Problems

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Jul 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Some day ago my husband decide to quit chastity. Maybe some of you could think that this Is a bad new, but It isn't, because he Is still locked. For the First Time he really understand that this isn't his choice anymore. I said him that I wont give him the keys(they arent at home, i give them to a friend of mine). Then he did something that makes me very hungry: he bought a vibrator and he use It to cum and he succeded having a ruined orgasm. In order to punish him i talk with a friend of him about his chastity Life, and I said him that of he didnt give me his vibrator and the control over his Money(so he wont buy any other sex Toys ) I would show him all his photos with his cage. He understand he has no choice over that. I said him he Will never have sex again and he Will crave It for all his Life. Then he said me that he Will break his Cage and he Will feel a pussy soon. But that wont happen. Even if he broke his Cage, I Will force him to wear another One. Now I'm buying another lori to be sure. Even if we broke up, he Will be chaste. But that wont happen anyway.

2. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I'm certain he won't break a lori, and i doubt seriously if he can use a vibe to find release. I tried the vibrator, i tried the shower head, i tried the jets in a hot tub=nothing. Plus you can use lock tight on the screws if need be. It sounds like he is just challenging your authority. If he initially agreed to your terms, then use whatever it takes to quell the rebelion. From time to time subs like to challenge authority, my guess is he needs to feel your power to reset his mind and body. Get firm! stay strong!!!!!!! I do love a determined woman

3. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    certainly sounds like he is braing a brat which my domme wants nothing to do with. Have you sat him down and found out where this is coming from? If he is just trying to be a brat then certainly it needs to be corrected for your sake. I dont think my wife would want anytthing to do with me if I played the games he is playing.

4. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Hi Victoria, sorry to hear of the bad news regarding your husband in chastity. I don't think the cuddling was enough for him. You keep him locked for months on end with only hugs and kisses while you go out and have sex outside the marriage with orher men.
    This wasn't going to work like that forever. I feel there's a element missing.
    I recommend instead of getting mad at him, have a serious talk and listen to him.
    He must have submissive feelings that you can develop. He is suffering through chastity not for himself it's for you too, what do you give him in return. Find out what makes him tick.
    Good luck.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    I think, as punishment, you should hire a couple of really hot hookers and take his cage off and force him to have sex with them until he is begging to go back in the cage.

If you did that every week then I'd sure he would realise how lucky he is to have you and he would willingly go back into chasty every week.

I know I would.

Ms Angela’s Sub likes this.
  6. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Sadly no one is buying anymore Loris arent they out of business?

7. ksjohn

ksjohn Member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your husband has decided that your strict chastity regime is too much for him. You really don't offer him much of any sexual pleasure. Many men here are denied all use of their penis for pleasure. But I would say most of these men get pleasure from some other source. That might be orally pleasuring their wives on a frequent basis or substituting anal stimulation for stimulation of his penis. Everyone needs to have some type of sexual pleasure.

Yes he could cut off his Lori, and no you will probably not be able to keep him caged for the rest of his life if you separate. It may be that he is willing to be humiliated by your pictures if it means that he will again feel some sexual pleasure.

Keeping him locked for months or years is fine. But giving him some other form of sexual pleasure without letting him cum will only increase his desire for you and increase your control over him.

remyruff likes this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Back when I was wearing a chastity cage, when my wife only allowed me release for getting her pregnant, I experienced a few times like this where I was angry and resentful. I understand how your husband is feeling. I noticed in some of your other posts that you don't even allow him to feel your tongue while kissing. He is treated as a friend and nothing more. I think this is a big source of the problem. You may treat him as just a friend, but he still sees you as his wife. And from my own perspective, I would be upset too.

I would recommend some compromise. Him giving up orgasms, erections, and the use of his penis is a huge sacrifice. He should get to enjoy you in other ways so that the feelings of resentment don't grow so strong. Let him kiss you passionately, and kiss him back. Let him feel your body and touch you. Let him enjoy you in ways that don't involve his penis. It would help diminish these fits of anger.

9. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    My suggestion: tell him you’ll remove the cage but only once he’s securely tied up. Then when the cage is off and he can’t move, punish him very severely until he begs you to put it back on. And film the punishment so you have more humiliating materials to share if he ever tries to leave you. He needs to learn that he gave up his rights long ago and there’s no escape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice