Frustrated

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady M, Sep 13, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Lady M

Lady M Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    My husband currently holds a key to the Lorie device which he almost never wears. He claims he needs to hold the key through the brake in period. He is also claiming that he needs to toughen up his piercing to withstand the stress of chastity and that any damage done to his piercing will create another set back. I asked for my key back and he replied by asking if he could have a turn the key in date instead. I agreed and set the date for October 1st. I am not sure I made the right decision. The Lorie got here December of last year and he is still in the break and phase? In the past year he has worn the chastity 15 days and that's a high estimate. I want 27\7 lock down and a lot of service. Will I ever get it?

(1) Did I make the right decision by giving in and granting him a return the key in date so that he can do whatever it is he needs to do to prepare for long term chastity?

(2) Any ideas on what I should do to him when he turns the key into me on October 1st?

(3) what should I do if he makes another excuse and fails to turn the key over on October 1st?

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Tell him no sex until he hand over the key and then when he do, one month lock up.

3. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Make him want to turn the key over. Drive him insane with desire. Have a tease session, and before allowing him relief, after lots of teasing and edging, gently ask if he would wear the device for you, and give you the key. He'd be much more likely to agree.

4. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I allways make comments about communication with a partner.

Have you had a long chat with him to discuss this?
    I don't mean tie him up and tease him chat I mean a chat over coffee where you are wife and husband and he can speak clearly.
    Maybe he has some worries and fears that he isn't communicating to you (I used to be really bad at bottling things up and not communicating) or maybe he is just not as into it as he first thought.
    Either way you can put him at ease and help him through this period if he does have fears and worries.

Fantasy is different to reality and he may be just having a little wobble.

I sincerely hope you can both work this out and have a long and happy journey.

5. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Like ash. Saying, talk to him.
    Ask hin up straigt 'do u want this or not? Are u waiting for me to take control?'

I dont belive in force chastity, only as a fantasy.
    If he don't want to play there is noting to do, untill that thing is solve.
    But i also think if u play againg tell him you only can do it if you the boss. He need to trust you and give up control.

Slave@heart and manintyres like this.
  6. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    Has he ever worn other devices previous to the current Lori 2 d? Maybe it is the device itself he is apprehensive about. That type of device might be too uncomfortable for him to wear long term and he is afraid to tell you.

7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    As most here have stated communication is the key. What are his fears? What are his goals for being in chastity? He can't possibly be looking at it as a game because of the type of Loris Device he bought. Secure and not cheap! Hope all works out for the two of you.

8. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    I believe everyone here has covered it. You really can't force anyone to do anything--he has to be willing to submit to you. He sounds like he may be enjoying the fantasy of chastity, but the reality is not working out for him. Also, as he is not wearing the device, he may just be masturbating and losing interest afterwards, which could explain his lack of commitment.

And his PA should be healed by now, from what I understand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice