A new journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lady elizabeths sub, Jan 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    A new journey.

So after being relativley quiet on the mansion and on our tumblr due to life just being life here i am. My mistress started me off on a lockup recently after quite a long break. The plan was to tackle my smoking. We tried more than a year ago and got my habit down from around 25 per day to just a small amount after a lot of time, effort and punishment.

When we stopped this it crept back up to its normal levels and here we are again. After the break from chastity my wife liked the idea of me trying again. We both missed the cage and the intimacy it brought us both but with life being busy most times she could not be bothered. So the idea of a second holder came about.

As i mentioned we started a short lockup but the domme failed to see it further than a week. Both keys were in the keysafe and my wife/mistress had no idea of the combination jumbled by herself so we/i was truly at the holders mercy i was serious about it all.

I plan to keep a documented diary of all the process and trials here hopefully aswel as my tumblr. Even after the last holder vanished i have been keeping track of my efforts using the obidience app.

I have enjoyed the months of freedom but miss the cage even though i hate it. Because i hate it so much it makes everything more real and helps me stay on track. Lets see where this goes.....

MtnViper likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck with it

Lady elizabeths sub likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck with the journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice