C's Chastity Currently On Month 2 Of Lockdown

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SusieeeQ13, Jan 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SusieeeQ13

SusieeeQ13 New member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    C’s Chastity

This morning I realized that I’m really wanting C to remember just who owns him and his body and his sexual pleasure. I also want him to remember what is important in this dynamic. That’s my pleasure and what I want. What I want for about the next month is to have C locked in his cage 24/7. He needs that intense reminder that I control his cock and I’d I want it locked it will be locked and if I want it out it will be out.

The other part of this will be that each evening he will be having some kind of ass play while his cock is locked. That could mean he’ll wear one of my butt plugs baby pink, angel red or dodger blue; or he could be instructed to use the all american on his ass again and maybe the wand as well to get his cock dripping precum from his cage. On the nights, when possible. It would be so humiliating to have him take videos of himself violating his own ass because I told him to. Then I can choose to show friends the pictures or maybe even post them on a blog.

Also he is locked because he can't seem to give me a single date in 6 months or flowers...am i being too good to him?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice