Role of a male chastity cage in FLR?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Inferior to women, Jul 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Inferior to women

Inferior to women Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Hi,

I have started discussing with her about female led relationships. She liked the idea and we will probably move to FLR soon. I used to self lock myself earlier but not regularly. I've seen many of submissive males here staying too long without orgasm. That may be very difficult for me.

I thought of putting chastity aside but then it doesn't make much sense. What can be done in this situation please advise. How important male chastity is in a female led relationship?

Sorry for my bad english, not my first language.

Thanks.

2. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Its not the chastity.

Its the control of it that you of upure orgasms that you give to youre wife.

I'm webring a cage but i'm not in complete deniel.
    When she wants to enjoy it cab
    N mean thatbibhave an orgasm because she wants it ;-).

You can make rules about it and its for evenknie different

3. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Communication, Communication, Communication. You hear this a lot but the thing about communication is we seek too much to be heard and not to listen enough. An old saying I like to quote is “God gave you two ears and two eyes but one mouth so that you’d see and listen more than you speak.” If you “need” a certain amount of orgasms then you can discuss your fear of not having them with your significant other but if you’re really relinquishing control of your sexual fulfillment in a female led relationship you actually do have to relinquish it. You can’t jump off the diving board into the deep water by holding on to the railing at the same time. You have to walk off the edge and let go and the fact that you will have a loss of control at that point is scary for many people. You also can’t just dip your toe in the water if you want to swim. Your Mistress can push you, but that can lead to trust issues.

I would ask non yes/no questions, be attentive, shut up, and listen well. It seems like from your original post you want her to do things your way and you want to have control while she has to play your game and I’m sorry but that does not work. This is kind of one of those you can’t have it both ways things. Either she is in charge and is in the lead or she isn’t.

If you’re not comfortable with that then maybe you should wait on the FLR thing or maybe you enjoy chastity as more of game you play time to time and in short bursts. It if you want it to be a lifestyle it requires real work and real dedication,submission, and deference on your part as well as accepting that you might well get what you wished for and then some you don’t want. I hope this helps.

Inferior to women likes this.
  4. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    There's no true definition of FLR, simply put, the wife is the authority figure. Chastity has an obvious role. Control the cock, control the man.

5. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I don't think I'm submissive at all when I am unlocked. However, when the lock is clicked, the submissive side of me comes to the forefront fairly quickly. For me, and again this is just my point of view, there could be no FLR without a cage.

6. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Whether a chastity device is important is totally up to you both. There's some excellent advice above. The key is communication and both of you being courageous and communicating honestly. Otherwise you could you both end up in a place neither of you want to be, but believe you are satisfying the other. Good luck on your journey :+1:

7. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    You do not need to be in Chastity for an FLR to work. There is no set rule about that unless you both make one.

If the two of you want it, then discuss what would work best for the BOTH of you.

An FLR is still a relationship and it takes two to tango.

Most of all communication it vital.(Do you see a pattern here?)

Discuss what both of you want out of the relationship to start and then start discovering what works.

Check in regularly to see how things are going. Discuss what's working and what is not working and what needs to change.

But most importantly communicate (there's that word again) and have fun.

Iso.

Inferior to women and Enchained like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice