Can't ask for release anymore

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fisherman, Jun 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    My wife is taking control more and more. Last night after giving her some pleasure, I asked if she wanted to unlock me. Apparently there's a new rule that I'm not allowed to ask. She told me the answer is an automatic NO and that an extra day has been added until she will consider an unlock.

BCWYWF

Desairs, Alceste, Danny15 and 8 others like this.
  2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Nice way to answer that question.

asastype likes this.
  3. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Did your Wife / KH actually give you a release date ? If she did then you certainly have known better than to ask in advance of it - and deserve some sort of punishment.
    If there was no specified release date then how are you even going to know if she adds on an extra day . . . or week . . . or month ?

4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    sounds like you are lucky she only added a day

Danny15 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is just how my Madam did it, only she wouldn’t tell me how much time had been added for asking.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes, good approach

7. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    I just made the same mistake, too...

After a longer break due to medical reasons, my wife and I recently started chastity again. When I asked her, for how long she was planning on keeping me locked, she replied that I shouldn't worry about this as she knew from past experiences that I could go for quite a long time. The other night, when she was teasing me, I asked her again. She responded that it was already the third time that I had brought up the length of the lock-up, therefore she would add three weeks to whatever release date she initially had in mind.

8. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I asked for the first few months and finally she answered never. That was almost 6 years ago now. I don't ask anymore. I know the answer already.

Danny15 and true42 like this.
  9. NadiaKeyholder

NadiaKeyholder @NadiaKeyholder

Keyholder
    Chile
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hate begging for release
    I training him to don't ask or mention release dates

10. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    If you'll allow me to say, Mistress, good for you! My Mistress trained me never to ask. It's made her happy and it has brought me further under her control. So, it's good for us both. I wish you the best with his training.

true42 likes this.
  11. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    The only time I asked this stint I was told not this year which I far longer that any previous lock ups. I think it was ridiculously long because I asked. I'm never asking again as it's not in my mistress' nature to shorten it because I nag her. I think she's just trying to scare me though.

Danny15 likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I never ask, or whine, or pout, or whatever. But my wife seems to know when I really, really need it. She definitely likes not feeling pressured to have sex with me (which for the first part of our marriage up until chastity was the way it was). And frankly, despite thinking that I want it every day, I have learned to like this aspect as well. I feel pretty badly that I used to pressure her.

Drews, littleguy3 and NM Lori like this.
  13. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    To each his own and this isn't a statement on others relationships but it would be a cold day in hell before I would accept those answers. My wife has suggested trying this lifestyle and because of things(answers) like the above it is a total non-starter. I did offer to play the game but terms were that it stopped when I was tired or dissatisfied with either the sex or the way our relationship might be changing. That was a non starter for her so based on her answer, I am really glad I put in those conditions. It revealed the truth behind the request.

14. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm having a hard time reconciling the above statement with the fact you've been a member of this board since 2015. If chastity is a non-starter for you, what gives?

remyruff likes this.
  15. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I guess it is more a interest in the people who live this lifestyle. Each person has their own reason and I find it interesting. I think there are probably a lot of lurkers on the forum who read but don't comment. I choose to make the occasional comment when something strikes my interest. I try not to judge others ( to the best of my ability) but do add something from time to time. This thread is interesting in that I have difficulty understanding why someone would give up that level of control and accept what from my point of view appear to be answers shrowded in disdain. It might not be true and since as followers we only see a small slice of life in these comments it is challanging to put everything in perspective. As far as it being a non-starter, it is more of an interest of my wife but we haven't been able to come to an agreement on how it would work ( as I mentioned) and most of the examples I have read about on the board wouldn't work for me.

16. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting perspective. I admit that I do not understand the disdain part myself. The giving up control I completely get though - there's a thrill associated with it, just like a roller coaster. But in my case, my wife and I love and respect each other, so I feel perfectly safe turning over that amount of control to her. I think I've said before that for us, chastity actually increases our sexual activity. Before chastity, any time I showed much affection, my wife assumed I wanted sex (well, duh, of course, I pretty much always do), and she'd feel she had to either shut it down ASAP or get ready to be naked, there was no in-between. But with chastity, I'm free to be as amorous and affectionate as I want, and she's free to let it go as far as she wants, knowing that she gets to call a stop at whatever point without feeling guilty.

IB-Chaste, Rectrix and OwedbyJM like this.
  17. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    If i even bring up the subject of release their is hell to pay for me. I dare not even consider it. You dont want to upset a Strict Chinese Mistress believe me.

Danny15 likes this.
  18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    My Miss is neither my wife nor girlfriend, but a friend I confessed to being in love with, told her I am submissive, and to cut a long story short, permanent chastity was the result. I have never touched her and never will, she enjoys having me attentive and frustrated. In our case the rule is I’ll never be unlocked and if I make the mistake of broaching the idea she will throw the key away. It’s a security key and I have no spare.
    I suppose in theory I could buy a new key from the manufacturer (MCN) but the point is I’m completely conditioned now to permanent chastity and being hers. I literally can’t bear the thought of being free. The physical cage is not what holds me, it’s the emotional tie.

Danny15, Alceste and remyruff like this.
  19. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    My thoughts exactly

20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    For anyone thinking "I wish ... ", bite the bullet and send your keyholder this meme...

promise.me.2.jpg

21. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    We’re in year four of using a cage, and it’s been a serious way of living for a little over two years now. But my Wife has never laid down the law as far as what I’m allowed to ask for regarding release or playtime. I have never outright asked for an orgasm, I don’t think that’s appropriate for me at this point, and when I start to beg a bit when she’s edging me or we’re having some sort of intense interaction, she just tells me “nope” or will really get me going by adding fantasy stuff like “oh, you know my pussy and cumming aren’t for you any more baby”
    So she definitely is having fun with being in charge and denying me, but she’s never flat out said I am not allowed to ask to be unlocked for some reason.
    I’ve asked to be allowed to have a small ruin on her clit and then lick her to orgasm, and she’s granted that a couple times, that’s as close to allowing me to ask for an orgasm as it gets.
    I think she probably likes it when I do ask for something just so she can tell me “NO” honestly lol,
    lately the only thing I’ve asked for is piv a few times, no O for me of course, and she’s been telling me no about that very joyfully. But never any threat of a spanking or punishment, and I don’t see that changing unless I start pushing my luck with it, and I’m smarter than that…..the Tawse really stings, and she got a new rug beater that’s super quiet and stings almost as bad!

IB-Chaste and Danny15 like this.
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I ask her, beg her, rub on her, and playfully hint at unlocking me all the time. She says no, and playfully says something to that effect. She doesn’t mind, and I think is happy that I find her so irresistible.

She’s not out anything by saying “ummm no I don’t think so, nice try” or “there’s nothing in it for me to unlock you, but you could hand me the wand and you can watch me cum”

Occasionally I get her to cave, if I’ve worked her up enough, but for the most part she has no incentive to unlock me, and keeps me desperate for her.

true42 likes this.
  23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've never asked. Not once. Of course, I've never been locked for more than a week or two straight, so nothing like most of the guys around here :rolleyes:

24. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    She is always in charge even long before we started with chastity. I exist for Her pleasure and I 100% accept her authority. I never ask for release or anything else. I do as I am told.

I completely trust Her decisions and know that She does what is best for me and us.

remyruff likes this.
  25. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I went 100 days before She let me have a full release. That was 12 days ago and I am told I will have wait another 100 days in total for my next one. She has ALSO told me she wishes she hadn’t let me have a cum 12 days ago as she isn’t happy now with my current attitude. She said she wants to make me less dominant in the bedroom and is suggesting I need to be punished for having a dominant attitude, which is a strange turn of events - I never thought she wanted me to be submissive but I think this is how our life is going. She LOVES me being caged. HATES letting me cum. And now wants me to be her submissive - things have definitely changed in our marriage - I am not complaining!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice