trying to reel it back in a bit

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ed Brock, Aug 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Hi all,
    I've posted before about how our chastity dynamic has progressed. The short story is, she is not into being a keyholder, dominatrix, or anything like that. But she loves me. So, she has taken this chastity thing to the letter(so she doesn't actually have to think about it or be involved.) What I mean is she will not unlock me until she wants intercourse with me. Ironclad. She gets mad if I ask because I laid out my case for why I need this and begged her to do it. So she is doing it. Probably a little anger in there too. She tells me to lock it back up the next day. She asks for oral attention between those times, but other than that, I don't get much sexual release. I have a MM cage so, yeah, chastity is real for me. Not necessarily the fantasy I wanted. But, let me say we have a great marriage and a happy life. It is my fantasy that interjects any friction.

One of the ways we interact or ways that I communicate with her sexually is when I print out memes and such - how chastity benefits a wife. For the last few months, I showed her pics/memes of men standing in a corner while the wife relaxes. Or, rather than marriage arguments, the wife sends the husband to corner time.

two weeks ago, we were squabbling about what to watch. I didn't like the show she picked and made a comment about it. She told me to stand in the corner of our family room. I was surprised because I was a bit heated from the ego battle. She had the remote and decided what we would watch. She just stared at me after she said it. Kind of daring me not to do it. Kinda like she does when she tells me to put the cock lock back on.

So, I stood in the corner for a half hour. 22 minutes actually. Sitcom. Nothing was said as I stood there. I have no idea what she was thinking. It was awful, weird, exciting, and embarrassing all at the same time. A few days after that around our nightly TV time, she told me to stand in the corner again - for no real reason. I did it. She watched a show. No real explanation. Then last night, she did it again. She loves the Great British Baking Show, but I could only hear it. I know I said we have a happy marriage, and we do, but some things are tough to talk about openly - Which brings me back to the meme/picture thing.

So... I don't want to top from the bottom, but standing in a corner sucks. I am looking for pics/memes where the husband sits on the floor while the wife sits on the couch. I love how she is embracing certain things. I wonder if she might like me sitting on the floor (where I can watch and be a part of things) as much as me standing in a corner. I mean, it isn't so bad as "we need to have a serious talk" but I'd like to gently steer things into a more comfortable situation for me. Am I being selfish?

Thoughts? Pics? Memes?

2. Locked for Goddess Tina

Locked for Goddess Tina Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Continue to obey and enjoy the fact she is embracing the new life

3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Personally, it sounds wonderful that your wife has taken that kind of control. But I also get what you’re saying.
    If I were in that situation, I’d just talk to her about it and tell her you love that she’s flexing her power, but maybe corner time could be used for punishment time and then bring up sitting at her feet while she watches her shows, and maybe offer to rub her feet or something just as another way of showing her the benefits of being a keyholder.
    Communication doesn’t necessarily mean “topping”, especially when you’re still working on laying a foundation for living this way.

4. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    My KH does it occasionally, only for a few mins and mostly to laugh at me when I've done something childishly stupid.

Why did you stay in the corner for 22 mins - and what made you end it?

If this was at her command - then I suggest know what to discuss; that you quite like occasionally but need to agree frequency and length (and maybe rules for when this happens - like you've been a Bad Boy!).

If this was your decision to stand there for 22 mins - then I suspect you also know the problem too ;)

If it was the latter, maybe she was probably laughing and wondering how long you would stand there for if she said nothing. :)

5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Kind of sounds like you got what you wanted and then realized you didn't want it. You've given your wife that power and now that she wields it you don't like it because it isn't the fantasy you were hoping for? If standing in the corner sucks, then you best bite your tongue and watch what she wants to watch. :p

switchling and true42 like this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Conversation at dinner or over coffee:

"Honey, it's kind of hot when you randomly make me stand in the corner, but it's really difficult for me. Would you consider maybe something less strenuous, like having me sit on the floor in front of you? I could even rub your feet if you like."

7. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sounds like she’s still mad at you!

true42 likes this.
  8. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife rejected the chastity cage outright, but if she didn't, I could see her doing this if I managed to get her that far. There's an old trope about a dad making his son smoke a whole pack of cigarettes after catching him smoking. The idea being, if you think you like cigarettes, I am going to bombard you with them until you don't like them anymore. I feel like this is what your wife may be doing.

You said your wife doesn't like all of this but she is doing it anyway for you but perhaps with some anger. I could certainly see my wife turning it up like this to give me a taste of my own medicine, so to speak. The question you have to ask yourself is - if she is doing it out of anger and you aren't really enjoying it, is the whole scene really what you truly want? I would only find this fun if my wife found some joy in it, otherwise, I would be miserable with it pretty quickly as it would be driving us apart and not together. Maybe your wife will evolve from doing it out of anger to embracing it, but maybe not. Time will tell. Or I could be totally wrong and just viewing your situation through my relationship.

tiruh811 and Port249 like this.
  9. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It sounds to me like she is embracing the power you have given her. She's merely doing what you've asked her to do. The first time was a punishment but now she knows it works on you she feels confident to use it more. When she wants to watch the TV in peace she stands you in the corner just like those memes you bombarded her with.

Honestly, from my perspective, I think you have it pretty good!

10. Jeb2134

Jeb2134 Mistress Lynns forever chastity servant

Retired
    Allegan, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Im thinking that your right on track. You do as your told. Yiu don't have to like it. But maybe you can steer her some with your meme ideas. You have a life many desire

CuriousRK, true42 and hopefulhubby like this.
  11. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    If it were me, one of the times I was "released" from corner duty, I'd just sit on the floor next to her without saying anything. That should communicate your understanding that you're the subservient one and willing to go along with what she wants.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Try this: "My love, I have had a lot of time to think about this. I am very sorry about arguing with you and not accepting your decision on what TV show to watch. I acknowledge that what to watch is your choice, and I should always respect your decision. I am very sorry, and I am willing to make it up to you any way you choose. I will not argue with your choices, or make fun of them any more. Of course, you can stand me in the corner any time you want to, and I will obey you, but I truly hate it. Thank you for punishing me and helping me learn my lesson. Please believe me when I say that I hate it, so I am asking you with respect to only do put me in the corner when you think that I need to be punished."

13. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    Been into fetish and poly married sex lifestyle for over 50 years. We lasted so long because we listened to an old experienced couple we met in our BDSM club. Their advice was to leave our fetish in the bedroom because if you try to live it 24/7 you will never last long. We saw couples divorce or find new lovers because of this. Being submissive is fun but as you are learning, only fun if your wife does what you like. Is that really being submissive? Few can last living like a slave. One day you wake up and do not feel like cleaning the house when your wife is watching TV all day. It happened to me. What I want done to me, my wife does not enjoy. What her ex girlfriend enjoyed doing to me is also not what my wife enjoys. It does force you to top from the bottom and once you go down that path, the end is near.

I am locked in chastity for over 13 years. Before that I was on the honor system and submissive to my wife and her live in girlfriend for 30 years. However, despite being kicked hard in the balls, whipped till I bled, went down on them when they had their periods and also was their toilet, once we were done playing I was once again in charge of our poly triad. Why? I made an upper income salary, have a very high IQ and was schooled in gifted student classes my entire life plus more educated. No way could I be submissive outside of the bedroom. The girls agreed that I was best suited to lead our triad and lead I did for over 30 years with great success while all our friends at the BDSM club divorced or broke up. Even the hard core submissives that were paraded around in public and in gay pride parades, normally lasted only a few years before they left.

You name it I have had it in the bedroom. Pegged so hard that my colon ripped and I needed surgery. Learned my lesson at a young age. Whipped till I bleed. Still have burn marks on the head of my cock and balls. Balls beaten so badly that it took almost two weeks to heal. Strangled, choked cut with knives, stuck with pins, slapped and punched in the face. Nipple torture of all kinds and forced to eat everything that comes out of a woman down to even ear wax.

Yet, once the scene was done we reverted to a loving poly triad again. Although I led it, I was often overruled due to their two votes against my one. I guess the proper explanation was that I led it but did not rule it since we never did anything without all three of us in agreement. Now it is just me and my wife. Never did anything the other did not agree to.

So my advice is to limit play to the bedroom or sex time but not 24/7. Your comments show that you are not really submissive, you just want your wife to do as you wish. That is not going to last long so think long and hard or ignore my advice. However, none of our BDSM or poly friends stayed married long. Only we survived over 50 years of marriage.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations you have a keyholder!

She only unlocks you when she wants to use you? She won’t unlock you when you want? Yep, you have a keyholder.

My wife quit the tease and denial, unlocking, and all that a few months after she started. It’s been hers ever since and it’s just attached to me.

I have since learned that she has no intention of ever having it any other way.

Good luck

15. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I so get that. All of the official dom positions, and the kneeling. No cartilage in one knee, hip replacement in the other. Those days are past.

Jeb2134 likes this.
  16. caged&caned

caged&caned Member

Local Time:
    It took me a while to realise she is finding her way, like I am. Things will go screwy, you'll both make mistakes, but as long as you communicate then you'll be fine.

KFox and Jeb2134 like this.
  17. Jeb2134

Jeb2134 Mistress Lynns forever chastity servant

Retired
    Allegan, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I get that as well. Knee replacement prevents kneeling. We never do any of this. I serve her every day needs and wants without the protocol

18. Diogenhc

Diogenhc Junior Member

Local Time:
    You posted in the FLR forum, but you're not in an FLR. Your wife doesn't want an FLR. She doesn't want a submissive husband. You don't want a submissive wife. Why do you think she would want a submissive husband?

She is testing you. She is trying to figure out who you are, since you have revealed yourself to be an entirely different man than the one she thought she was marrying.

You suggested the corner time, and she tested you to see if you were serious. Now she is continuing the testing, to see how far you will go, to see if you will speak up.

From her perspective, your behavior is bizarre. She needs to figure out who you are and if she can live with you. She might very well continue to test you to destruction: to the distruction of your marriage.

She is not into this, as you yourself said. Now she has to come to terms with whatever this thing turns out to be (which is what she's trying to figure out). Perhaps she will find an accommodation within herself and accept a new version of your marriage, or perhaps she will decide to cut her losses and look for another husband. The former seems more likely if you're older, the latter if she thinks she's young enough to start over.

Port249 and ChasteJase like this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is a great idea!

20. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    UPDATE:
    Hi. Thanks for all of the comments and suggestions. I finally brought up my concerns. It didn't go quite as I expected. She basically called BS on me. Her point is that I asked to be dominated. I asked to be locked up. I gave her the freedom to do it in a way that works for her. She said she did what I asked. So what's the problem? I told her it seemed arbitrary. It was boring and not too sexy to just stand there in a corner. She was incredulous and again said I was full of shit. Basically, I wasn't in pain, publicly humiliated or anything like that, I was just bored and embarrassed a little bit. So I really don't have a good reason except I didn't want to submit to the one time she tried dominating me - after I asked for it. Then she pointed out that I waste quite a bit of time on my phone just doing nothing. How is that different than corner time? At least then I could take some time to think, relax, and breathe. Then she hit me with something that I didn't have an answer to. She told me she liked having me stand there while she watches TV and ignores me. She says since she has been a keyholder and does things for me, it doesn't seem unreasonable to have me stand there for a while while she relaxes. Why can't she have a little kink of her own? I really didn't have answers for what she said. After that, she literally told me to go to my corner and think about what she said. So, I did. It was about 40 minutes. She asked if I thought about what she said and if I had any problems with it other than it's boring and embarrassing. I said not really. Then she said well then, I had better expect more of it.

Maybe, just maybe I'll bring it up again and suggest sitting on a "naughty step" as it is more comfortable or sitting below her. But, I think I wait a bit. Thanks for all the advice. Thoughts?

21. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    I think I’m more jealous of your situation than I should be. In fact I know I am.

I wouldn’t like the punishment per se. It would be humiliating and I’d feel like a boy not a man. What attracted you to the standing in the corner fantasy anyway? I mean why did you send her a bunch of them if it wasn’t something you are open to?

That punishment is better than washing dishes or vacuuming or scrubbing floors with a toothbrush.

She’s locked you and thinking of herself and meeting your fantasy needs as communicated to her by you, and she is fully taking the gift you gave her. She’s a keeper for sure.

One thought is to expand her menu of punishments. I found some locktober calendars with about 15-20 tasks, and all of the tasks that I reviewed I am totally willing to play along with them. Some I’d say awe crap this will be rough. And some painful. But if she got so bold as to call on me to do them, I’d do it. thats because I so want to play with her. I’m desperate for it actually.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  22. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    My tuppence is you've got exactly what you asked for. Your wife is actively indulging your request and being dominant towards you. She has now expressed what she gets out of it in terms of peace and time to watch her programs. She's also told you that you should use the time to relax and reflect.

Probably not what you want to hear, but... Seems to me you're really lucky and now being a bit bratty and toppy from the bottom. Compare to having a wife that doesn't have any real interest, libido, or ever take any initiative. Stick with it, be respectful, and I expect you'll be pleasantly surprised with what transpires given some time.

Rectrix, Arlentia2 and CuriousRK like this.
  23. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I think that once power exchange escapes the bedroom, it's very hard to make it selective. Whatever skin you've put on it as a couple, on a monkey level she just starts to feel like the dominant one and doesn't have the mental energy to remember all the various limits and rules.

You've let the genie out of the bottle. Your best bet is to enjoy the loss of power... that this is actually happening to you and there's not much you can do about it.

24. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Seems like a classic case of be careful what you wish for…

You’ve described your situation and your reaction to it with language that implies a certain degree of manipulative behaviour on your part; for example, “gently steer things into a more comfortable situation for me” or using memes to suggest what you would like to happen. This is very much topping from the bottom and I would suggest that rather than trying to manipulate her in this way, you communicate clearly and concisely what you hope will benefit both of you from this arrangement. You cannot afford to be selfish in this regard. In order for your wife to be invested in her role, she has to understand how it can benefit her and your relationship as a whole. Talk to her, really, seriously talk to her and open up about your desires and feelings but it can’t all be about you, you have to allow her to express her desires and feelings too. Hopefully, you’ll be able to meet somewhere in the middle and go from there, but it may take a while so above all be patient and understanding.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  25. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    If she likes your foot rubs / massages, you could say "Another option would be to tell me to give you a foot rub Or tell me to go clean up the kitchen." when she tells you to go stand in the corner. This will easily give her the idea to consider other options that may or may not be to her liking.

Sitting at her feet may be more distracting than having you stand in the corner. If she chooses to continue that practice, you have two choices:
    • Continue going to the corner when she tells you to while amping up your game to find ways to please her when you're not in the corner. Use that time in the corner to brainstorm ideas to make her happy & feel more emotionally connected to you. Telling you to stand in the corner makes it clear she's not feeling emotionally intimate with you. The better she feels about your relationship, the less likely she will be to tell you to stand in the corner except for punishment.
    • Stop showing up for TV time and find other things to do around the house; especially things that she will appreciate. Maybe she'll see your hard work and invite you back to the sofa.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice