Best options for long distance lockup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Couple4517, Aug 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Hi,

We are trying to work out the best solution for our situation which is that we are often long distance for a couple of weeks at a time. We currently use a CB6k but would like to change to something else more suited for longer wear. A key part of this is the cleaning aspect, at the moment realistically it needs to be taken off every couple of days for a good clean but KH would prefer something that does not need frequent removal (best case no removal at all). On the other hand we find hygene is a very important part of the chastity.
    Does anyone have any experience or recommendations about a good device that would fit the bill? We are looking to invest in a good device for us and so the main thing would be that it is comfortable for longer term wear and does not need removing often for cleaning.

2. male_pet

male_pet Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    One of the cheapo Chinese steel cages might be a good bet in the short term. Steel bars are more hygienic than plastic tubes. They can at least get you a better sense of what fits, before you pull the trigger on a more expensive custom belt solution (Mature Metal, etc.)

There is a hypnosis file that might help address your cleaning and security issues, as well as enrich the online keyholding experience.

Here is a prior thread:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...belt-security-through-hypnosis-and-more.9459/

Some of the links are broken, but there is an updated link at the end of the thread. Let me know if you want help on getting links to inductions and the awakener that are also needed. They are all free and available easily on the internet, so issues.

And yes, it really can work as advertised, It can take a few listens, but it can probably start working faster than you can experiment with various options.

3. Tall Chaste Guy

Tall Chaste Guy Active member

London
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    We had a problem with enclosed cages such as the HolyTrainer style ones for that same reason and moved to a more open steel cage like my current one from Rigid Chastity. male_pet's advice to try a cheap Chinese cage first is good.

We are also experimenting with using the Chastikey app which could be useful for a long-distance keyholding arrangement. You could take the key with you in a key safe and your keyholder would be able to control when you'd be released, but you'd always have the option of an emergency release if you needed it.

4. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback, I think we will definitely look into what sort of steel cages are available to see what would be most suitable for cleaning and longer term wear.

For us it isn't really an issue of trust as far as removing for cleaning but more that it is a different key being used so frequently which is where the desire to reduce the frequency of opening for cleaning comes in. Hopefully with a fairly open design steel cage we can get something where it can be cleaned more easily whilst wearing. The plastic CB6k just doesn't work well for cleaning really, I guess in a similar way to the HolyTrainer as you mentioned before.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cage-advice-for-beginners-my-opinion.24945/

Hope that helps.

As far as custom cages, I’ve owned a mature metal jail bird, and the one I wear now from rigid chastity.

Jailbird pros, great customer service, reliable communication, and help with modification if needed. Cons, post style, so you need a padlock which is pointy and not good for cuddling, or the security screw which is awkward and difficult for them to unlock plus keeps loosening. I’ve also noticed the base ring isn’t very thick which makes it slide down fairly easily. All in all a good device but for that kind of money, it isn’t better than the cheap Chinese devices, except the quality of the steel. Side note, it’s a paperweight once you decide to get pierced.

Rigid chastity pros, beautiful, great designs, has devices for both pierced and non pierced, Uses an integrated lock that is upside down which is smooth with no edges and impossible to mess with unless you drill it. Wide base ring stays closer to the body with minimal slipping down. I may be able to cum with a wand and an hour or so of free time but pretty much orgasm proof to someone that doesn’t go to that extreme to cheat it. Cons, horrible customer service and almost complete no contact until it arrives, takes 3-4 months, if pierced get some advice from here before ordering a size it is different than normal cages, is a bit too secure, I sometimes get a lil nervous about needing it off and what kind of issues medical people would have if they were trying to remove it. Overall the best device I own, but it was a long wait.

I did buy a male chastity now device that was not a ball trap (just piercing) glans armor 2. I don’t think I have the anatomy for it. Too small when flacid, and if I got one that was longer it would be like a thimble on the head if hard. So I stick with ball trap devices.

Good luck

6. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Useful information and a very helpful thread you linked to. I think we are looking toward Rigid Chastity or Steelworxx (Looker 02) as they have the integrated lock. The Jail Bird would be a front runner for us if it wasn't for needing a padlock (we are not keen on the screw). Good to hear some views on Rigid Chastity, sounds like a brilliant end result just a shame that their service from order to delivery is not quite there. Definitely food for thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice