Becoming Cynthia

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Richiekin, Feb 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Richiekin

Richiekin Member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Cynthia is the girl I long to be, the girl I become when I am alone and the girl deep down inside of me. Ever since my teenage years I have been turned on by wearing female clothing and a desire to be bound. This has grown and developed over the years into a passion, a dream to be feminized, a need to be controlled. My journey has led me here to this site, a curiosity for chastity that has laid dormant for many years has begun to awaken, along with the hidden pleasures of prostrate stimulation and orgasm control. I hope I can share my experience and make new friends here and finally completely become Cynthia.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Richiekin hello and you very welcome here. :) if i sees you in the chatroom i can come and have a chat and we can be friends then.

3. Richiekin

Richiekin Member

Local Time:
    Hello Jemima, its lovely to meet you and I would love to chat with you. I will be fairly busy for the next couple of days but should be in the chat room after that.

jemima likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi

So how does it feel to tell the world ?

May be good to put a lot more on your profile and let people know more about you.

Also by writing stuff down you will get some order in you thoughts .

It helps to understand where you are gender wise and how we can help.

Xx Wendy

5. Richiekin

Richiekin Member

Local Time:
    Hello Wendy
    Thank you for your comments, over the next few weeks I hope to write much more about me, and in the process find out more too.
    Cynthia is the person inside of me, when I am her I forget all of life's other troubles, I can relax and explore a wonderful fantasy life that one day may come true. It feels fantastic to have found this forum and the opportunity to share my feelings with others, and already I feel that Cynthia is more real, more me, more right.

6. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    . Hiya

This is probably going to be two bits one the public stuff and as I say several on here have Gender Dysphoria and admit it several have it and are in complete denial!
    Then the private emails which with me are never repeated or shared.

So you have deep feminine feelings and are happy with them ? Does anyone in real life know about Cynthia?
    Do you ever see your self living as a woman at some stage in the future that is full time name change and everything.

That bit is far more important than hormones and surgery which is a tiny part of you becoming the person you want to be .

Xx Wendy

7. Richiekin

Richiekin Member

Local Time:
    Hi Wendy

Thank you so much for your interest in me and for asking questions which have made me think deeply about myself

No one in the 'real world' knows about Cynthia. I have role played in the past on websites such as Locked in Lace and greatly
    enjoyed the experience. This has also helped to develop acceptance of who I am.

I don't want to rule anything out in the future, I have no great desire to live completely as a woman at this stage, I do however wish to experiment with becoming more feminine such as using make up, dresses and shoes to enhance my fantasy games. I also have a strong desire to experience sexual roles from a female perspective. I am a fairly easy going person and live life to be as happy and fulfilling as I can. Wherever this journey takes me it will be my inner feelings that dictate its direction.

I have often fantasied about having a more feminine body but have not yet considered hormones or surgery may be this will one day become important but for now I am happy to explore simpler solutions to discover who I really am.

Love Cythia

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    So Richiekin, before going any further why not ask one of the Mods to change your name to Cynthia? Live and post as her while you're here.

According to some here you only have to enjoy wearing knickers and nail-varnish to have GDiD (Dender Disphoria in Denial), though others might recognise that not all those who dress en femme (or even in drag) are anything like women inside. Look at Paul O'Grady or Willam Belli for example.

But if Cynthia is more the you you feel you are inside, then welcome to the forum Cynthia. I very much look forwards to meeting more of you.

Alana and Wendygirl like this.
  9. Richiekin

Richiekin Member

Local Time:
    Hello SubVerity

It would be lovely to be completely Cynthia on here, I will do as you suggest, thank you for the tip.

Your words have captured very well exactly how I feel, its wonderful to hear from someone so understanding,
    GDID means little to me and whether I have it or not is irrelevant, being happy and good health are important to me
    and allow me to indulge in the pleasure of becoming Cynthia

Love Cythia

SubVerity likes this.
  10. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    We are more than happy for you to be who you want to be on here and you never know where later on.

May I just clarify one point.

Gender Dysphoria (GD) is a real recognised condition .
    GDID is not though it does exist I am sure. Just please do not say it to a psyc or they may think your a few slates short !lol
    . Xx Wendy

SubVerity likes this.
  11. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Well pointed @wendy my dear. To be absolutely clear, 'GDiD' was purely an on the spur of the moment invention as a play on Wendy's earlier post.

And indeed, you are welcome here no matter who you wish to portray yourself as.

Xx V

12. Richiekin

Richiekin Member

Local Time:
    I think that this debate has highlighted one key point. we are all different and it is difficult to categorise every personal trait. I have only been on here for a short time but have already learned so much about myself and other peoples perceptions, I hope that I can use this to make me a better person and to develop my feminine side in a much more positive way

13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    #13 Wendygirl, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    If you liken GD to cake then there are as many ways GD manifests it's self in any one person as there are types of cake.

There are no boxes that you have to fit in one or the other bit like pick and mix .

Do not worry about labels
    xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice