!)

I just wondered if anyone here had a similar sort of deal with their own wives regarding the full cum this week vs the edging for an hour thing instead..

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Not an easy question.

3. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    really? I think if my wife suggested a day out of the cage - I would still find it hot to suggest to her “Just a friendly reminder - but you don’t like me for a couple of days after I’ve cum.. you want that or maybe simply drain/milk him to ensure I stay sweet/focused and attentive to YOUR needs??”
    Maybe that is just me being the normal manipulative person I have always been (I know - at least I recognize it as a fault!!) and something I perhaps need to stop / curb.

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I want to extend by one day everyday. Has some mathematical beauty but now variation.

Andylocked likes this.
  5. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I am so curious as to how long my wife will keep me going without a full on cum! I won’t ask as that WILL be deemed as ‘hinting’ which she has pointed out, is not allowed.
    She’s perfectly awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice