Locked full time, well almost

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Knicker Lover, Oct 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Just over three weeks ago my KH (partner) and I where having some fun,as you do, she was teasing me. During the play she said my lock needed a little oil and reached for some light machine oil I have, but picked up a small bottle of high viscosity super glue, the type used for model making. She ran some into the lock telling me to keep still, I am now not able to open the lock to remove the cage. She thinks this is very funny especially as I have a doctors appointment with the practice sister who is fit to say the least. She has said that my old school friend is coming up in the next couple of weeks and he will help drill out the lock. Problem is I have enjoyed being locked up and feel I would like to try to keep it on for a few months. I have had to change in to full knickers (panties) for the time being as I do not like to ruin my lace high legs. How do I tell her that I wish to remain locked without her making it permanent. She would like to lock me for good and has even surgested it in the past. She also has told me to get pierced, ouch!

2. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    First things first the drs appointment they have seen everything. Even though you may find it humiliating they will not go telling people.
    You have a friend coming up who can drill the lock out great. What happens if he finds it funny and refuses too?
    You do need to get it off though as you do need to keep it and yourself clean. I would suggest she is present for the cleaning and re locks it after.
    Telling her you want longer time but not perm that is up to you i have no idea on that one.
    Definately the prince albert that is between the 2 of you however i have a feeling it will end up being done.

CuckeldBull and Knicker Lover like this.
  3. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    #3 Knicker Lover, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    I have been to the doctors and seen the sister before but was wearing knickers, I don’t have anything else. I suppose having a cage on is just the next step so what the heck, we have a couple of young female doctors, I have seen one of them who just commented that my knickers are pretty. So I will just have to go for it and try not to shake. My friend is also used to chastity as he is married to my ex who is very much into chastity. I think he will have a good laugh but will not refuse to do it. As for the Prince Albert, I have no problems with having it done as long as we can find a reputable piercer, I would like a ring though not a bar bell. I suppose in time it will be used to secure a cage, I know it will be to secure a cage, she has just said so, and it will be permanent, what have I got my self into.

4. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it is. My female doctor as seen both as well as my nails done in nail polish. She did not say a thing luckily as i was embarrassed enough. Now after the first time i am use to it.

Knicker Lover likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Then just tell her how you feel! You cannot go wrong with being honest with her.

Knicker Lover likes this.
  6. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    After a long discussion last night it looks like I maybe on the way into permanent Chastity. We decided as I was going to see the sister tomorrow and would be locked, we should remove the cage soon as possible and get the piercing done and healed, then go for permanent with a cage that has a Prince Albert pin. Until then my old cage should be put back with a new lock and it should be sealed. I am getting used to the idea but it is a big step. Also I have been told off for not wearing my mini skirts and should start today. Going to the doctors tomorrow with a very short skirt. She always gets her way. Probably end up in a mental home.

anasyrma, Sexy Slave 69 and Cumschot like this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a very exciting story like life.

8. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    Feels a bit surreal to me, never thought I would get to this. Worrying because I never thought she would get this far into it.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You’ll want to get the cage off to get pierced. SafePiercing.org and PiercingBible has advice on how to judge a shop as safe.

You’ll have to be good while you heal.
    You’ll want to stretch from 3 to 4-5 mm for safe tethering. You’ll want to get it placed a little further back, as if you’d want to stretch to heavy 8-10 mm gauges... if your anatomy allows.

I have replayed my own piercing in my head, and I can’t see how it would have been done caged. Someday I’ll go research the possibility with a piercer I once met.

My PA-secured Contender could become permanent with a little thread locker, and sealing over the recessed and well protected screw head.

If you’re into decoration I have a photo of a special screw with a through hole, and a long straight barbell with decorative gemmed ends preventing access. I’d have to destroy custom made titanium jewelry and drill out the screw to get out.

I’ve thought about it a lot. All the tools are in my workshop.

Good luck living out a fantasy!

10. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    I had my appointment with Gill the sister at our doctors this afternoon. It was very embarrassing and she could tell that something was up, as she had time, our appointment was for 30 mins, she asked me if I had anything to discuss with her. So I told her the sorry tale, within seconds I was standing with everything on show. She did make some very sensible comments and also gave advice as to piercers not to use. Seems I have to get the present cage off pretty soon or I will start to get some discomfort due to hair growth. And she has suggested that I do not permanently lock the cage again so I can attend to grooming, also the piercing will need some time to heal and so should not be used to secure a cage until healing is complete. I left feeling much better. This morning my partner started playing with me, it did not take long before I had covered the bed, never been that quick in the past, thought it would not be good with the cage on, but it was.

11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    A few things to think about:
    1) You will have to remove the cage to get pierced. No question.
    2) It's not realistic to think the cage will never be removed. You could have a medical emergency. At the very least, you should remove it occasionally for inspection and hygiene.
    3) There is no cage that can't be removed. It's just a matter of the degree of difficulty.
    4) Permanent chastity does NOT mean the cage can never be removed. It means you cant get an erection or a normal orgasm.

There is no question that I (and several others here) are in "permanent chastity." I wear an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing, and have done so for over a year. (I tried a few other cages previously, but this is the best for me by far.) My wife/KH decided at the beginning on no more PIV, period. I've been allowed to cum via masturbation, in her presence a total of 5 times in the two years since we began chastity play. Otherwise, it comes off once a week or so to check for irritation/sores, and for hygiene. No matter how I try to keep it clean, the hard plastic of the Bijou starts to smell like urine after a week or so. And when it comes off, it's in her presence. I look carefully at my cock and balls, take a shower and wash the area thoroughly. While I'm in the shower, the cage itself is soaking in cleaning solution. When I get out and dry off, the cage smells clean again, and I put it back on. Total time off is maybe 15 minutes. We both love it and plan to continue as long as we are both alive. I think that's about as "permanent" as you can get.

CuckeldBull and Knicker Lover like this.
  12. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    I am amazed at how weak the magic locks are, It took quite a short time to drill out the lock using my Drexel, felt like for ever waiting for the drill to slip and hit me, but it did not. Now that it is off I am missing it but don’t really want to have the lock blocked again, I think my partner thinks the same way, I hope. I have a small op planned soon but after it is done I am to have a pa and a new cage in time. She still has me locked most of the time, except when I am required.

13. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Being locked down 24/7 in a comfortable cage is fun. Removing it for a few minutes once or twice a week for cleaning and shaving is essential.
    after 8 months of wearing the cage as above, am going in this week for my PA. looking forward to this in a very strange way and all the neat jewelry my dick gets to wear now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice