How do you not accidently cum in long term lockup?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Morolinith, Dec 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I am on day 95 of 24/7 lockup, the last 30 have been in a mousetrap 1/4 in. Smaller then my flacid size, i wanted it tight to keep all the weight off the PA incase it never comes off.

I am getting to the point that just getting too worked up without even touching the cage or anything would make me cum if I dont do something to take my mind off of anything sexual.

I have to keep Mistress serviced, so any tips on how to not just have an automatic unwanted orgasm?

dmcki005 likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    How do you know you will cum? If there are specific things you've done before that have made you orgasm in your cage, you must avoid those behaviours. Personally I find that getting off while locked is not pleasant - it's really a ruined orgasm, and you will feel amazingly guilty as well as just miserable. You may have to consume your jism if you do ejaculate while locked.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    If you cum while locked, just let it happen and put up with the guilt/humiliation. Let your partner know, talk about it and why/how it happened, and discuss how you could be helped to prevent it if required. It might be that 3 months is what it takes for your body to sort itself out. If that's the case, then let your body sort itself out.

4. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like someone needs a prostate milking!

5. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    Luckily my prostate will milk itself, lol. It gets a weird feelling when it is full, and i need to get to the bathroom soon. As long as it is totaly flacid it comes out like super slow motion pee, then i pee right after, if i get even a little hard it doesnt work and gets a little ache for a bit and have to wait s day or 2 for the next chance or an auto dump.

6. Stinkehund

Stinkehund Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I'd say, let it happen... if your body is at a point where you cum out of nowhere, it might not be a good idea to block that without knowing what's happening. You don't wanna damage the pipes, after all.
    Other than that, shouldn't you ask your mistress first instead of some strangers online?
    If it causes you discomfort, talk to your partner about it first. Maybe you can discuss something that lets you let it out in a way that's no fun to you or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice