I couldn‘t stand the tease anymore

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrea_NL, Oct 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Hi guys,

as mentioned before we my wife told me in the middle of the year that I will not get PIV sex again. Also I am orgasm-free since I accidentally got an unauthorised one from her teasing me with the tip of her vagina when out of the cage in march.

Usualy I am most of the time „arroused“ (not hard because I mostly have to wear the HT nub or max. nano) because my wife teases me with only beeing allowed to wear feminine items. Even if it humiliates me deeply, it also arouses me, because of the soft fabric and maybe the humiliation it brings with it.

My wife trained me very well and put my focus mostly on non-sexual stuff so I realy became the house husband she always wanted. Last week she told me once again how proud she is and that it was her best decision to bring the piv topic finally to an end. She feels so comfortable and free. I was happy for her but took all my courage and asked her if she already thought about a next allowed orgasm for me even without her vagina.

I knew that she wouldn’t like the question but after about 6 months of best behaviour and where I stood several humiliations, I am nearly to explode. She deeply looked me in the eyes and without warning in advance, she smacked my face with her flat hand. I good red - not from the smack but from the shame…I told her that I felt sorry and kissed her feet directly. She told me to never ask me this again and reminded me about the terms of our marriage. She is the only one who decides if and when I get an orasm and I agreed to her when we started our relationship.

The evening was done, my thoughts were again in my head and not in the penis anymore. What happened the next days were absolutely not as I expected and I don‘t know how to handle it anymore…

As explained above my wife rarely includes sexual related stuff in our flr anymore, so that I can focus more on my „role in the house“ as she calls it. The last days it completely changed:

- I was allowed to see her naked and allowed to dress her
    - I was allowed to bath her incl. scrubbing her beautiful breasts and ass
    - She even allowed me to shave her legs and vagina and give her one kiss on it

I am not used to be so close to her anymore and I am sure that she does it because of my question regarding an orgasm. She knows exactly that I am nearly to explode when I am this close to her and I can’t handle it anymore…

My (selfish) thought’s are on having sex or at least an orgasm again 90 % of the time now and I see in her face the happiness that she keeps me on my toes. It is her revange.

For the long term orgasm free members here -> how do you handle it? Does your wifes even use it as a punishment to tease you?

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Just starting into long(er) term and can only say I dont know how I could handle your situation. My wife teases me and has me service her often, and I find it most wonderful. Very slowly I am finding my fantasies truly turning towards servicing her, not my own release. I can beg for O's all I want - it makes her wet and demand I service her. The rush I get from doing so then furthers my progession...

Everyone is different, of course, but I would thank her for those opportunities to serve her and maybe work in that you cant simply "turn off" those urges and frustrations, apologize for using the O word, and want to find a way to redirect it towards her orgasms, and that you trust she will understand your internal pressures, etc. I guess I am saying: you need to find a way to communicate.

Mark Owen, Rectrix and LukeVallentine like this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I would certinaly agree with @Headtrip on this one. You need to find a way to communicate your desires. She’s obviously responsive to it, so I would imagine that it’s probably somewhat necessary from you side.

By no means are my wife and I anywhere close to the length of denial you’re experiencing but at one stage my wife told me we would not be having PIV anymore. Her stance lessened. I think one of the conversations we had around this included me telling her that ‘you’ve got to know what your missing in order to strive for it’. It’s ok if we never had sex but what would be the motivation for me to continue to please her in the ways I do?

Taking any levels of intimacy from the table wouldn’t work in our relationship, especially as she very much enjoys being physical.

soforo and Mark Owen like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

5. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Talk to Her about how you are feeling. Tell Her all of it. The feelings, your desires, everything.

If you have trouble, try writing them out.

I usually journal when I am having problems that I cannot/will not talk about.

If you do journal, tell your Wife that She has full access to the book whenever She wants.

Iso.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice