For The Hell Of It

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Miss Veronica, Mar 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I like a pro-active submissive. It’s always a turn-on when he is ardently excited about something that he makes it happen. He tells me his fantasies and I tell him how sexy I think they are, and the next week we have all the gadgets to make them come true. That’s what I love about my puppy - he doesn’t have to be told to do things, he gets my approval and then goes about doing them. As a Domme, I’m not a micro manager or a dictator, I’m a collaborator, which means I go with the flow and enjoy the process. This suits my puppy perfectly for even though he is submissive, he likes to be the one to scout and lead me to our next ravin. This is how we flowed into playing with chastity.

Domination isn’t about making all the decisions, it’s about overseeing and guiding, taking responsibility for the pursuit. So make no mistake, my puppy might be lead dog, but I’m the musher.

Please note: I don’t chat in private. I’m very loyal to my puppy and I don’t want to share myself with another through the intimacy of private messages. However, I’m good chatting with everyone publicly. So, if you want to ask me questions, you can do it here. I will always answer honesty – truth is both my super power and fatal flaw - but please ask as a regular person. My submissive is the only one I will dominate, and he is the only one I have given permission to call me Mistress and submit to me.

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    #2 Shepherdsflock, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2019
    I’m hoping this won’t turn into
    “Miss Veronica’s list of bizarre and self centred messages”.

richardsecured and Consensus like this.
  3. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    I love this, and I agree. I find micro-managing to be exhausting, and kills a lot of the fun for me. A proactive sub is a valuable sub indeed.

slave_m, Digital, Allen1987 and 3 others like this.
  4. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    #4 Miss Veronica, Mar 9, 2019

I actually don't know how to respond to this, but I'm sure you are being rude.

I don't actually get such 'bizarre and self centred' messages because I don't attract those sorts of people. One time I did get a message from a wannabe sub who said he wanted to dress me in fur because when he was younger he saw that women who demanded to wear fur were more 'superior'. I told him how weak those women were - if they didn't have the guts to slaughter and skin the animals themselves, they were of the weakest character. True power to me is not commanding armies, but knowledge, wisdom and the ability to act for oneself.

Allen1987 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    They are a rare find, indeed! It's a tricky balance being pro-active and submissive - and my sub does it perfectly - but it is all about intent. My submissive never plans for me to do anything for him, there are no expectations... but he does hope, and he makes it easy for me to join in. I do when I want to, and other times I just enjoy seeing him have fun on his own. And then there are times when I rein him in and require him to do what I need. He is always delighted to do so, of course. ;)

Mash2214, Digital, Allen1987 and 4 others like this.
  6. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. It’s always nice to hear and learn how things are done by dif dominant females

Allen1987 and Miss Veronica like this.
  7. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    #7 Kinkeypup, Mar 9, 2019
    The only bizarre (and rude) message in here so far, would be yours.

8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Not trying to be rude. I saw your lengthy disclaimer at the end of your post about not entertaining personal messages from strangers. There is another thread by Lucy called, “Lucy’s list of bizarre and self centered messages”, where she gives examples of the ridiculous private messages she gets.

9. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    Where is the line between pro-active and topping from the bottom?

10. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    I'm aware of the other thread. It's not my style to out people for ridicule and entertainment. And, I do not like, or condone, misandry.

The 'lengthy disclaimer' is purely for convenience. I've been doing this (contributing to forums) for a long time so am savvy to setting limits from the beginning. It's direct, truthful and will hopefully reduce the amount of PM's I get. I don't like ignoring people, but after a while it gets tiresome telling every individual I don't chat via PM. I'm hoping the disclaimer will save people time from writing me.

(And, I didn't think you were being rude to me. ;P )

Sthsde_cd likes this.
  11. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Haha! Yes, I'm very much on the deep end of diff. ;)

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  12. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hey, puppy :kiss:

Aww, :love:. Come here and curl up into my arms.

13. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Topping from the bottom is where the submissive tries to take control of the situation or relationship without permission, and usually for the benefit of himself. A pro-active submissive compliments and supports his Domme's dominance.

An analogy:

Imagine a D/s relationship is a car. The Domme holds the keys and is the driver. The submissive is the passenger. Topping from the bottom would be a backseat driver, and worst case, is a submissive who takes the keys and drives the car without permission. However, a pro-active submissive is one that takes on responsibility of looking after the car without being asked - washing it, filling it up with petrol, checking the oil, detailing it, but he never drives it unless he has permission, and he never takes the keys but is given them. What's more, he always returns the keys straight away when his drive is finished.

Mash2214, Digital, Giveitup and 6 others like this.
  14. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Miss Veronica. This is a terrific analogy, and a great answer to a great question. Given the clarity and succinct nature of your note it seems you could write a concise reader on this often misunderstood topic, publish it at the Kindle store, help a lot of us, and earn some toy money in the bargain. Thanks so much for this answer, and thanks to G42G for asking.

Jamie

Mash2214, Miss Veronica and G42G like this.
  15. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    Local Time:
    Wonderful response. Thank you.

Miss Veronica likes this.
  16. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I’m sorry that I misunderstood your post. I get it now. Don’t worry, my Mistress is a lovely person.

17. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Wraw. I Miss you!

18. Kinkeypup

Kinkeypup Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I like this forum. Because here people are able to have an opinion about things that are hard to talk about elsewhere. :+1:

19. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    You miss me pushing you close to the edge...? Soon, babe... soon... ;*

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  20. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Kinkeypup and I are often in different cities - it gives us a great opportunity to miss each other and have fun experimenting with long distance play. As he has a lockbox that I remotely control, I can be actively involved in his chastity while we aren’t together. This can make things agonising for me because, well, I don’t use chastity to lock away a man’s sexuality but to harness it. I’m highly sexual and need a lot of outlets, and I like my pup to be primed. So, with distance between us, I have to plan play wisely otherwise I’ll get myself too horny and have no Kinkeypup around to satisfy me. But the rewards of play… you learn so much about each other, and about yourself.

The other night I realised something… just how much I trust my puppy. I’ve never had to second guess if he was doing something or not, or whether he was telling me the truth. We have one of those relationships where there’s no need for lying. I’ve never had an inkling that Pup would cheat on our play. But… the other night I found myself tweaking our lock-up procedure to prevent what potentially could be a loop-hole that he could manipulate - not that he does such things. But, being a savvy Domme, I foresee hazards, assess the risks and solve the issue before it becomes one. There was a blindspot in our play. When I’d tell Pup to put his keys in the lockbox and push the button to activate the new code, I had no idea if he was doing it or not other than faith. My faith in him to do things is unwavering. However, logically, there was no proof other than his word. So, I got him to record his actions of locking his keys away, pushing the button to set the new code, and try to open it again, which he couldn’t.

Making him do this bothered me for a little while. My actions/request seem like I don’t trust him, but that is not how I feel. I value trust in a relationship - having great trust in my partner makes me feel confident and free, and Kinkeypup does that for me. As I deciphered through my intensions, I found they were not about mistrust but about enjoying witnessing his experience. I like seeing him lock away his own key - him having it locked away in a box that is still in his possession encapsulates the magical beauty of our D/s dynamic. (Will discuss further in another post.)

If you act like you don’t trust someone then obviously that person can feel untrusted. That’s not what I want. As a Domme, it is important for me that my sub understands my ‘untrusting actions or requests’ are only for play, teasing and enjoyment, and not a reflection of how I feel about him and us. You’d think that domination is about taking power away from your submissive, but for me it is quite the opposite - I want to empower him. I want him to feel the confidence and freedom I do, and to do that I must earn his trust too.

21. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    Local Time:
    I don’t see this as an indication of mistrust but rather an acceptance of your responsibility to remove temptation from him where possible. His ability to even consider that loophole has now been removed which makes it much easier to be compliant. The only temptations he should have are the ones you decide he should have.

22. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    Miss Veronica...very well written. I have and still do think about the actions of locking away the keys to my cage. Madame trusts me as you trust your puppy...yet being a very sexual male and one living a life of chastity, I too think how can she be positive I actually put the keys in the lockbox? Knowing my feelings, temptations and thoughts...I would NOT trust me! I thought some form of video recording would be the answer. I purchased a wireless camera that she can access remotely, seeing anything she wished. I gave her full control, passwords and all to ensure I have zero control. But Madame has not used it and I don’t think she intends to anytime soon. Also for me, the combination to the lockbox is another thing. Since I still have a four digit manual lockbox Madame cannot be 100% sure I don’t have the combination stored somewhere, just for emergency purposes. She has to trust me, which I will say in all honesty (I have thought about saving the combination). I keep it in my mind that I WANT AND NEED to be in chastity, so why would I cheat if she is giving me exactly what I begged for? The simple answer is...I’m a male with a very strong sex drive and I want to feel! That’s the simplest honest answer.
    I’ve wanted to use the camera as well as acquire a WiFi Lockbox that she would control from across county, eliminating the slightest thought that I could cheat the system set in place. Madame said I would be purchasing one soon a few different times, yet she has not given me permission to do so. Since I try very hard not to attempt topping from the bottom, I try not to discuss these items. I know Madame will do as she pleases (as she should) and I MUST remain thankful for what she DOES do and DOES allow me.
    I AM QUITE GRATEFUL...THANK YOU Madame “E”

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    Miss Veronica,

Would you mind saying what lockbox you use? Brand and model in particular would be great! What a cool way to maintain security long distance!

Thank You,

Jamie

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  24. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Yes, I understand your point. Though, only me deciding which temptations he faces is not wise–the universe is a much better teacher than I can ever be. ;)

As you can see, I have a different philosophy than most Dommes. They tend to remove temptation from subs to help/make them be more obedient. But for me, obedience by control is not really the type of obedience I value. That's why my chastity play is very different from most. If you have a dog on a leash, of course he is going to stay by your side - he cannot wander, he is controlled no matter his nature. After a while he will like it, prefer it, and soon there will be no other way for him to live. He is conditioned. I don't dominate like that.

I prefer my sub to stay free and wild as the wolf - that's why I adore him. He keeps by my side not because he is caged or leashed, but because he wants to. He is free to do things for me out of connection and gratitude and love, but most importantly, he is free not to do anything at all. Yes, that makes our D/s relationship more delicate - I have to be strong and have more faith because nothing is fixed, or dependant, or obligatory - but that's what makes the relationship so beautiful. It's not about crafting obedience in my sub, but me being the type of woman that brings out his natural obedience. When he freely offers me his natural obedience... I am in awe and I feel humble, and grateful and loved, and that is my reward. It is one thing to train a sub to kneel into the humble pose whenever you command and quite another when he naturally falls at your feet because he adores you so much. ;)

25. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Everyone has a different dynamic, of course... Pup's and mine is organic and free-flowing, so doing things is simple, easy and quick.

How getting a lockbox happened for us was that he showed me a thread on a site that talked about lockboxes that had intrigued him. I thought it was a fun idea and read that someone was using a wifi one. I remember googling them, checking out reviews on Amazon, and I sent links to Pup. I kind of forgot about the idea for a little while - life, you know - until about a month later we walked past a locksmith store and thought it fun to check out a few coded boxes, but they were ugly, bulky and with no wifi.

Then a month later, Pup sent me a pic of a wifi lockbox in his hot little hand - it had just arrived in the mail. OMG, I was so excited! I had no idea he had ordered one but, damn, he reminded me why he's my favourite. ;) And not only that, he had set up everything for me on the website so all I had to do was log in and make up my own codes to lock the box. Easy-peasy.

Firstly, you can see how Pup was pro-active. He knew I was enthusiastic about the lockbox and was looking forward to having one for play, so he made it happen. I love that. I'm a leader at work and I get a lot of people asking me questions that they should figure out for themselves, so having a sub like Pup is ah... so AMAZING. When we were new to each other, he would often ask me for my opinion before buying/using things but he soon learnt that I trusted him, his judgement... and his style/taste... so, it didn't take him long to realise he could just choose things himself and knew I would love it. Though, I'm not a fussy girl, I'm quite easy to please actually, and my Pup has very good taste. ;) But to be clear, I am never indifferent – I am always engaged in our journey, always invested.

And secondly, getting a lockbox wasn't a thing he needed permission for. I don't micro-manage, and he is not dependent on me to make all his decisions (and in fact, someone who is dependent is so exhausting). I like an independent thinker and doer - a sub who makes my life easier by contributing. But, then again, Pup is confident that if he does something on his own steam he will not get into trouble for it. I don't rule with an iron fist. (The next question that should be asked is what does Pup get into trouble for...? haha!)

I don't know the dominion style of your Domme, but you guys seem fairly new with your relationship...? If you are not clear on something, I would suggest starting a dialogue about it. For example, maybe you need to understand what kind of things you are 'allowed' to decide for yourself, what sort of things you can do without asking for opinions/permission. If she doesn't know yet because she's still working things out for herself, then make an arrangement that you tell her everything you're doing (maybe in a daily report) and when something comes up that she doesn't like, she can tell you. That way you can learn together. Sometimes that's easier than just coming up with silly rules straight away. ;)

Obsequious likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice