Taking a Break

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Mar 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    We just returned from a long trip. We don't include chastity when traveling by air, so we use the time for a break. I am kept in full-time chastity at all other times.

At the beginning of our break, it seemed very odd to be free-range. Although, after being locked for a long time, the break seemed like a new honeymoon. We really enjoyed our time together, just being us. As a result of our FLR, she has become more assertive and that has added a new dimension to our intimate life. It has never been better.

I now think that taking a break, when the opportunity occurs, is a good idea. It is like a reset. It gives you an opportunity to revisit what brought you together in the first place (our FLR and chastity came later).

If nothing else, going back into chastity and service is very, very hard after you have been free. She really likes that.

b_quark, tdk34, Peter Rabbit and 8 others like this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    I agree. I went through a period of wanting to follow a strict regime of being locked, tracking the numbers of days etc. Now we go long periods uncaged or caged, but the constant, consistent thing is orgasm denial and minimisation. I know that when I’m uncaged we will run the full gamit of sex, but the default position for me is no orgasms.

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. OwnedandOperated

Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I was unlocked for my birthday. Initially it was wonderful. I was more excited to pee standing up (with permission of course) than I was for the impending orgasm. Talk about the little things.... By the end of the night I was missing my cage. Now, we are still fairly new to this as a lifestyle, at least being real about it, so that probably has something to do with it. My mind still freaks a little without it.

4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    This is my problem. I'm not naturally submissive. Once free I want to stay free. But once she gets me back in it's like I have been hit by an emotional tidal wave. She likes me this way so much that I dont know if she is going to risk another reset.

5. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Shit happens (i agree with all the above and think breaks are healthy and ok)

BR_Saiph likes this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Whatever works in your situation. I can go without cage, but if required I will wear as long as I can.

7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I'm similar to @Headtrip in that she doesn't like my attitude or behavior once I'm granted that break. We pretty much always take a break when we do a family trip. We were supposed to be leaving on one in a couple of days and that has now been cancelled due to coronavirus. I think whenever I'm given my next orgasm and break I'm going to go out of my way to be on my best behavior in the hopes of changing this position. I don't think this will happen anytime soon. She's been hinting at denying me the rest of the year. Yikes :eek:

8. Guest 8028

Guest 8028 Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    If I stay unlocked more than a night I become an ass. Nevertheless I am working towards this behavior as it is not acceptable from either side.

Headtrip likes this.
  9. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    In our case, my Queen is very perceptive. She knows Her little bitch quite well and knows when to let me out or keep it locked.While i am naturally subby, i DO NOT want to be placed back in chastity if She has me out for orgasm (very rare). 99 % of the time my little cocklett is in check for orgasm. Being placed back in chastity after being allowed to swing free is usually not too bad as i know Queen knows what is best for us. Trust in your key holder is of utmost importance.

Headtrip likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I am not permitted to be unlocked/uncaged ever,
    This is how we love our life, we have been in a 24/7 bdsm-flr for over 20 years now.

J.D., Queens kept and Xileh like this.
  11. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    So happy for you two! Sounds wonderful! Love it. my Queen still wants piv very occasionally, and She has cuckold me in the past,but not for a long while now. Wish She would cuck me again as she would have Her bull fuck me when She is done (love it), but that is not my decision.
    my best to you both!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice