Last handjob and new rules

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Aug 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    On sunday in the afternoon I was in the kitchen baking a cake which my wife wished to have. I was in a flowered dress she wanted to see me in, caged in a HT nano, which is the most „spacefull“ cage she allows me from time to time wearing ballerinas, hair to a ponytail and matching underwear which she choosed.

She was in a good mood and seemed to be happy about everything. Things were getting strange when my wife came to our kitchen, huged me from behind, gave me a kiss and softly stroked my but underneath my dress. I just enjoyed it until the moment she asked me if she can help me.

Don‘t get me wrong. Ever since I am a house-husband I was wishing that she once said these words to me. But now I new, this was strange and she had something on her mind. I quickly answered her and thanked her for the offer but please relax, let me do this kind of work and take energy for the upcoming work-week.

I could see in her eyes that she was so dam happy about my reaction. She had me exactly where she ever wanted me to have and so she kissed me again but with tongue and leaved the kitchen.

I was sooo horny and proud and on cloud no. 7 since she was so beautiful to me but also I was a bit afraid if she had something on her mind. When we finaly sat in the living room, enjoyed our cake together as a „normal couple“ she looked me in the eyes and took my hand and said in the softest voice you can imagine that she will give me a handjob now if I wanted to have one.

I hesitated a moment and was afraid to answer when she whispered in my ear that I should stand up. I did, she came behind me, switched off the zipper of my dress and allowed me to step out. She even let me step out of my panties and opened my cage with the words „easy and slow my friend, one wrong move and you will be back under lock and key directly. I directly had a unbelievable hard errection but didn’t move a feed, hold my head down.

„take of my leggings, my panties, kneel in front of me and start kissing my beautiful pussy“. With these words she sat down again on a chair and I slowly did as I told. I kissed her softly downstairs, as soft as I could for at least 10 minutes until she told me I am now allowed to use my tongue up and down on her.

I was so unbelievable horny and even allowed to have the errection, cause she told me I should enjoy this feeling and remember it well. She finaly came on my face and pushed me away after it.

she than told me to come back to her and sit on her leg. I did and she realy gave me a handjob. Slow strokes with her whole hand. I was melting and she suddenly told me „it will be your last handjob and i don‘t know if there ever will be one again. After you will finish, you will bend directly over the table, as up in the air“. She put one finger in her vagina and directly in my mouth and fastened the strokes on the penis. „Come for me one last time with an errection know!“ I did, I realy exploded and my legs felt so soft.

It was the best orgasm I had outside her vagina in my whole live. She waited a minute and led me enjoy. Than she looked to the table and I understood I had to move.

i bend over. She made the mess away, let me relax a few minutes more, came back with a paddle and gave me 30 hard strokes which she let me count and thank her after each one.

when she finished she stood directly behind me and rubbed her blanc pussy on my wounded, red but. She explained me that from now on the time of handjobs are even over just like PIV.

Still rubbing from behind she whispered in my ear that from now on I will always have the opportunity to ask her for a milking. The cage stays on and after finishing the milking, she will spank me hard. With the words „it‘s up to you from now on how often you will humiliate and hurt yourself only to have a little bit less in my balls. Take those opportunities or leave it, it‘s up to you. The times of penis orgasms are over so far baby.“

She went with me to the bathroom, made me a bad with ice-water to cool down and very fast the belt came on again, followed by the clothes she choosed.

I was still thankful for the orgasm but also afraid of the „sexual future“ of mine.

2. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Hast du dir das jemals gewünscht?

3. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
  4. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    be careful what you wish for. You wanted a dominant woman......and got one. Adjust!

alescan, true42 and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Get used to it!

6. MssKimsPet

MssKimsPet New member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Wow! That is both exciting and terrifying at the same time!

7. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    No, but an real FLR is not only about the wishes of the man. Mostly it‘s about the wishes of the female. Happy wife - happy life…I trust my wife and she thinks it‘s the best way of understanding my role.

she explained me that it doesn’t make sence to keep me chaste and feminized if I am allowed to ejaculate like a male. For her in this point of our FLR it doesn’t matter if it‘s in a Vagina or in her hands…

When milked you stay focused and your prostate health is guaranteed. What are the other thoughts about this way?

8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Good point.

9. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    hard to argue with her logic. My Mistress just tells me that my relief does not benefit her so why should she allow it. Also flawless logic.

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice