my solo journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kinkyemmacd, Sep 12, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. kinkyemmacd

kinkyemmacd New member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    So, here is my story. I have been locking either self or via an online KH for the last three years on and off. My wife knows about it, has no interest in it and 'allows' me to lock when she is away for business, which was full-time for two of those years (excepting every second weekend) and now is about 4 months of the year in 5-10 day trips. In that, I get to lock for shorter periods than last year or the year before. It is quite conflicting in that I lock to deny orgasm and tease myself silly. My fantasy is permanent denial, and with a wife not into sex at all, I have gone long periods without cumming, as I try and deny when locked and unlocked. My lock feels a natural part of me, it feels an extension of my body and when its not there there is a bit of phantom limb syndrome for a few days. I used to wear a CB-6000s, but consistently broken bits turned me off, I now wear a Jack and Rose Steel device, no breaks and the most comfortable clean experience of my locking. This trip, I have been locked for the last seven days, unlocking around 10 mins before she is due home on Monday. I have done all manner of things to hide the key, starting with an online KH who recently has lost interest, thrown it out the window into the garden, posted it to myself, combination locks. Best of course is just willpower, although there is a subspace to reach when the key has gone.
    there you go, that is Emma's story

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    A lot of your story is common to many of us...

Rachael_ and kinkyemmacd like this.
  3. Allornothing77

Allornothing77 New member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I understand the self locking problem. A big part of this is self control, as we can all pull out if we don't have a PA. Also, we can cut it off in less than 5 minutes in the garage. As long as we set our personal rules.... like no pulling out or it will hurt. and Don't cut it or it will cost money.... then let our imagination take over the rest, it can be a good experience. I leave my keys at work. Each day, I make the choice to leave them there again. On Friday, I know it's for even longer.... don't mention vacations.

It's kinda sad to say that self locking is more of a fantasy. But we can live that fantasy with a little willpower.

Rachael_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice