One year ago...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Aug 12, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    This was our first year of MC. I have watched my Wife(KH) go from what the hell is that for, to grabbing my balls and squeezing them until she has me begging. In the past year she has taking full control of my orgasms and all of my sexual pleasures. I have cum maybe 15 times in this period, all when she wants to see me cum. I have masturbated three times, all when she is watching. I have gone from having a orgasm 10-12 times a week to this new life style. I wasn't sure if my Wife would enjoy this, but she gets that look in her eye when she has me tied, spread eagle to the bed. She has done things to me, that I would have never thought she would. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love her and want nothing, but to make her happy. Thanks to everyone here for the suggestions, advice and friendships, even if it's just a "like", it all makes it easier....Take care & thanks... :+1:

2. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    It is always so great when W/we find the one to complete the puzzle that is our life thanks for sharing

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice