How many have gone 90 days?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sir in chastity, Jul 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Just curious as to how many have gone through the 90 days?

What was it like?

Did you recover after?

How many stopped with chastity after that 90 days?

We are looking at trying a few things and I would like to hear from those that have been down that road.

Our first experience is looking to be a toy for my slave sometime soon.

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I know you are looking for those that made it.
    I would love to try. But I don't think my key holder / wife could wait that long.

I would not deny her so I can hit that mark. It's all about her! ;-)

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Agreed ,gabriellia , i dont think miss c would want to not have real cock for 90 days ,however she has toys that she loves, dose not matter i would not b so bad im locked for 3 months

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Well through 90 days with no end in sight.

I have found that you settle down into the lifestyle and although you can have very frustrating moments in reality it is life as normal.

If you are using a device then it is important to find one that is comfortable and fits well leaving no irritations. I was not able to achieve this with a ball trap devices and we decided to get a PA piercing, probably the best decision we made as now D has no issues with leaving me lock without any release with full denial indefinitely. Cleaning issue is also solved with most of the PA devices as the glands are exposed and you can clean normally in the shower. I hated the smell that came with tubes like CB6000 etc.

D does enjoy her morning sessions by playing with my balls and also attending to my bottom, its her way to tease me and to make sure I stay focused on her. D also gets serviced by me regularly and at anytime she requests, that orally. It is exactly 5 months today that I was last allowed intercourse and an orgasm, but this has not been an issue and our relationship is stronger than ever.

Giles_English likes this.
  5. 2inch

Local Time:
    Young88, thats awasom for u to, miss c also enjoys playing w my balls in the morning or night

6. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    6 months is my record. I was starting to wonder if it was going to be a year.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    i spose it depends on your Mistress and what She wants. ive been locked up for over 6 months and all i can do is try to please Mistress orally. She seems to like it a lot cos She moans and groans a lot.

Ooh, the Post and Edit thingies are working now.

8. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I'm on 120 days today with no end in immediate sight and no talkeven really of when I might be released or not. I don't want to bring it up and she only speaks of "youll get out when I have use of it." I wonder some days if she'll ever have use of it again ever!

deena

9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    110 days is max for me so far. I was recently threatened with three years!
    Don't know if that will happen although, She has been looking to start cuckolding me again.
    Even instructed me to search for potential studs, so i could go wayyy longer than 110 days if this comessck into our lives.

subklik

10. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    I'll let you know in 32 days!

11. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    So, question for all long-term wearers: do you have short breaks for cleaning or this is long time in the belt without ANY release? (and what with hygiene or chaffing in such situation?).

12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    jemima is released weekly for cleaning and shaving. It usually takes around 10 minutes.

13. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I think my longest without any unlocking was 9 days .
    Falls a little short of 90 days .

14. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    @Fetish and all you others who are interested, and concerning cleaning while wearing the CB:
    As far as cleaning goes i learned to clean well enough to pass a sniff test that my Wife conducted daily.
    i used alcohol and long hospital type swabs to get thoroughly in and around the entire tube.
    First there is dirt like you cannot believe on the shaft of the cock after being locked up, then there is a crusty dirt that gets on the tube itself and you never get all of it off but i learned to get pretty close. Sounds gross huh? Well it is so that should motivate even the laziest among us.
    Being in a 6000 i had to contend with one broken ring somwhere around the 70th day which i changed in front of Mistress without actually taking the tube off and that ended the mechanical failure for this duration.
    For some strange (or lucky????) reason the tube did not split during this entire 110 day run. Amazing as that sounds (rolling my eyes in sarcasm) but i did get genuinely lucky with that particular tube.
    So that entire time Her cock was locked in a CB 6000 without one single moment of fresh air on the skin of that poor thing.
    Not that She felt any pity mind you.

As far as chaffing, i have been in the CB 6000 for going into my thrid year now so fit and fiddling has long been taken care of and it is relativley smooth sailing. Not without a number of cuts and trial and error fittings and wanting to give up and swearing it is impossible and "why did we ever think this would work.." etc when i finally figured out the right combo for me it was like magic, no more cuts, no more abrasions and no more disomfort of any kind form any part of the device!

Quite remarkable really considering what a small thing it was to get that final adjustment corrected. I went up one pin and spacer to the next longest size and voila, been there ever since to my detriment that is. Now She never has to worry or think about it anymore. If they ever make a version that actuially doesn;t break (more sarcasm here) I shall be in real trouble.

Oh gawd A.L. enterprizes, have you fixed it yet?? It is essentially such a great design, but is it ever going to be perfected so it doesn;t threaten to make us eunuchs? (See thread on castration in the powder room for that)

I will continue to buy the parts and lock up Her parts or...oh yeah buy a steel one (like MM) why didn't someone tell me?

:loveCM:

15. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    In the 6 month of lock up I was not allowed any release. But when I was I could have shampooed a Buffalo

Sir in chastity and worthit like this.
  16. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi. 183 days and counting--by far my longest lock-up in the 8 years we have been doing this. Interesting that it follows a nearly 4 month break after one of those "stops" we all seem to encounter on our journeys. We worked through some issues and I looked in the mirror and realized that for this to be legitimate that I must forgo my topping from the bottom and any expectations of how I think she should behave or treat me. I timidly suggested we try again in January and she jumped right on it apparently missing it as much as I. No more directing, no more whining and I am now learning to stifle frustration and disdain about mundane things or requests and just smile. Things are great at the 6 month mark. Plenty of backrubs, footrubs, pedicures, massages, prepared meals/refreshments as my work schedule permits. She is more than satisfied with one of her vibrators 3 to 4 times per week. For this interval my only pleasure has been to hold her closely and feel her explode into orgasmic shudders while laying astride her. I have not questioned it but there is no kissing her on the lips, no oral worship, only minimal touching of her breasts (to help with her orgasms) and cuddling. No touch from her...just some mild nipple play the other day ( heavenly!) I did question several weeks ago and was informed my behavior needs to be ingrained before she thinks of actively teasing me let alone considering an orgasm for me. That said, I have been allowed to anally milk myself several times and been unlocked for Dr. appointments and athletic endeavors where wearing IS NOT an option. No chafing, soreness, no problems keeping hairless. Oh well, I hope this enlightens you. Her toenails await a fresh coat of paint before bedtime!

17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hi. 183 days and counting--by far my longest lock-up in the 8 years we have been doing this. Interesting that it follows a nearly 4 month break after one of those "stops" we all seem to encounter on our journeys. We worked through some issues and I looked in the mirror and realized that for this to be legitimate that I must forgo my topping from the bottom and any expectations of how I think she should behave or treat me. I timidly suggested we try again in January and she jumped right on it apparently missing it as much as I. No more directing, no more whining and I am now learning to stifle frustration and disdain about mundane things or requests and just smile. Things are great at the 6 month mark. Plenty of backrubs, footrubs, pedicures, massages, prepared meals/refreshments as my work schedule permits. She is more than satisfied with one of her vibrators 3 to 4 times per week. For this interval my only pleasure has been to hold her closely and feel her explode into orgasmic shudders while laying astride her. I have not questioned it but there is no kissing her on the lips, no oral worship, only minimal touching of her breasts (to help with her orgasms) and cuddling. No touch from her...just some mild nipple play the other day ( heavenly!) I did question several weeks ago and was informed my behavior needs to be ingrained before she thinks of actively teasing me let alone considering an orgasm for me. That said, I have been allowed to anally milk myself several times and been unlocked for Dr. appointments and athletic endeavors where wearing IS NOT an option. No chafing, soreness, no problems keeping hairless. Oh well, I hope this enlightens you. Her toenails await a fresh coat of paint before bedtime!

18. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    trust me have been in for much longer than those few days !! a lot depends on the device or the chastity belt ! real modern belts , you can live in , without any restriktions in time .........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    reg. GWENY

19. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Multiple time past 90 days, but every time lockup ended because the CB-6000 broke in some way. I have a large collection of spare parts at this point. ;)

20. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The use of the PA5000 gives no irritation and the cleaning is done each morning in the shower. There is no need to be unlocked at all. The PA5000 does have a design flaw, and its the lock. It can corrode and seize if you do a lot of swimming in the sea as I do. I have overcome this by flushing regularly with fresh water and applying baby oil to the pin which then drains into the lock mechanism which has solved this problem. We had 2 prior failures, which were all replaced free of charge.

Eventually if I can find the exact same design in stainless steel I will replace it. Thinking about making one myself, just got to work out the locking mechanism.

21. 2inch

Local Time:
    Wow im gonna just be good and not have to go that long ,30,60,90+ not for me

22. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    The longest stretch I've went so far is somewhere between 35 and 40 days. I know it was at least 35 (passing the seven week mark), but can't remember how many days it was after that when my wife just had to get me out of my cage :)

23. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hi All.
    At 180-whatever days I am at now, every jiggling asscheek in tight shorts/skirt/pants, every perfectly pedicured set of feet, every rippling calf muscle, every firm, tanned upper thigh, every ample breast all make me feel an aching fullness in my perineum behind my entrapped balls (most likely my engorged prostate, even with the occasional milking) and a twitching in the head of my penis. Even the crack of dawn looks good now! ...and no end in sight!

allaboutHer

24. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to all for responding.

My main reason is to understand the physiological manifestations of the 90 day process. I am tempted to try this myself but also want to know what it is like after it is over and you return to life as it was before, or do you? My guess is like anything else, all experiences change us in some way. The concern for us in not changing who we are, no matter what we do together that never changes, it does evolve. When I let her top for instruction or because we are sharing and teaching each other, each time our M/s gets stronger, I get stronger and give her more of what she desires. So this is more about the effects of long term physical over 90 days for me.

I have read all of the accounts of how men are changed in that 90 days, they get the door, treat her like gold etcetera, I do that already, you treat a thoroughbred with great care. Though I get the door because she is not allowed to touch them.

25. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    No unlock for any reason what so ever, still on my current stint which is now by far the longest. But I don't have the cleaning and shaving issues due to the device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice