Change of plans

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Mar 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    We've been at this a few years now and the change in our relationship has been great. I'm really happy to be submissive and her confidence and appreciation of control has grown ten fold. While we have lots of sex, it's become varied and the only constant is that she is in control of my releases. Initially, we did the schedule thing but she decided she didn't want to be tied to it and took complete control.

My last was mid December and sometime in January she came up with a plan. She's a total high heel nut (he closet is full of shoe boxes). She's always wanted a pair of Chrstian Loboutin's and once, in Vegas, she tried on a pair but couldn't find one that fit. She told me, "I want you to book me a trip to Vegas on Easter Sunday. I want a nice room for 5 days and I'm buying a pair of shoes. I'll be reading, relaxing by the pool and probably flirting with strangers. You'll be forbidden to contact me while I'm gone and I'll decide if I tell you anything about the trip." She's always been faithful but she does enjoy going out by herself from time to time to upscale bars and dance clubs. "You're reward will be you'l get to come on Easter before I go."

I was really turned on by the idea and though 4 months would be my longest, I new I could do it. This week, of course, all changed and the trip was cancelled. Last night, she had me in handcuffs and took her riding crop to my ribs. This hurts like hell btw. She then bent over (my hands we cuffed behind my back) and said "As my trip is cancelled so is your reward. You wont be allowed to come until all this craziness passes and I get my trip. I'm not asking you if it's okay....I'm telling you the way it is. Hopefully for you, it will be this year."

Now it appears I might be joining the long term club. I remember a few years back when a week seemed like an eterninty. I'm up for the challenge but it is difficult. As she gets more comfortable with control, her drive has grown and I've served her twice since last night. Though she's now fine with solo play, she loves penetration while she's coming and it drives me crazy. She doesn't always say it but in the past she's said "If you come without my permission, this all ends".

With the country on lockdown, I think these frustration sessions will increase and it's good.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Congratulations on her extended her control. Enjoy.

3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    The frustration of long term lockup is just so deliciously intoxicating, enjoy it!

Chaste J. likes this.
  4. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    yes i know all about long term lock up, just be a good sub for her and you will get your reward and it will all worthwhile

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Long term lock up is just Devine! I love the constant turn on and restriction, and congratulations on your continuing submission!

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I haven't done long term but a few times. However, I remember that spot where you finally cross over and when Mistress was teasing me and edging me I would love the feeling, but deep inside I was hoping she wouldn't take me over the edge. Maybe I was crazy but that place of wanting it so bad but hoping it doesn't happen is one of the craziest things my mind has ever done to me.

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, the challenges now facing the world has caused many people to change their habits and lifestyles. We have also modified our way of living now to keep safe and not be another statistic or cause anyone else harm.

My wife/KH placed me back in full time chastity on Fat Tuesday after she let me have my way with her and I was to be continually locked until our special party on the Saturday before Easter with an unlocking at 12:01 AM on Easter Sunday. The restrictions during that period included no orgasms, no milkings, or any extra cleaning the shower head could not perform. Being in a Bon4M, hygiene is not a big challenge beyond soap and water. Since I am retired and she works full-time, I was to act as her butler whenever she was at home. Most times I would be wearing nothing but a collars and wrist cuffs except when cooking or serving dinner where clothes were required. When her 2 intimate lady friends and their male came over, the males would be naked except for their cages the entire time.

This past weekend we were scheduled to attend our monthly get together and one of the other couple's home and because someone in their work office has now tested positive, they have gone into isolation. To be safe. we are now doing the same in more ways than one. My wife had some wicked and devious plans for that night she is still keeping from me and is now very disappointed she will not be able to start her plan. As punishment, my locking will continue long past Easter and no end date has been scheduled.I know she is serious, on Sunday, she squeezed Red Loctite into the padlock of my cage and handed me both keys sine they are now worthless. My only was out will be to use bolt cutters and she has those locked up in her storage chest.

Shannon also told me the only way I will be let out is if she gets to act out her surprise or gets tired of me doing her with dildos and needing my cock while we remain in isolation.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    ooh Loubies are lovley shoes. I have not got some but my Mistress has got some and I got in trouble trying them on and they are locked away in the shoe drawer now but I am allow to get them out for Mistress when She want to wear them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice