Why do I count the days?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Apr 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Why do you count the days? Why is it important.

Last month I shared my 'statistics' with my wife and she rolled her eyes at me. "You're so weird."

She isn't taking me to new records for chastity (personal or otherwise) and I'm probably have more sex now than we did before chastity.

I can't judge what I can't measure and I feel like I need to measure chastity to help me understand chastity. It also makes it more meaningful to me. It has been xx days locked up which translates into my wife is interested in me xx days so far.

Still working this one out.

2. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    Well, two hands help, lol. But chastity is a two way street. Maybe having you locked up is extremely exciting for her. Maybe she just wants you to be happy. Things work out after talk and time...a lot of time in my case...but as long as you feel you can communicate about the subject in the smallest form there is a contact about it and an understanding in some way. Time tells many stories, yours could be an amazing start, good luck.

3. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    If you count the days, you're not truly chaste, you're just a delayed ejaculator. Right now, I know how many days I've been locked because she told me I'd be locked for Lent. I also counted the days between 2015 and 2016 because she kept me locked for a very long time, but other than that, I only have a vague ideas how long I'be been under the key. Sometimes, I use the counter in my signature if I remembered to set it up when I got locked, but most time, I forget to do it.
    Show her your love by focusing on her, instead of yourself and your locked days. Free your mind, stop measuring, and be truly chaste. Your KH will be all the more appreciative for it.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife and I use the same app on our iPhones that countdown both days without an orgasm and how many days until my next orgasm. I have been denied 5 weeks and have 64 days to go as of today. My wife keeps track because she never remembers the last time I had an orgasm and likes to know how long until my next. It is just part of her KH duties. The only part other than saying NO. Plus we are old and our memories are not what they used to be.

I like to know when my next orgasm is because it eliminates false hope and I am very goal oriented. Instead of trying to convince my wife to let me orgasm every day, which she hates, I know that there is nothing I can do to influence her and so I stop the behavior that she does not like. It allows me to relax and not be in orgasm seeking mode all the time. We have tried all sorts of different ways and even though we schedule 3 orgasms a year, we are not slaves to the exact dates. Sometimes she lets me orgasm sooner which are my best orgasms because I was not expecting them. Sometimes she takes me longer and that is difficult for me. It is like waiting for Christmas to get your gifts and the goes by with no mention of any gifts.

Having said this, once in awhile my wife will get carried away during really good sex and wants to make me orgsam. She does love me after all. We are flexible. Medical issues pop up that preclude sex when scheduled so she will let me orgasm sooner or maybe later. The orgasm dates are just target dates and not carved in stone. Sometimes I am not horny on a scheduled orgasm day and I will tell her. Then we wait another week or two. Our deal is no sex unless we both are in the mood. That may mean less sex, but I do not enjoy sex when my wife is not in the mood. I need her orgasm to satisfy her. Then I need her second one to satisfy me. :)

She loves how I speak in tongues when I orgasm after a few months of denial. To tell the truth, I really do not know if I want to orgasm this year. The reason is that I am used to having sexual energy and being aroused by little things like a picture of a girl in a bikini or my wife in tight pants. Once I orgasm, my energy level drops. I get moody and feel bored and then have to go through the first two of chastity where my hormones are urging me to orgasm. That is the most difficult time for me. Once I get past 3 weeks, I can coast as long as I want. After so many times, orgasms are not that important to me. I like Tantric sex and this is very much like it except my wife orgasms and I hold them in.

Stuckinsteel and wLOCKridge like this.
  5. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing Vinny, my wife and I are very much like you guys and I appreciate the effort that you put into posting these things. It seems sometimes like there's a whole lot of people sitting back and waiting for someone else to do the posting for them to read than there are people contributing and, truth be told, I'm one of those. It takes people like you to keep forums like this going. I'm going to try and do better. Thanks again.

Stuckinsteel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice