Fav. Release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by <3 28, Jan 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. <3 28

<3 28 Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    What is your favorite release activity? I would have to go with still caged.. Ruined on her toes. With clean up.

Maid Denise and dkid13 like this.
  2. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    good choice

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    If there is one thing that never ceases to amaze me it is the specificity of our individual kinks. Ruined, locked, onto her toes, with a clean-up. You paint a clear picture!

For my answer, I must break this into two categories: what does happen, and what I'd fantasize about happening. What I could reasonably ask for: A ruined handjob that lasted about five minutes. And after several weeks, that's awfully darned fun. Fantasy release: a spontaneous ejaculation while eating a creampie.....and it wasn't my filling.

dkid13 and Tom Allen like this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Uncaring is at her pace and when she decides. The date is usually set as I’m being caged and something to look forward to receiving. Because I need ED meds to help me maintain an erection the event varies. If I don’t get the med ahead of time, I know it will be either a blow of hand job to completion. Then a few hours later I get the med for PIV. If she wants a quick PIV followed by immediate relook, I get the med an hour befor we start.

a typical session is sitting with a drink somewhere comfortable or in the hot tub. There will be locks or kissing and rubbing with her being the primary focus. Once she has received several orgasms she will reach down and slowly unlock me. Taking the cage off will be equally as slow, once it’s off and the base ring removed she licks, suck, pulls, or rides until completion.

there are a few other things she will do to heighten the experience, tie me to the bed, place me in stocks, strap me to the horse, or tie me to the post or cross. The last few are special occasions, for less often and the exception.

Open2njoy and Iron78 like this.
  5. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    My favorite release activity is seeing @MistressAMA smile as She is entertained by my climax.

Seeing that while She plays with "Her toy" or has me do the work puts me deep into subspace and carries over the climax to help me when it is cleanup time.

asa

6. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Mistress' hand while I gaze up at her breasts.

Happytoplease likes this.
  7. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Oh, yes! Ruined orgasm on my Mistress feet and cleaning it up with my tongue is one of my favourite. In our relation I nearly always clean up the mess and I do love doing it from her wonderful feet. However never tried it caged.
    Another idea we tried once but pretty sure we will repeat it, is a release after usage of a numb cream. Much less pleasant and therefore much more frustrating than 'common' ruined orgasm. You feel nearly nothing, the only you can do is watching your cum driblling out of your cock and licking it up after all.

asastype likes this.
  8. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Having PIV wtih mistress or if that is not allowed, then humping her boots 'til I cum while she degrades me.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  9. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Watching My Mistress smile while i sit on top of her huge strapon while she tells me im her cock slut! Then on to my back where she pounds me till her itty bitty squirts to her satisfaction or till she feels i will walk funny for a few days. Which at times it takes a good 30-45 min of taking her sexual chocolate (3in x 10in) cock.

10. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    My fantasy orgasm would be tied spreadeagled to the bed after a month or more locked up and still locked, with my ex and her sister sucking my nipples and tickling my scrotum till I cum.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If given permission by my Mistress, i'd be dressed in sexy and soft lingerie. Garters, stockings, bra with forms. My prostrate massager buzzing in my ass. Slowly pumping my little one, trying to last as long as i can, until i can't hold back and spurt into my condom. Wearing one makes eating easier, as She requires, and keeps me from staining my nice things.

Jail Bird likes this.
  12. Mandy Is My Keyholder

Mandy Is My Keyholder New but eager.

Tech Support Management
    Raleigh, NC, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm let out 1 to 2 times a week. During that time giving either a handjob or allowed PIV. I've always been able to last a while so my keyholder decided I needed to become more efficient. We started at 10 minutes per session, once I was able to finish we went down to 9 minutes, etc. I've been wearing a cage during my waking hours for about 2 1/2 weeks. I've had 4 sessions. I'm currently down to 8 minutes. I'll be given that much time each session until I can finish, then its on to 7 minutes, rinse and repeat. My keyholders goal is 5 minutes or less with her ultimate goal being to make me finish on command as quickly or as long as she feels like going.

I've seen people being able to finish with just stimulating their prostate. We've only just started that with a VERY small toy. Hopefully I will eventually be able to use a prostate massager or regular size toy in the future. I like the idea of finishing while still wearing my cage.

slave-in-FLR and Rectrix like this.
  13. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    My wife doesn't really seem to enjoy watching me masturbate, probably because she's genuinely not very fond of my meager penis. She does sometimes let me do it in her presence or even onto her beautiful ass. But usually when I am unlocked I am left to do what I will on my own.

That said, one of my absolute favorite ways to get off when I am unlocked -- a rare and special treat for me -- is when I am allowed to kneel behind her as she stands naked before me, kiss and worship her ass, and then press my tongue into her anus, at which point as much as I would love to savor it I cannot help but cum very quickly.

slave-in-FLR and Giverny like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice