What have I done!?......on the road to the unknown

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by 547378263, Feb 19, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    My story starts like many others here... I have always..., for as long as I can remember,....the first time I saw a latex/leather/corset wearing woman... been drawn to this D/s life. I am not sure where this road is going to take me, but I do know that right here, right now, I want to be on it...

Looking back I realise I have actually been on the road for many many years. Usually it was alone and in private. Sometimes I would take a detour, sometimes I would be lost, and sometimes just too damn scared to move forward. Now its different...isn't it always... I finally screwed up my courage, and took advantage of one of those openings that for a fleeting second falls into your lap and broached the idea of chastity to my wife. How did it go..??? you ask. Well, my new custom cage is in Illinois enroute to, what my wife calls, my danglie bits. I don't know who is watching for the mail more, her or me! Her with excitement and me with... some... excitement but also a tad bit of worry. The worry, because my KH.. aka wife.. has this voracious appetite for reading and is now reading everything she can about what we are about to do. And the other night, as we were falling asleep, she whispered, in my ear, that she had read, if everything fits properly to get the proper outcome my initial lock up could be 3-6 months.... good night sweetie! Took me awhile to fall asleep after that.

So that's where we are at right now, a whole pile of teasing and just waiting for the denial to start. What have I done.....???

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Congratulations :)

My GF/KH and I went similar. I wrote a large document for her with tons of links and references, she devoured all of that and then went off reading even more.

We did 31 days without unlocking, then a custom BadAssWorkroom arrived with allowed 38, 58, then 70, and then 120 days - zero unlocks for any reason. We're both done with the long locks now, but after reading Cupids Poisoned arrow, she is adamant that zero orgasms for us both is the way, and zero ejaculations for me too.

It's scary, it will drive you insane, especially if she enjoys sadistically teasing and edging you, but so far at least I can say that it is worth it.

3. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am not sure where this will go, I know where I would like for it to go, but ultimately that's not really up to me. Right now we are going to see how a cage from Cherry Keeper works and then I guess go from there.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    OHHHH..... you are in for the ride of your life!!!

JaySaysYes and 547378263 like this.
  5. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I think yer probably right. I will let you know.

Danny15 likes this.
  6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hopefully you have been doing a lot of reading on CM and have learned that it may take some time and trial to get to that point. Rushing can be a painful experience for you and dim her enthusiasm.

You are in a great position to add some energy into your intimate life. Taking your time and letting her lead is some of the best wisdom you can get from this group. And remember, lots of open and honest communication. That alone will do wonders for your relationship.

Enjoy!

taped2, JaySaysYes and 547378263 like this.
  7. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanx for the words of wisdom and encouragement. We haven't stopped reading and learning and communicating since we decided to venture into the world of male chastity. I did try a number of devices in the past and I learned fairly quickly the downside of buying cheap knockoffs, but they also showed me some valuable lessons for future cages. We have ordered a more custom cherry keeper cage, which should be here next week sometime. Hopefully all goes well and it fits like a glove.

Danny15 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 104385

May I ask what chastity device did you and your wife choose, and why?

9. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    We went with a custom cherry keeper. The main reasons... We are just starting on this journey and didn't want to spend huge sums of money in case we find its not something we wish to continue..(I think we will once my wife sees the benefits). Its a custom 3D printed device, so should fit better, as long as we measured properly, than the cheaper mass produced ones. It is my wife's desire that in the near future I remain caged unless she wishes otherwise or there is some very good reason for me not to be, fingers crossed this is it. This should also be able to pass through security screening since you can secure it with both a lock or a numbered seal. The open design will hopefully allow proper cleaning without removal... we shall see.

Right now the cage is still between there and here. Why when you don't want/need something today, it arrives tomorrow..but when you really want/need something it takes the long route???

I think we will in the future, if everything goes as planned, also get a custom titanium one. Just as strong as SS but much lighter. Again we shall see.

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I know exactly what your wife has read if she's decided that a 3 month lockup is a good place to start. Just in case you haven't read it, here it is...
    https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/

You might want to some self-pleasure time in while you still can, because those days will be over very soon.

11. Deleted member 104385

Thank you for sharing.

12. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Ya... thats the one... I told her not to believe everything you see on the internet.

bondinchas and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  13. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    No problem. I keep ya'll abreast of how my "confinement" goes

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Too little, too late my friend, there's no going back now.

547378263 likes this.
  15. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh dear...

16. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    What you have done is you opened the door to a beautiful life . No more arguments with your wife ,just loving obedience. When she tells you where you will be taking her to dine ,you won't have an opinion, your opinions no longer matter. You will gradually accept your new devoted role in the relationship.. You will find peace in looking to your wife for guidence ,and in following her instructions . Yes you will spend many sleepless nights laying beside her beautiful body ,knowing you still have many more days and hours before the date she has set to consider you for a possible orgasm.. That is going to play a big role in your training . One slip up, and your lovely wife will / should extend the waiting period . It will take a lot of will power on your wifes part too. But to extract the total obedience from you in the future she has to use extreme measures (and you know that's what you want) . No more discussing any opposing views on politics, religion, or even what you would like to do for the ay. NONE ! You will force yourself ( at first) to see everything from your wife's viewpoint ,. Later it will all come natural. No more ( what will they think if they see) . You will proudly announce to the world ,if asked , the truth . Once you put one foot forward the other will follow. I suggest you show this to your lovely wife ,and since she likes reading ,she will need the passwords to this site .

bondinchas and littleguy3 like this.
  17. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Ok.. you just scared the crap outta me!!! Just kidding,.. you do have me worried though, 'cause if my wife uses me being chaste as a tool to re-educate I can see being re-educated for a long time. Luckily my wife actually values my opinion, she says it gives her a different perspective on things. She does prefer discussing issues and taking my desires into consideration. That doesn't mean she will change her mind though,LOL. Having said that, for some reason my desires seem to always default to having a happy wife.

I think what may actually happen is continue with the lifestyle we already have.. I am away a lot.. 2 weeks at a time, and then home for 2. She likes the idea of me being "secured" while away and I suspect she will continue it while I am home. Since she has to do all the housework/cooking etc. when I am not home, it is only fair that I do it when I am home. That may be an area where I will see some changes. (The other is in the bedroom) The elephant in the room will be my job. She doesn't like me being away so much and may demand I either retire or seek employment at home. Both choices have cons attached to them. Ones that will really negatively impact our future. I may be able to push that talk into the future if I devote more of my time and energy to her happiness while I am at home... but all that may do is re-enforce her desire to have me home. As my grandfather used to say.. "Bugger me
    . what to do?" ... ;-).

ugams, spider203 and littleguy3 like this.
  18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    She may well start buggering you too, lol !!! If you're lucky that is.

bondinchas and IB-Chaste like this.
  19. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am willing to try ...almost... anything once. If this is to be in my future, and it is half as good as it is in my fantasy, I will be a happy man.

Chaz69 and littleguy3 like this.
  20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That will come true if your wife is twice as happy as you imagine in your fantasy!

547378263 and Chaz69 like this.
  21. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    My observation ,( for what it's worth ) is that you and your wife agree you will be caged and her having the keys . Ok , She will control your orgasms . In other words she will control your manhood ! ( as she should) . I don't see you mentioning her controlling you outside of sex, but I think for a lot of us ,using sex to control our lives is what we want.
    What is your fantasy's end game ? Are you grovelling at her feet begging to kiss her feet ? Are you thanking her for taking charge of your life ? Do you enjoy the thought of her humiliating you ? Probably not , but that's ok ,you two talk things over and already have a plan to go with fior now
    Regardless you will need to find ways to impress your wife and earn your possible temporary release from the cage . Would it not come natural ,not right away ,but in the near future that you doing more to impress your wife , such as agreeing with her more ,and when she points out something needs fixing ,that you jump to the task instead of putting it off ? I guess what my point is that being caged puts your wife in total charge of you. She is soon going to realize the power she has .( whether she uses it and to what degree) . Lets say you want to watch your sports channel , but your wife wants to watch a chick flick on that same tv. She says ,come her and sit beside me and lets watch the movie together ? Are you ready for a Female Led Relationship ?

22. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:

Nikkel...To be honest I don't know where this is going to lead. At the moment I don't see us moving to a full FLR. My wife actually does enjoy me being a "manly" man. I would like to think I am more her protector. I shield her from the shadows. But she is also my protector. We walk shoulder with shoulder and stand back against back, staring into those shadows together. We respect one another for what each of us bring to our relationship. I have already offered my sword to my wife and now I offer to be caged as another sign of my fidelity to her.

CagedBadger, z3nuwen and littleguy3 like this.
  23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Beautiful!

z3nuwen and 547378263 like this.
  24. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Just to keep everyone abreast of what we are up to.... my cherry keeper cage has entered the country...So it should be here sometime next week, then the "fun" begins.

Stephplayswithyou and Chaz69 like this.
  25. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Is your KH a member here? I would love to meet her! I’m a new KH myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice