sensitivity.... with and without teasing.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, Mar 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    while new to chastity it seemed every touch set me off, even being uncaged and in the shower having water touch while unlocked would feel unreal. now many months int it, im no longer spoiled as much with daily or every other day teasing/edging. is it normal for the sensitivity to go back to pre locked levels? does teasing heighten the sensitivity to touch?
    i sort of crave that again but my KH has a lot on her mind these days so the frequent fun gets shelved for a few months.

just wondering what "normal" is for locked with and without teasing.

2. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    No tease here ever. Always locked. Still has its moments during the day where it is more sensitive than other times. Seems to vary for me. I wonder if "normal" is different with everybody.

You say, not as much tease as before. Long stretches? Days, weeks, months in between?

With never being teased, when its retracted in hibernation, it feels extra sensitive at that point. When trying to break out of jail, not as much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice