Reseting the denial counter

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Jan 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    #1 cogman, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    I have been denied since Christmas day, although during this time I have been allowed certain pleasures such as trying to get hard while numbed, being taken by a strapon, as well as PIV sex where I was not permitted to cum (but Mistress did :) my favorite ) and lucky enough to have some other activities (always involving a spanking)

Yesterday we took some time to play it started with quite a hard paddling with the cage removed, which actually relieved my urgency by itself so it then took a while to get hard under mistress supervision. Then I was told to use the fleshlight. I once took it out and used my hand but mistress told (well smacked me in the head for taking it out) me to put it back in.

I was permitted to edge a few times until Mistress look at me and told me I could have "one more" before being locked back in my belt.

I felt the edge coming and withdrew her cock from the flesh light, I had thought in plenty of time...but as I lay there and stared at the cock the edge wouldn't stop, I tried really hard to hold it back but I just couldn't do anything about it. Finally I had one spurt, not really an orgasm, I don't even think it was a ruined one or it might be defined as the perfect ruined orgasm without the orgasm, but there was a quantity of emission, from the one involuntary contraction. And the cock would not go soft it stayed hard

I paid for it with the paddle, and she wasn't gentle. Ironically as she struck my butt more seem to come out, but i certainly wasn't enjoying that but it did make the cock go soft :(

Since I have been locked up she has been teasing me that the three week counter has been reset to zero...she knows that I was right on my record for orgasm denial...I have been countering that its still greater than three weeks since my last REAL orgasm.....so I am inclined to say I am still breaking my record ....maybe

I know at the end of the day its what Mistress says is what counts but hmmm when do you reset the counter, does such an emission count? can one say its still been three weeks since my last real orgasm...Mistress thinks its quite funny when she teases me like this, I don't really know what she thinks....I am sure when it suits her she will use the extra few weeks it is until I do have a real orgasm as the new record to beat...

Talk about changing the rules lol

2. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Changing the rules? There are rules? Where is this rule book? ;)

Abstraction and cogman like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    This has happened to me a couple of times, both times there was so sensation at all just a emission, felt like I was peeing,
    Madam was annoyed at first, but when I explained I felt both it she was amused by it.

cogman likes this.
  4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Mistress is still adamant the counter has been reset, but really I think she is messing with my mind, making me wait longer till the next time, THEN she will add the times together and make that the new record.

We shall see.

I know she reads this forum sometimes...so i may be making my own bed :(

I think she was amused but she wasn't at the time, or it might have been an excuse to practice her new found favorite practice which is to make my butt bright red and watch me flop all over the bed as she wacks me

5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    For the record I have a new record to beat, mind you after 4 weeks a full blown orgasm was mind blowing :) I was allowed to stay out for the night and even a morning quicky but the cock didn't really want to work the second time...but I managed :p Locked securely again, but soon I am to be put into the short looker 2.

We played cards, and Mistess said if I lost the first hand I would be paddled before my "surprise", I lost the first hand....so the surprise was predicated with a hard spanking. Then I had to win a hand to get the surprise, which I did :). Then I made the mistake of suggesting I wear a condom to desensitize myself. Mistress rightfully accused me of topping from the bottom, which meant following my surprise I was to endure further hard wacks before we retired to watch the Australian open...every time I sat down remembering myself..actually it was a few days since then now and I can still feel it a bit.

JKisChaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice