Toy Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DrawnToChastity, Dec 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Hi everyone, I'd like to ask all of you for advice regarding sex toys. Out of all our toys, Mrs enjoys the two pink silicone dongs the most. There aren’t a lot of toys out there with this texture - it’s a silky smooth exterior and glides in perfectly. We really want to buy more toys like the jelly and the larger silicone dildo in the picture, but she doesn’t enjoy the texture of most toys.

[​IMG]

We mostly use water-based lubes for the toys, I’m not sure if that might be part of the problem. For most toys, she doesn't enjoy the fact that they seem almost "grippy" instead of being able to slide around easily.

Does anyone have recommendations for which toys we should use? There's so many different shapes and sizes out there that we'd love to use, but only a very select few have the texture she's most comfortable with.

Thanks!

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
  3. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only problem with silicone lubes is that they can cause damage to the surface of silicone toys. We'll make sure to purchase a silicone lube for other uses.
    Otherwise, had anyone else run into problems with finding the right texture for your toys?

4. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I also have the same issue as my Mistress does not like the dildo feel, we even purchased a realistic one from vixskin but it wouldn't do the trick.

5. thefunone74

thefunone74 Banned

California
    Local Time:
    I have found Tantus toys to be the best. As far as lube goes, check out the brand called Spunk. We have used this for years and it is great, even on the tantus toys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice