3 months in, and 3 to go.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Jan 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    We decided to try having me go 6 months between emptying/ejaculations. The longest I'd gone before was just under 3 months, and we are a bit over 3 now. If the output looks gross, or there's problems peeing or anything pointing to prostate issues, we will shorten the interval. When I went 3 months before, was years ago, and pre-vasectomy, and I was getting edged fairly often. Now I'm locked, and not allowed any unlocked erections or genital stimulation. We've found that having no stimulation seems to cause less problem with semen output getting off coloured, or thick or jelly like, as it had done in the past with 3 month intervals. Fingers crossed everything looks OK in 3 more months! Also, it's really frustrating, and intimidating, but does help break the relationship between myself and my genitals as sexual.

I'm 53, vasectomy, and locked. Due to years of Crohn's disease, I can't do prostate massage.

I'd love to hear from any other guys who have long intervals between emptying out the prostate. How did it go, and how was your general health? What long intervals do some of you use?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I've not gone as long as six months but yes, I recognise the jelly-like discharge. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice